OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 6-6-18
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 6-Jun-2018 22:18:40
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Scam-alert2

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Scam-alert
Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 6-6-18
Date: Wed, June 6, 2018 10:10 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Giphy
HI ALL

SPECIAL DAY TODAY. IT IS THE 6TH DAY OF THE 6TH MONTH AND SOME SIGNIFICANT THINGS HAVE HAPPENED IN VERY HIGH CIRCLES, MOSTLY THE CHINESE ROYAL ELDERS. SCHEDULES HAVE SOLIDIFIED AND THERE IS TO BE A MAJOR RELEASE FORTHCOMING FROM THEIR SIDE. I RECEIVED INFORMATION FROM GRANDFATHER ON THIS, AND ASKED TO CONVEY MESSAGES TO THE KEEPERS SO I HAVE THIS INFO FIRST HAND. GOOD THINGS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE.

OVER TIME I HAVE MADE MENTION OF THE COMING EARTH CHANGES THAT WE WILL HAVE TO GET THROUGH TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE. I HAVE BEEN PROMPTED TIME AND AGAIN TO EMPHASIZE CERTAIN ASPECTS OF THIS AND HOW IT FITS WITH THE CURRENT LANDSCAPE OF RELEASES OF GLOBAL FUNDS FOR THE PURPOSE OF RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS.

THESE COME IN 3 STEPS. THE FIRST STEP IS PREPARATION, THE SECOND IS WEATHERING THE STORM, AND THE THIRD IS THE REBUILD. ALL IN ALL, WE TERM THESE AS THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS SO YES THERE IS A GOOD REASON WHY THE INFLUX OF THE GLOBAL FUNDS IS REQUIRED NOW. I HAVE ALSO SAID WE ARE VERY LATE IN GETTING THIS OFF THE GROUND, AND THE BIGGEST REASON IS THAT THE TOP 1% REALLY WANTS TO SEE HUMANITY DECIMATED TO ABOUT 500 MILLION SOULS LEFT TO CARRY ON THE WORK AND BE THE WORKER BEES FOR THE ELITE IN THE FUTURE.

IF WE HAD STARTED SAY 20 YEARS AGO, TECHNOLOGIES WOULD HAVE ALLEVIATED MANY OF THE ISSUES SURROUNDING THE EARTH CHANGES AND WE WOULD BE WELL PREPARED. WE ARE NOT. WE ARE JUST BEGINNING THIS PROCESS.

I RECEIVED A LOT OF INFORMATION IN THE LAST TWO DAYS FROM BROTHERS AND SISTERS ALL OVER, AND WHAT IS IN STORE FOR US OVER THE NEXT DECADE OR TWO, AND I WAS ASKED TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION. ONE SUCCINCT POINT OF INFORMATION THAT GIVES A PRETTY STRAIGHTFORWARD PICTURE OF WHAT TO EXPECT WITH EARTH CHANGES AND THE RESULTING LIVES WE ARE TO HAVE CAN BE FOUND ON YOUTUBE.

THIS IS A CLIF HIGH INTERVIEW AND YOU DEFINITELY WANT TO LISTEN TO THE PART WHICH TALKS ABOUT WHY ALL FOOD WILL HAVE TO BE GROWN INDOORS OVER THE NEXT 10 YEARS. IT ALSO EXPLAINS THE PURPOSE OF THE CHEMTRAILS AND THE TIME IT BUYS US BECAUSE OF THE SOLAR CYCLE THAT IS FLARING A BOATLOAD OF RADIATION ON OUR PLANET. PLANTS WILL BE HARD PRESSED TO SURVIVE. GO SEE THIS AT https://youtu.be/zEJLtSDXA7U?t=1h4m25s

THIS IS A BASIC PRIMER ON WHAT IS TO COME AND WHAT TO EXPECT. OUR FOCUS IS ON GETTING THE MONEY AND PUTTING IT TO WORK FOR ALL OF US IN RESPECT OF ALL THE THINGS MENTIONED IN THIS INTERVIEW. PLEASE REVIEW IT AND UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE. THIS IS THE REASON WHY I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES IN RESPECT OF LOCALIZED FOOD PRODUCTION AND LOCAL MANUFACTURING OF BASICS SUCH AS CLOTHES, METAL WORK, AND SIMILAR “MUST HAVE” ITEMS TO KEEP ALIVE IN SOME MEASURE OF STABILITY.

THE SUN IS OUR GIVER OF LIFE AND ALSO A BAD BOY WHEN IT FLARES UP. THE SUN CYCLE HAS BEEN USED EVEN TO ENRICH THE 1% THAT FORMULATED THE SCAM OF CARBON TAX CREDITS. IT IS NOT HUMANS THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR GLOBAL WARMING AND THOSE EFFECTS, BUT OUR BELOVED SUN. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THIS AND YOU WILL GET THE PICTURE, NOT WHAT THE NEWSPAPERS TELL YOU ABOUT WHAT FACTORY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRAP WE ARE EXPERIENCING.

THE GOVERNMENTS ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THIS BACK IN THE 1940’S AND SAT ON THEIR HANDS INSTEAD OF TELLING THE POPULATIONS TO GET STARTED ON THE PREPARATIONS. FRIKKIN GREED STRUCK HARD ON THAT ONE. SO MUCH MONEY TO BE MADE ON THE BACKS OF THE PEOPLE BY LEADING THEM DOWN CERTAIN GARDEN PATHS. THAT TIME IS ABOUT OVER AS THE REAL TRUTH IS COMING OUT NOT THE CONTRIVED NEWS NETWORK STUFF. TRUMP IS RIGHT IN RESPECT OF THE MEDIA IN SO MANY RESPECTS.

ABOVE ALL, DO NOT PANIC. WE HUMANS ARE PRETTY GOOD AT FIGURING THINGS OUT AND GETTING THROUGH THINGS, AND THIS IS NO DIFFERENT. ONLY THE SCALE IS A TAD LARGER – GLOBAL.

SURE WE KNOW SOME WILL LOSE THEIR LIVES, AND THAT IS INEVITABLE ESPECIALLY ON THE COASTLINES DUE TO UNMANAGEABLE WATER AND THE STORMS EXPECTED. HOW MAY DIED DURING THE HURRICANES? SAME THING BUT LARGER. HIGH GROUND IS GOOD, AND MANY HAVE BEEN TELLING EVERYBODY THEY KNOW AND DON’T KNOW TO GET TO HIGH GROUND. THIS IS HARD TO DO WHEN THE SUN IS SHINING AND THE BREEZE BLOWING AND THE WAVES GENTLY LAPPING AT THE SHORE.

BUT IF WE HUNKER DOWN AND GET TO THE WORK AHEAD OF ALL OF US, WE CAN MAKE IT. THIS PLANET NEEDS US TO CLEAN IT UP OF COURSE, AND BUILD THINGS THAT MAKE SENSE AND ALLOW US TO SURVIVE IN RELATIVE COMFORT THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES IF WE DO THIS RIGHT. WE WILL HAVE HELP FROM UPSTAIRS.

SO PLEASE CONSIDER THESE THINGS. THEY ARE BEING BROUGHT TO THE FORE OF CONSCIOUSNESS NOW THROUGH THIS WONDERFUL MEDIUM WE CALL THE INTERNET. IT IS NOT ONLY TO PASTE YOUR PICTURE ON AND DO SHOPPING. THAT TOO WILL NOT LAST TOO LONG UNLESS WE CREATE SYSTEMS TO KEEP COMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATION FLOW GOING.

AS I KEEP SAYING, THERE IS MUCH WORK AHEAD OF US ALL AND BY GOLLY, WE WILL DO IT.

I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED EMAILS GIVING THEIR SUPPORT FOR WHAT WE DO, AND I SHARE THEM WITH YOU.

Dearest ZAP
I want to send you a deep heartfelt thank you for your unwavering commitment to us and Humanus. I for one don't know where I would have been on this GCR rollercoaster, had it not been for your inspirational, humoristic and honest updates twice a week - and your conference calls on Humanus/Landa along with Doug Jones and xxxx xxxxx. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
If some guru said the RV was happening tomorrow - and you had said nothing about the PPs, I knew the time had not come, as I think they are closely connected regarding the old corrupt financial system. I feel deep in my heart your sincerity, your honesty and you are a shining example of selfless service - in spite of all the garbage that gets thrown at you. But I guess some people just cannot fathom that anybody would really be so selfless, fighting and begging for others in need, working for something bigger than yourself; there must be some hidden agenda in what you say and do! It's so sad that people don't trust one another; guess their hearts are closed. I feel your heart through your newsletters. Thank you again for having the courage to step up, living on almost nothing and hold the torch in the darkness we all have lived through - on our way to liberation.
My heart soars in blissful anticipation of our birth into the new paradigm, the Age of Humanity. We're walking together and what good karma to be born and alive just in this grand and awaited moment for humanity!
You are a Great Soul. I'm honored to know you on this path prophesied for millennia.
Love and Light,
KB in Denmark

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 9:44 AM
Subject:
To: goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Hi,
You don't know me but I have been following your articles for a couple of years now. I don't know much about the GCR or any of what its all connected too. I write this message to you today because I believe in your cause and I pray everyday that what you are waiting for comes through for you. To me, it's a sign from the Universe that our planet is moving forward in a whole new direction.
I know in my heart of hearts that what's about to break for you will break for all of us at the same time. In other words, what happens on a global stage, will also happen on a individual level as well. So when your life moves forward....so will mine but just in a different way. There is no way in life I can push you and not go with you at the same time. So that's why I push you with my energy because when you succeed, so do I.
I hope we both see our breakthrough come in real soon. We may never meet or walk in the same circle...but we both walked this journey separately and succeeded at the same time. We are all connected. Be Strong Brother and Stay Positive. Always Keep Moving Forward.
RM

THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE ANYTHING POSSIBLE AND THAT IS THE BIGGEST THING THAT WE SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON. IT IS ABOUT THE “WE” PART. I THINK WE HAVE ALL GROKKED WHAT THE “I AM” PART IS AND ARE NOW PROGRESSING TO THE “WE ARE” PART. THIS IS WHERE BIG MAGIC HAPPENS. IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IF YOU ARE 2’-10” AND HAIRY ALL OVER, OR BLACK WITH PINK POLKA DOTS, WE ARE ALL INTRINSICALLY THE SAME INSIDE. IT IS ONLY OUR MINDS THAT CREATE DIFFERENCES. ONCE WE ENTER THE “WE ARE” THOSE THINGS DISAPPEAR IN FAVOR OF BIG SMILES.

IN REGARD OF THE RV AND ITS LOWER TIER START IN HONG KONG AS I SAID A DAY AGO, THAT IS NOW PROGRESSING FORWARD WELL IN THE USA AND THEY ARE ALL PREPARING TO GET THOSE FUNDS RELEASED OUT. THAT WILL HELP FUEL THE PROJECTS TO A HUGE DEGREE. OUR FUNDS ARE ON THEIR WAY AS WELL BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE ROADBLOCKS PUT UP TO DELAY AND EVEN STOP US FROM RECEIVING THE FUNDS. WHAT A BUNCH OF GREEDY LOW LIFES. THEY HAVE LITTLE CONCEPT OF WHAT SHOULD BE DONE I GUESS AND FAVOR THEIR POCKET MORE THAN ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. VERY SAD.

I AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT OF WHAT WE DO. IT IS CRITICAL TO KEEP ALIVE RIGHT NOW AND PUSH AS HARD AS WE CAN TO GET OPERATIONAL ONCE THE FUNDS ARRIVE. WE ARE CONSTANTLY FIGURING OUT WAYS TO SURVIVE AND DO AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO BE READY FOR THIS BIG PUSH. THE MONEY WILL FUEL THIS EFFORT BUT THE IMPORTANT THING IS THE PEOPLE WE HAVE THAT ARE AT THE READY TO DIVE IN AND BEGIN THE WORK. YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS HAVE ALLOWED US TO GET TO THIS POINT AND WE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT. I WONDER WHERE ALL THE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS THAT PROFESS TO DO THE SAME THING WHILE SELLING SNAKE OIL HAVE GONE… THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS GOT TO THEM? I THINK MISS PHIPPS WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ON SUNDAY.

GREAT THANKS, GOD BLESS AND KNOW WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN JELL-O. WE ARE SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WORK.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JUNE 6, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Scamalert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Internet-fraud-sign-228x300
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

SPECIAL DAY TODAY. IT IS THE 6TH DAY OF THE 6TH MONTH AND SOME SIGNIFICANT THINGS HAVE HAPPENED IN VERY HIGH CIRCLES, MOSTLY THE CHINESE ROYAL ELDERS. SCHEDULES HAVE SOLIDIFIED AND THERE IS TO BE A MAJOR RELEASE FORTHCOMING FROM THEIR SIDE.
I RECEIVED INFORMATION FROM GRANDFATHER ON THIS....

Here is a recent picture of grandfather....

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Grandma

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

So Jerzy wants to use testimonials from folks who don't have a clue?

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST 1628498548 POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST 1628498548  POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST 3209671710 POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST 1628498548 POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST 1628498548

4-truth

4-truth

If I were a betting person, my money would be on: ZAP HIMSELF WROTE THIS TESTIMONIAL.

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Zap-money4

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep! My bet is on Susan being the author of the Rah Rah fake testimonials. LOL They must really be hurting on donations! WHOO HOO!!!

and thanks for the very amusing graphics 4truth! LOL keep em' coming my friend!

Stumps

WE ALL ACCEPT THE ABILITY FOR ZAP TO DETERMINE THE FORWARD PASSAGE IS FAR FROM ACCURATE. HIS INTEL. IS POOR AS IS HIS ABILITY TO SEE THROUGH THE UNDERGROWTH AND GAZE UPON THE ACTUAL REALITY. HE HAS CHARGED OFF AND MUSTERED MANY TO SUBMIT PROJECTS WITH NOTHING MORE THAN GOOD INTENTIONS.
THE LANDA HUMANUS CONFERENCE CALLS WERE ENTERTAINING AND THROUGHOUT IT WAS CLEAR THAT THE CORE ISSUE WAS .....THIS IS ALL DEPENDENT ON THE “ JAM FLOW”.
I BELIEVE IT WILL BUT UNTIL THEN ITS BEST NOT TO GIVE UP THE DAY JOB.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Are you so sure he has no ulterior motive to promote people to send him their inventions and project ideas? Because I can think of many reasons as to why one would want to protect their intellectual and invention properties from one that served time in a Canadian prison for fraud.

They shut down the weekly Scamda calls when they needed to cover their asses because Jerzy was being investigated by the RCMP after he decided to solicit funds for one Bella Tail Features, after her Mom OD'ed and Jerzy sent out pictures that he took of the deceased on the internet much to her family's horror and objections.  This is also when he thought he was entitled to shear off a chunk of her hair for whatever reason. Creepy and majorly f'ed up and a violation from the families perspective.

My advise to ANY that is considering sending these FRAUDSTERS their projects is to search out reputable orgs that actually work to get your projects funded and realized.

MAKE GOOD CHOICES!

4-truth

4-truth

Yep! My bet is on Susan being the author of the Rah Rah fake testimonials. LOL They must really be hurting on donations! WHOO HOO!!!
My intuition tells me that he is hurting for donations or lack thereof.
My intuition also tells me that he is flying solo and that Susan or Larry are no longer in the picture on a day to day basis.
It's just ZAP and Hobie.

ZAP realizes his lack of credibility and I see this as an attempt to "award himself" some much needed credibility. He is failing and he knows it !
As they say, desperate people do desperate things.

And his posts are starting to drip with desperation.
But that's just my opinion.

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Butt-opinion

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Maybe so but when Susan posts her Sunday bit she does mention the Omega trust scam that Hobie was also connected with but not sure if that is still the case with him.

Susan has numerous listings for "umbrella humanitarian orgs." in her name(s) last time I checked. Almost as many as Jerzy has websites! :) Also these "nonprofits" of hers are missing an important piece of info to legitimize them and that is an EIN. Without this you can not call your organization a nonprofit. It must be registered and legit in order to have the tax exemption required by federal law here in the US.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

With regards to the donations that they beg for... they request folks to click the "Friends and Family" option through PayPal. This is FRAUD! This is so they do not have to deal with those pesky 1099's at the end of the year that PayPal is required to provide the IRS. So think about that people before you donate to these scammers.

4-truth

4-truth

... they request folks to click the "Friends and Family" option through PayPal. This is FRAUD! This is so they do not have to deal with those pesky 1099's at the end of the year
More importantly, so that YOU pay for the paypal and exchange fees and he gets the full amount.

We don't have 1099's and the IRS in Canada.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep but the Paypal they use is registered to Susan who resides in California. So tax evasion is at play.

4-truth

4-truth

I didn't know that.
So the real scammer is in the US and not in Canada.

Oh well, either way it's
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Zap-fraud

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EXACTLY!!!

Which is why I continue to point this out. Not fair to judge Canadians nor US for their not being able to shear up the loopholes that Paypal has in place so these donation whores keep getting away with this shit. They ALL do this. Some LOVE & LIGHT crowd eh? HYPOCRITES!!  PayPal is NOT doing their due diligence when it comes to these matters. After all these years of people from all over the globe donating to this group one would think that they would get a clue that NOBODY has that many friends or family. It is all about corporate greed. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

4-truth

4-truth

Not fair to judge Canadians nor US for their not being able to shear up the loopholes that Paypal has in place

Having lived in Alberta, Canada for the past 43 years, I can assure you that the majority of  people here are honest hard working individuals and that scammers like ZAP are few & far between, like in most other countries.

It is all about corporate greed. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I have been with PayPal from the first week that they started. This was when they gave you $5 for every new customer that you brought them.
But once the cabal took them over, it all went downhill.....

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Zap-awakening

4-truth

4-truth

Yep but the Paypal they use is registered to Susan who resides in California.
I just had one of my friends make a small PayPal donation to:  goneforthfornow@gmail.com

and the receipt shows JAH-D'ORAH FOUNDATION as the reciprient.
A search for this entity gives me only one result, a link to OOM....

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Screen

Last edited by 4-truth on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yeah we are up top on the ranking for any Zap related searches along with Dinar Daily where we also post the Zap crap. Even on Yahoo pics Nash's creations come up. LOL
I'll bet Jerzy loves that! :)
I can't remember correctly if Zahdorah is one of Susan's or Jerzy's fake orgs. I would have to dig into the archives here but I think Nash mentioned that recently. If I get a chance later I will see if I can find the link.

4-truth

4-truth

You call it Zahdorah, while PayPal calls it JAH-D'ORAH

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh yeah oops! I meant Jah sorry about that 4truth. I am exhausted from playing Zombie Monopoly with my grandson all day. My mind is officially mush. lol

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:With regards to the donations that they beg for... they request folks to click the "Friends and Family" option through PayPal. This is FRAUD! This is so they do not have to deal with those pesky 1099's at the end of the year that PayPal is required to provide the IRS. So think about that people before you donate to these scammers.
Shhh!...Your giving Jerzy an excuse to use next week when the funds get held up because Grandpa hasn't received the tax information from Jerzy to fill out the form he has to send to the IRS. --Just saying... (LOL)

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Scree178

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Yep but the Paypal they use is registered to Susan who resides in California. So tax evasion is at play.
Wait...What? Are you saying that the massive hurricane that happened months ago, back east in North Carolina, didn't fall on her house in California? LOL I couldn't even find one tree that fell on the one Susan and James lived in.

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Screen67

http://www.oom2.com/t54707-office-of-proofness-jerzy-zap-hobie-wants-proof

They must of made bank with that story they made up.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:AHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yeah we are up top on the ranking for any Zap related searches along with Dinar Daily where we also post the Zap crap. Even on Yahoo pics Nash's creations come up. LOL
I'll bet Jerzy loves that! :)
I can't remember correctly if Zahdorah is one of Susan's or Jerzy's fake orgs. I would have to dig into the archives here but I think Nash mentioned that recently. If I get a chance later I will see if I can find the link.
They are picking up more of 4-truths and putting them at the top more than mine now.

This one seems to be really popular:

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Lies2

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

4-truth wrote:You call it Zahdorah, while PayPal calls it JAH-D'ORAH
Yes...It's JAH-D'ORAH.

(J)ames(A)ndrew(H)omes-(D)eb('orah)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OH! thanks Nash that totally makes sense now! lol

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Ties it right to Poof and Susan, huh? LOL

~~~~~~~~~~

PayPal Acceptable Use Policy
Last Update: July 1, 2015
POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Printer_iconPrint

You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of PayPal's services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.

Prohibited Activities

You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

1. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
  2. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
  3. relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (g) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (h) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (i) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
  4. involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.

Activities Requiring Approval

PayPal requires pre-approval to accept payments for certain services as detailed in the chart below.

Service Requiring Pre-Approval
Contact Information
Airlines and scheduled or non-scheduled charters/jets/air taxi operators; collecting donations as a charity or non-profit organization; dealing in jewels, precious metals and stones; acting as a money transmitter or selling stored value cards; selling stocks, bonds, securities, options, futures (forex) or an investment interest in any entity or property; or providing escrow services.Please send contact information, business website URL and a brief business summary to compliance@paypal.com
Providing file sharing services or access to newsgroups; or selling alcoholic beverages, non-cigarette tobacco products, e-cigarettes or prescription drugs/devices.Please send contact information, business website URL and brief business summary to aup@paypal.com
Activities involving gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, fantasy sports, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not legally defined as gambling) and sweepstakes, if the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.Please send contact information, business website URL and brief business summary to aup@paypal.com

More Information

To learn more about the Acceptable Use Policy, please refer to our Help Center.

Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy

We encourage you to report violations of this Acceptable Use Policy to PayPal immediately. If you have a question about whether a type of transaction may violate the Acceptable Use Policy, you can email PayPal's AUP Compliance Department at: aupviolations@paypal.com.

https://www.paypal.com/pm/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full

4-truth

4-truth

RMN shows 3088 views with 103 people on line.
My money is on manipulation......

POOFness for JUNE 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI THE FAKE HUMANITARIAN CON-ARTIST Jerzy-zap2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum