OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  [video]
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  Artificial-intelligence-300x169
I wrote the post below yesterday when I came upon the warning. I chose not to publish it. This morning I got up to the attached video from Tom Price and decided it needs to get out there. Readers are free to decide how to take it.
I have always been a Cobra supporter and share Benjamin Fulford posts and also from Tom Price. There is a war—not a game— going on and a lot of people depend on the information in the Lightworker community. There are many newly-awakened souls who need guidance and  I now feel it would be irresponsible NOT to put this out. With regret, I share the following.  ~ BP

True identities and intent seem to be at the forefront of Internet life at present. It’s easy to hide and deceive.

This isn’t posted with malice of any kind, only a desire to ensure we place our trust in the right places and keep Lightworkers safe.
Particularly in light of the recent update from Cobra’s website about Lightworkers being summoned by the Resistance Movement and disappearing with them into Inner Earth, it’s prudent to take note of this news from May 11 about the status of Cobra and his identity.
There is a great deal of trickery and disinformation circulating on the Internet, and I’ve no way to validate this information other than my own intuitive guidance so readers are on their own to process this and determine its veracity.
There are those who have felt that it is not truly Cobra running the 2012 Portal blog any longer and despite claims to the contrary from “Cobra”, we are left on the fence. I have noticed a difference of late but no need for red flags—until now.

Those attending Cobra’s conferences would know his identity. Cobra has not seemed to put out any dangerous information and people love his conferences and what he teaches. “Isis”, his wife (alias) attended with him and no one is sounding any alarm bells after attending the conferences.
We recently learned of the death of “Isis” and it sounded like a sincere request for commiseration and honouring of a precious soul.
If Cobra isn’t who he claims, why has he been attacked to mercilessly over the years? The video below may answer some of these questions.

There is an audio link below from a Blogtalk Radio show in 2012 you can listen to. Since “Ishtar Antares” is Slovenian, and I believe Cobra is also, there is a resemblance in the accent but it doesn’t sound exactly like the Cobra interviews I’ve heard, so I don’t know what to say. The material does sound like the same information Cobra has shared on his blog and in interviews, however, including with respect to the Tachyon chambers.
For what it’s worth, I seem to recall Cobra vowing several years ago that he is not that person, “Ishtar Antares”.
The following blog post tells us the Pleiadians are not going to interfere in this situation unless harm is done. They just did interfere when they said not to go back to Cobra’s website.

I hesitate to put this out there in the blogosphere because it’s bound to stir up some drama, but we need to know who we’re dealing with and who to trust—particularly when we have various other “trusted sources” possibly being exposed. It seems there are very few we can trust, and we are owed the truth. 
The last thing we need is another distraction, but there you have it. Listen to what Tom Price has to say. My job is done. If I get more information about this I will share it.  ~ BP

LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  Pleiades-Seven-Sisters
Reblogged from Great Awakening
LAKA:
1. Beloved Friends!
We Are Honored To At Last Give You Promising News Concerning The Event.
We Would Never Mislead You And Until We Had Stronger Intel. We Refused To Speak About This Matter.
2. Presently All Is Running Smoothly. This Might Be Meaningless To You.
But This Is The Moment To Trust Your Family of Light!
Our Family Of Light!
The Details Would Be Beyond Your Knowledge And Comprehension.
The Seamless Shifting Of Your Present Reality Will Be Instant And Amazing.
3. The Shift is Perceived When One’s Awareness, As A Materialized Presence, Has Bridged The Gap, Between Major Categories Of Vibration, Known As Dimensions.
4. The Shift Can Be Perceived By Some And Not Others. This Is Caused By The Frequency Of Each Being According To Their Present Experience At The Moment.
We Can Assure You That All Will Be Met With Great Joy And Celebration.
5. One Other Word To Share Is The Ongoing Reports Concerning Cobra.
Cobra Did Well And Was Faithful. He Did However Age In The Human Form And Left The Planet In A Previous Time. He Did Travel With Us For As Long As Possible.
6. We Must Warn You Of The Site That Was Taken Over By Those That Wish To Deceive You.
Do Not Go Back To The Cobra Site. It Is Fake And Is Being Run By Those Wanting To Confuse The Masses.
7. We Could Go On With Details But It Is Not Relevant To Your Well Being To Know All.
We Are Honored To Give You Updates.
We Rise Together In Light!
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
People only know Tomaz Raman as Cobra – not Sulla. The source of the material was not doing interviews.
~~~~~~~~~
Tomaz Raman (Cobra) was a business partner of Alojzia Sulla – the real Pleiadian contactee. He died in January.
~~~~~~~~~
Updates on Cobra’s site are a mix of recycled content from Sulla, taken from other sources, or just made up.
People should ask Cobra which Pleiadians he speaks with.
~~~~~~~~~
Leja Raman passed away, but she was not ‘targeted’ by energy weapons as Cobra claims.
~~~~~~~~~
Cobra’s wife Leja Raman (Isis) died.
A couple months later Sulla was killed in an assisted living facility by another patient there. His wife is still alive in the same facility.
~~~~~~~~~
Neither of them are really named Isis. I am referring to Tomaz’ wife as Isis now as reference bc that’s what people know. Tomaz and Leja took on the roles.
~~~~~~~~~
I was told Pleiadians have decided to not directly intervene in that situation, unless there is harm done.
~~~~~~~~~
Timing of the Event is dependent on internal + external factors. It’s always in flux. We missed targets bc of ops happening in deep space, as well as pushback on the surface – FF’s, divide + conquer tactics. Collective consciousness has to be ready too – this has improved lately.
More info:
https://revelationcosmique.wordpress.com/2018/02/25/kabamur-25-02/
Ishtar Antares on Blogtalk Radio fall of 2012
Ishtar Antares lives and works in Slovenia as a Cosmic Astrology consultant. He developed a tachyonization chamber and his company “New Energy Tachyon” distibutes tachyonized products worldwide. He travels a lot, activating sacred spots throughout the planet and spreading his knowledge to those whom wish to receive it. Teachings from his book are incorporated into Aurora Transformation, a transformative weekend event that changed lives of many throughout the planet. If you would like to organize Aurora Transformation in your part of the world, you can contact the author at antarion@volja.net
Website referenced: http://aurora2012.net/

https://youtu.be/mCkrHvGQ170

The Positive Side of 2012
Published on May 11, 2018
BEWARE: The Alternative Media is now INVADED by the Bad-guys. COBRA, Benjamin FULFORD, etc., are all affected by the Programmed Humanoids and A.I. Get the DETAILS here. This post was requested by the GALACTIC FEDERATION. Title: May 9, 2018 Entry Protocols
(1) Cobras BLOG (This is the TRAP) https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redi…
One of the Videos (This is the TRAP) https://youtu.be/rhkyhEGB2t8

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Edward Morgan, PrepareforChange.net 5-13-18… “Important Cobra Announcement” (“We are in Taipei, Taiwan, with Cobra”)

Posted on 2018/05/14 by Kauilapele
LMAO - Reports & Warnings Concerning Cobra  Prepareforchange_header_16There have recently been a number of postings / Tweets /videos by some who were saying that Cobra was (dead / compromised / taken over / artificial intelligence) (here’s an RMN link to one of them), related particularly to this recent Cobra article (related Kp blog post). This has been going on at the same time as the supposed “disinfo” campaign about Q. I chose to publish NONE of them. And now, thanks to this post at RMN, I was led to this PFC article that just came out. I’m going to place a couple highlights from the article, and let each discern for themselves what to make of all this.
Some align closely with Cobra, some do not. With any of those who seem to represent the Light community, I always use discernment about what to post, and what not to post. My own interactions with Cobra have been via live teleconference, as well as via email, and they have all been what I consider positive, and centered on bringing Light to the planet. To me, his messages are part of the whole Cosmic data set, just as are those from David Wilcock, Corey Goode, et al.
“Recently, certain well-known websites and individuals within the awakened community have made claims that somehow Cobra’s blog… has been hijacked and that he has been cloned and/or replaced by agents of the dark. These reports falsely state that Cobra’s blog is being written by Artificial Intelligence (AI) or a reptilian, the Cabal or an illuminati operative. Or someone or something. Nothing could be further from the truth!
We are in Taipei, Taiwan with Cobra… I, Edward Morgan, your humble servant… am, at this very moment, sitting in a room, with Cobra himself and with a small group of the most dedicated and powerful Light warriors on the face of our beautiful planet. We are chanting powerful mantras that are making some of us cry. The love and dedication that Cobra is showing to all those present, all whom have made the effort to come to Taipei, Taiwan, to his conference, is most humbling! I am a physical living witness of Cobra’s 2018 Taipei weekend conference, which started on May 12, 2018 and which is still going on as I write this.
“To all those who have decided to participate in this Cobra-attacks drama, I have this to say: Every one of us has known for a long time that at some point in our human journey we would face our cosmic brothers and sisters. We all know by now that it is part of our individual soul journey to eventually meet our soul families who also reside beyond this Earthly realm.
“Positive First Contact has always been and will be, until the moment of the Event, a “free will, personal and intimate” positive experience. The message relayed recently by Cobra, in his post titled “Entry Protocols,” at has unfortunately been misinterpreted and maliciously twisted by many within the last few days.
“It is easy to turn on your computer, read an article, misinterpret it, and then “report” on it, from a misinformed point of personal view. Such reporting creates a ripple effect and triggers all those trolls and agents of the dark who have been working for a long time to stain Cobra’s impeccable image.”
———————————————————–
Important Cobra Announcement
Recently, certain well-known websites and individuals within the awakened community have made claims that somehow Cobra’s blog, http://2012portal.blogspot.com/ has been hijacked and that he has been cloned and/or replaced by agents of the dark. These reports falsely state that Cobra’s blog is being written by Artificial Intelligence (AI) or a reptilian, the Cabal or an illuminati operative. Or someone or something. Nothing could be further from the truth!
We are in Taipei, Taiwan with Cobra
I, Edward Morgan, your humble servant and one of the contributors at https://prepareforchange.net/ , am, at this very moment, sitting in a room, with Cobra himself and with a small group of the most dedicated and powerful Light warriors on the face of our beautiful planet. We are chanting powerful mantras that are making some of us cry. The love and dedication that Cobra is showing to all those present, all whom have made the effort to come to Taipei, Taiwan, to his conference, is most humbling!

I am a physical living witness of Cobra’s 2018 Taipei weekend conference, which started on May 12, 2018 and which is still going on as I write this. I can report in clear conscience that Cobra has NOT been cloned, that he is still the same dedicated, gentle, humble and tireless individual, fully dedicated to the total Victory Of The Light! I, with many other committed workers of the light who have personally known Cobra for a long time, who are currently present in his conference, can vouch for this.
We Will Soon Meet our Cosmic Brothers and Sisters
To all those who have decided to participate in this Cobra-attacks drama, I have this to say: Every one of us has known for a long time that at some point in our human journey we would face our cosmic brothers and sisters. We all know by now that it is part of our individual soul journey to eventually meet our soul families who also reside beyond this Earthly realm. This is what First Contact is, and Cobra is just starting to release information to emotionally and mentally prepare the surface population for this experience and future First Contact encounters.
Positive First Contact has always been and will be, until the moment of the Event, a “free will, personal and intimate” positive experience. The message relayed recently by Cobra, in his post titled “Entry Protocols,” at http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2018/05/entry-protocols.html has unfortunately been misinterpreted and maliciously twisted by many within the last few days. This message serves as an introduction to all those advanced souls who are ready and who have made the conscious decision and choice to experience first contact. This invitation has only been extended to those who do not have “family commitments.” This doesn’t mean that you must be single or that couples can’t go, but simply that you do not have “family commitments” that would make such an opportunity difficult for you.
We Have Come Together in Love at the Taipei Cobra Conference
It is easy to turn on your computer, read an article, misinterpret it, and then “report” on it, from a misinformed point of personal view. Such reporting creates a ripple effect and triggers all those trolls and agents of the dark who have been working for a long time to stain Cobra’s impeccable image. To all those who are spreading baseless accusations toward Cobra’s work and therefore consciously or unconsciously serving as vessels of the dark, I respectfully ask, before you keep writing more nonsense, to reach out to some of the hundreds of witnesses of people from all over the world who attended the recent Taipei, Taiwan Cobra Conference, who gathered together in Love, to rebute all those unfounded and absurd claims!
Thank you.
Victory Of The Light!

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

URGENT NEWS!!! We Must Warn You Of The COBRA Site That Was Taken Over By Those That Wish To Deceive You. (COBRA DIED!)

Posted By: Lymerick
Date: Sunday, 13-May-2018 23:57:39

[table style=]
[tr style=][td valign="top"]

LAKA:

1. Beloved Friends!

We Are Honored To At Last Give You Promising News Concerning The Event.

We Would Never Mislead You And Until We Had Stronger Intel. We Refused To Speak About This Matter.

2. Presently All Is Running Smoothly. This Might Be Meaningless To You.

But This Is The Moment To Trust Your Family Of Light!

The Details Would Be Beyond Your Knowledge And Comprehension.

The Seamless Shifting Of Your Present Reality Will Be Instant And Amazing.

3. The Shift is Perceived When One’s Awareness, As A Materialized Presence, Has Bridged The Gap, Between Major Categories Of Vibration, Known As Dimensions.

4. The Shift Can Be Perceived By Some And Not Others. This Is Caused By The Frequency Of Each Being According To Their Present Experience At The Moment.

We Can Assure You That All Will Be Met With Great Joy And Celebration.

5. One Other Word To Share Is The Ongoing Reports Concerning Cobra.

Cobra Did Well And Was Faithful. He Did However Age In The Human Form And Left The Planet In A Previous Time. He Did Travel With Us For As Long As Possible.

6. We Must Warn You Of The Site That Was Taken Over By Those That Wish To Deceive You.

Do Not Go Back To The Cobra Site. It Is Fake And Is Being Run By Those Wanting To Confuse The Masses.

7. We Could Go On With Details But It Is Not Relevant To Your Well Being To Know All.

We Are Honored To Give You Updates.

We Rise Together In Light!

[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

https://thegreatawakeningascension.wordpress.com/2018/05/11/laka-reports-concerning-cobra/

http://www.rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum