OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Pentagon says UFO spotted over US was NOT connected to military activity

6/13/2018  

UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch Download_1_orig

US military chiefs have confirmed a bizarre red light that was seen flying over Washington state was not connected to any army-based activity.
Source: 
https://www.dailystar.co.uk​

https://youtu.be/lU1wzwZ70Q0

Thanks to: https://helenastales.weebly.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

June 12, 2018  by  Starship Earth: The Big Picture

Did They Try to Shoot Down Airforce One? [videos]

I’m wondering if there are some dots to connect after we had news of an unclaimed missile launch in the Northwest near the Canadian border early Sunday morning after I saw a brief video from Natasha V of a post from social media showing the route of AF1.
Could be nothing, but according to the timing of the President’s trip from Canada/G7 meeting to Singapore to meet Kim Jong-un, there’s a remote possibility the two could be related.
Trump has had a target on his back for a long time with multiple assassination attempts, and we’ve all been feeling like something big is about to happen. Had the AF1 been shot down it would have been a “big event”—no question.
Maybe someone else has more intel on this, but the video from my earlier post today about the missile/intercept from Florida Maquis channel and Natasha’s video are below so you can check it out for yourself.
Hope you feel better soon, Nat.  ~ BP

https://youtu.be/oxc58ErA7oo

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch

UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch Missile-lrg

UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch Whidbey%2BIsland%2BMissle%2BLaunch%2Bb

WEST
1 day ago
Mystery object spotted over Washington state island, military denies missile launch
Fox News

A mysterious object was seen off the coast of a Washington state island last weekend. The military denies it was a missile launch. (Skunk Bay Weather )

A weather camera on an island in Washington state on Sunday captured a mystery object that appears to some to be a missile in ascent, Q13Fox.com reported.

The object was spotted at 3:56 a.m. over Whidbey Island, where there is a naval air station. But a spokesman from NAS Whidbey Island said there are no missile capabilities at the base.

"There's a lot of speculation around here,” Tom Mills, the spokesman, said. "But it's definitely not a missile launch."

A professor of Atmospheric Sciences at the University of Washington speculated that the object looks like a missile.

“I’ve seen a lot of stuff,” Cliff Mass, the professor, said. “But nothing like this.”

There was reportedly an air ambulance helicopter in the vicinity of the northern Kitsap Peninsula that was flying at the same time the shot was taken.

UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch Fullsizeoutput_8d2

Stan X, there was an apparent missile launch at/near Whidbey Island WA Sunday morning. Whidbey Island is just north of Seattle.

1.Who launched it?

2. Where was it headed?

3. What became of it?

DEAR ONE/TERRAN. LAUNCH BY U.S.A.F. TARGET. UNKNOWN. COMPLETE DATA IS NOW. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END.

What became of the missile? Plasma encapsulated?

DEAR ONE/TERRAN. "HIGHEST PROBABILITY LOST" DATA COLLECTORS. STAN. X. END
Posted by Terran Cognito at 11:09 PM

Thanks to: https://terrancognito.blogspot.com

MartyM

MartyM

Where was it I read about a thwarted missile strike aimed at AF1...?  It sounded like BS to me, and nothing more from anyone about it. You would think an air strike on Trump would make headlines all over, but NO, the silence is deafening... maybe it was just BS and this post is irrelevant to that story... Hmmmmm   UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch 2961306396

topspin2

." But a spokesman from NAS Whidbey Island said there are "no missile capabilities at the base."

Well Well, what have we here...I do know that the base may not have the capabilities, but the submarines in the area do..

MartyM

MartyM

And I also know that 'vapor trails' from aircraft, or even 'chemtrails' don't run vertically. I also don't recall ever seeing anything about vertical cloud formations that look like a chemtrail... Good point Top, I hadn't thought about the Sub thing...  Hmmmm    shy

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum