June 6, 2018 / Visionkeeper
I hear so many people weary from life these days, wishing they could change what is happening. But how? I always say the changes we are desiring to see in life begin within ourselves first, but what can we do to bring them about? I think a great many people wish they had a book of instructions to follow right now because where we find ourselves is totally unfamiliar and uncomfortable, so what do we do?
First and foremost, forget trying to change the world and it’s problems, most of them are beyond our capabilities. Instead, challenge yourself to change your own life for the better. We keep hearing a lot about what is wrong in the world and because of this we have begun to accept that this is the way of the world and sadly, the way of ourselves as well. If we live life expecting the worst then we will get it. If we unprogram our minds from a negative outlook and begin looking for the good instead, life changes. So how can we change our lives and hopefully inspire those around us to change as well?
1. First and foremost, believe in yourself. We cannot inspire others if we don’t believe in life and most importantly, in ourselves. If you don’t believe in yourself then you now have a place to begin making change. Go for it! Change your perspectives.
2. Be authentic and stay true to yourself and what you believe in.
3. Make others around you feel worthy, accepted and loved. Let them know you believe in them and you care.
4. Be a person who has strong values and sticks to them at all costs.
5. Live your life with energy so you have it to offer others.
6. Know where you are going and stay the course, happily and gratefully.
7. Live what you love and nothing less.
8. Listen mindfully to understand what you are being told, rather than waiting patiently to give your answer.
9. Be resilient and display your abilities to handle life confidently.
10. Let your actions speak for themselves.
11. Smile and be kind to others.
12. Don’t settle for less, reach for the beyond.
13. UN-program your thinking and embrace being spontaneous.
14. Be part of the solution not part of the problem.
15. Help others in need and bring joy to others lives.
16. Live a life that sets an example for others. Walk your talk.
17. Always try to focus on the good in people not the bad.
18. Learn how to become self-sufficient and independent.
19. Be an honest, caring, person without judgment.
20. Pay attention to your day-to-day life and be optimistic.
21. Never fear being who or what you are amongst those who think differently.
Blessings to all,
Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com