OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bill Clinton - what a tool! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Clinton - what a tool!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bill Clinton - what a tool! Empty Bill Clinton - what a tool! Wed May 16, 2018 4:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL sorry guys but I had to post this. what a tool!

Bill Clinton ogles young women with his fly undone
Posted on May 16, 2018 by Dr. Eowyn 
Remember Bill Clinton salivating at the sight of Ivanka at President Trump’s inauguration?
Bill Clinton - what a tool! Hillary-catches-bill-ogling-ivanka-gif
DCG sent me a pic of Bill Clinton for our Caption Contests which, upon close examination, I decided it deserves a post of its own.
Here it is (source: Barstool Sports):
Bill Clinton - what a tool! Bill-clinton-leches-after-young-women-with-fly-undone
As you can see, the pic is of Bill Clinton standing at a street corner, leching after two blonde women holding a child.
Look closer:
Bill Clinton - what a tool! Bill-clintons-fly-is-undone
His fly is undone.
Worse still, he has his left hand in his pants pocket.
Was he diddling himself?
This is a former President of the Unites States of America.
I sure hope the pic is a photoshop. Can some techie FOTM reader help us out?
Bill Clinton - what a tool! Bill-clinton
~Eowyn

Thanks to: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com

2Bill Clinton - what a tool! Empty Re: Bill Clinton - what a tool! Wed May 16, 2018 5:18 pm

terbo56

terbo56

I think 'ol slick willie has the big 'A',{Aids} and will eventually make itself known, this guy, along with others, are a sick bunch of whoredog 'pedos', and maybe they need to be strapped into a cow 'milking machine' that will not shut off until it extracts 5 gallons- That would fix them REAL good..... Elmo

3Bill Clinton - what a tool! Empty Re: Bill Clinton - what a tool! Wed May 16, 2018 5:57 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

If it were possible to do so.......perhaps, just perhaps it would more Karmic to strap the bad guys in a seat and without harming them in any way.....give them back total recall of any bad deeds and follow up giving them back their conscience.

Release them, let them dwell on what they have done and then.........read the charge sheet

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

4Bill Clinton - what a tool! Empty Re: Bill Clinton - what a tool! Thu May 17, 2018 9:00 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I doubt that they even ever had a conscience. They are pure EVIL of the likes that most just can not perceive. They thrive on pain... even their own! So the milking machine idea is out LOL as fun as that may be for both of the HillBilly Clintons.
May I suggest a full lobotomy done without anesthesia using a dull butter knife? Then they can recover in one of the many underground facilities that they had business with. I think Karma would be served.

5Bill Clinton - what a tool! Empty bill clinton tool Thu May 17, 2018 9:33 am

WilliaminUSA

Because of the transition (I don't say death) of my fiance I spend a lot of time researching the "after life". From what I've learned there is no hell, it's far worse than that. My understanding is that the transitioned are "enlightened" and have a life review. In their enlightened state they have a conscience and a deepened morality (or in the clinton's case a morality period, as it is something they have never had in this life) and have to see through the eyes of everyone they have encountered, and deeply feel and understand the good and evil they have done.
Imagine the clinton's, bush's and others experiencing the pain and suffering of every child and adult they have violated. obama, netanyahu, etc feeling every cluster bomb they dropped. They will experience this with a totally open heart which will be repeatedly ripped apart for billions of eons.  We are all connected, we are all brothers, sisters, parents and children of each other. Image the total horror of waking up to see you have raped your child or parent, butchered them, etc, etc. A lobotomy with a butter knife would be a picnic in comparison.

Last edited by WilliaminUSA on Thu May 17, 2018 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left something out)

6Bill Clinton - what a tool! Empty Re: Bill Clinton - what a tool! Thu May 17, 2018 10:49 am

bs4ever

bs4ever

Lol....purpz suggestion.

May I also suggest they be subject to the complete and endless loops of the speeches of Theresa May?

William

Your wording and description of the transition is far more eloquent and interesting to read than my own brief suggestion. What you describe would indeed be what I meant but worded in a far superior way

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

7Bill Clinton - what a tool! Empty Re: Bill Clinton - what a tool! Thu May 17, 2018 11:04 am

terbo56

terbo56

LOL, Purpleskyz, I like how you think!! The lobotomy idea is great, may I suggest a 'McCulloch' for that lobotomy? LMAO- Bill Clinton - what a tool! 1628498548 Love you, kid!!

8Bill Clinton - what a tool! Empty Re: Bill Clinton - what a tool! Thu May 17, 2018 11:26 am

WilliaminUSA

Thanks BSForever

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum