OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter [video]
QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter  Q-flames-300x300
Wow. Q just went down in flames, ironically enough. The dark always screws up eventually.
This is the END of this conversation. Finally! QAnon has been exposed for what they are, and what I said they are, and what Betsy and Thomas at AIM4Truth and Cicada 3301 said they are. They exposed themselves with thousands watching.
Pamphlet Anon (whoever the hell that is) logged in with Q’s identity—ooops!—and then tried to cover it up—and there’s much more and plenty of proof.
I did the research after AIM4Truth and Defango told us the back story and told my readers at the end of March that the first QAnon was created by Cicada 3301, comprised of genius patriots, including remote viewers who could see the future. We have had no accurate predictions (unless they were the kind I could have predicted myself) since the deep state hijacked the original Q late in 2017. They lied and cheated and people ate it up because they wanted to believe. They wanted to believe the “guns are safe” and that high level patriots are saving America, even though hi-level patriots don’t to this kind of thing.
I have listened to some admirable videos from Col. Potter—and this one took me hours to get through because it kept stopping— but it was so good I had to get to the end. Bravo, Roy!
The colonel took so many words out of my mouth that I was about to publish tomorrow. I went through all my YouTube subscriptions in the past few days and while many channels had been deleted, it was surprising how many talked about nothing besides Q. (Funny they didn’t get removed.)  I unsubscribed to those.
There is so much more going on than the fake Q “predictions”—and Roy and Montagraph get into how they make it look like Q is holding pinkies with President Trump.
Montagraph called Roy on the phone around the 1 hr. 23 minute mark of the video and spilled the beans on a number of aspects of the QAnon psyop that you can research for yourself.
The hijackers even attacked Isaac Green on Twitter when he realized it was a psyop and spoke out about it. They said he is “deep state”. Isaac? Deep state? Give me a break.
We tried to tell you. It’s time people got wise and stopped spending their time and money supporting this nonsense.  ~ BP

https://youtu.be/s_hZbbjuhMQ

Thanks to BP at: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/yzMyTnzsXj8

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum