OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL: PART 2
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 16-Jun-2018 16:57:41
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Scam-alert2

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Scam-alert
Subject: I HAVE TO TRAVEL: PART 2
Date: Sat, June 16, 2018 11:53 am

Zap Says

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Raw

HI ALL,

I APOLOGIZE FOR ASKING FOR HELP FOR SELFISH REASONS. I SHOULD NOT HAVE ASKED AS IT IS A TOUGH TIME FOR MANY WITH THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH BILLS.

THANK YOU THOSE THAT DID HELP, IT WILL BE ENOUGH FOR FOOD AND BASICS AND THAT IS VERY APPRECIATED. I ASK THAT YOU PRAY FOR MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER WHO I JUST LEARNED SUFFERED ANOTHER STROKE AND HIS LEFT SIDE IS SAGGY. WE MUST GET THE MED TECH OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND WE WILL. MUCH THANKS.

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Giphy

GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Giphy

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Scamalert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Internet-fraud-sign-228x300
Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Jerzy - December 28, 2016 wrote:MY MOTHER, GOD BLESS HER, IS STILL STANDING BUT SHE IS FRAIL AND PUTTING ON CLOTHES TIRES HER GREATLY AND SHE BREATHES HARD AND MUST REST. THE SIMPLE ACT OF PUTTING ON CLOTHES…. NOT IN GOOD SHAPE.
http://www.dinardaily.net/t60040-poofness-for-dec-28-mid-week-panhandle-by-zap

Susan - Jun 03, 2017 wrote:To boot, he just had a big whammy as his mother called him on Skype. She is in Poland and told him to be ready as she was not feeling good and he should prepare for her passing. Zap had always planned to go to Poland for a final goodbye.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t64085-zap-a-special-call-out-for-help-from-susan-the-office-of-poofness

Jerzy - 28-Dec-2017 wrote:I WAS ABLE TO DRIVE OVER TO SEE MY FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS. ...
IT WAS ALL WORTH IT TO SEE THAT SMILE ON MY MOTHER’S FACE.
http://www.dinardaily.net/t69527-dec-28-mid-week-zap-crap

Jerzy - January 25, 2018 wrote:
THIS BLASTED FLU THAT WAS DUMPED ON THE PLANET ALL AT ONCE...MY MOTHER WAS VERY HARD HIT AS SHE IS IN HER 80’S
http://www.dinardaily.net/t70507-part-2-of-the-midweek-by-zap

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

http://www.dinardaily.net/t73955-poofness-for-june-14-i-have-to-travel-because-my-mother-is-dying-again#333965

OH THE GHOUL IS GETTING CREATIVE! HE NOW IS PANDERING USING A STROKED OUT BROTHER. SHAMELESS!
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! 4086512880

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Luck-bad

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! ZAP-club

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

At least Jerzy isn't lying about having a Mother.

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Screen15

And here she sings:

Here is where she lives:

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Screen16

Enjoy Exclusive Elegance at your new residence at CARLTON AT THE CLUB, a highly sought after ADULTS ONLY concrete high-rise w/exceptional amenities: in-door pool, sauna, hot tub, fitness centre, bile room, movie theatre, library, card room, GUEST SUITE, full time caretakers & hobby room. This stunning two bedroom and two bathroom over 1000 sq ft home has been quality renovated from top to bottom w/floor to ceiling windows and a spectacular view of the mountains,city and ocean. This south facing Top floor provides perfect viewing from all principle rooms w/spacious balcony. This well managed strata with a hefty contingency fund also means peace of mind. Proposed NEW development may impede views from other units.

Amenities

• Club House
  • Exercise Centre
  • In Suite Laundry
  • Sauna/Steam Room
  • Swirlpool/Hot Tub
  • Workshop Attached

Features

• ClthWsh
  • Dryr
  • Frdg
  • Stve
  • DW
  • Garage Door Opener
  • Microwave
  • Range Top

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am almost afraid to ask but what is a "bile room"? I am gonna go out a limb here and say this is not in Poland? :)

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:I am almost afraid to ask but what is a "bile room"?

It may have something to do with bowel movements? We can ask Jerzy, since he's an expert on that subject...

PurpleSkyz wrote:I am gonna go out a limb here and say this is not in Poland? :)

You are correct. He didn't need to put inflatables on his Oldsmobile to cross the Atlantic, Pacific, or the Bering sea.

She is 600 miles away from where he lives, via Trans-Canada Hwy/BC-1 W

4-truth

4-truth

I am almost afraid to ask but what is a "bile room"?
Bike room ?

Kamloops or Kelowna ?

Last edited by 4-truth on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Here's a description of another unit:

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Screen19

Tea is every Mon & Fri morning in the lounge

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

4-truth wrote:
I am almost afraid to ask but what is a "bile room"?
Bike room ?

Kamloops or Kelowna ?

Someone who is more local would have a better idea of which route has less traffic and is more direct.

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Screen20

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OH of course!!! Bike room! LOL
Proof reading is a thing. I wonder how many people ask the condo manager about that  :)

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

It looks like Mom has a few bucks. The listings for those places aren't cheap.

Maybe Jerzy should ask Mom for some Ketchup money or put him on an allowance again.

Jerzy wrote:AND MY BROTHER WHO I JUST LEARNED SUFFERED ANOTHER STROKE AND HIS LEFT SIDE IS SAGGY. WE MUST GET THE MED TECH OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND WE WILL.

Who doesn't call for an ambulance and have him hauled to the hospital right away?

Surely his Mother would of!!!

4-truth

4-truth

About 600+ miles from Calgary would put it in Vancouver.
And that makes perfect sense.

Didn't he make a trip to the hospital on Vancouver Island and had to pick up his mother along the way?

Here is a picture of "CARLTON AT THE CLUB" in Vancouver.
POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Carltonclub

And here are some links;
Carlton at-the-Club
Carlton At The Club

4-truth

4-truth

Who doesn't call for an ambulance and have him hauled to the hospital right away?

Surely his Mother would of!!!
When I had a stroke last year, the ambulance came quite quickly AT NO COST TO ME and hauled me to the nearest hospital.
I was then transported to a special hospital and spent a total of 2 months in the hospitals.

Medical care is free for seniors in Canada.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Here's a video of some of the amenities at the Carlton.

4-truth

4-truth

It looks like Mom has a few bucks. The listings for those places aren't cheap.

It seems between half a million and one million for each apartment.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Whoa! well with that price tag you would think she could buy Jerzy some of those new ketchup slices!

4-truth

4-truth

Purp wrote:Whoa! well with that price tag you would think she could buy Jerzy some of those new ketchup slices!

Unless greed runs in the family....

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Greed

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Whoa! well with that price tag you would think she could buy Jerzy some of those new ketchup slices!

They have mustard ones too!

POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Ketchu11

Maybe Mom is teaching Jerzy a life lesson?

If you get a good job and work hard, you can enjoy some if the finer thing in life that cost money. If you become an internet panhandler, you deserve to starve and become homeless.

Jerzy's Mom fled Poland in the 70's with nothing when she went to Canada...

4-truth

4-truth

Nash wrote:Jerzy's Mom fled Poland in the 70's with nothing when she went to Canada...

When I moved to Canada in the 70's from Europe, I had to prove to the Canadian govt that:

I had enough money to last at least a year. They threatened that they would send us back if we ran out of money before I found a job.

That I had a profession which was in demand.

And that we had family (or a sponsor) IN CANADA who could help us if need be.

After that, it took over a year to get approved. We were told that we had to move to Alberta since my wife had family here.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

"XXXXXX Babkowski 's husband was hunted by the security services for AK activities in the Augustow region. Together, they decided to flee to Canada. There, they founded a thriving architectural and construction company.

- The choice to leave the homeland was not easy. However, we had no other choice. Our luck was that my husband's brother already lived in Canada. He invited us to himself and additionally he paid the whole trip. The appearance of the whole family meant that many Poles who already lived in Canada suspected us of being sent by the communist Polish services - said XXXXXX Babkowski ."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum