OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Thrive - Michael Tellinger - Deep Dive into One Small Town, One Connected World
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyToday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New COVID Plandemic Documentary Exposes the Truth About Ivermectin and the Scandal That Let Millions of People Die Needlessly
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyToday at 2:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Have They Gone Completely Mad?" They Know That They Are Killing The Economy, But They Are Doing It Anyway
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Avi Loeb claims that there may be a second interstellar object on Earth
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA cancels Artemis I launch attempt but delays roll back decision
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyToday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Criticism of the Pharma Cartel and Its ‘Business With Disease’ Is Becoming Mainstream
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyToday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Largest Police Union Wins Vaccine Mandate Case – Judge Rules Vaccine Mandates “INVALID”
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyToday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» A New FRB Signal Has Buzzed Nearly 2,000 Times in Just Two Months, Raising a Mystery
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA tells the vaccine injured: "Thanks for sharing"
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Synthetic Salvation — On Genomics, Mind Uploads, and the Quest for Immortality
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Bans Natural Gas Furnaces, Water Heaters
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS: 37-Year-Old Oklahoma Man Dead 2 Days After Monkeypox Vaccine – Over 2000 Symptoms Recorded After Vaccine Including Skin Diseases
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Announces They’re Halfway Toward Their Goals [The Great Reset]
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» UN food chief warns millions ‘knocking on famine’s door’
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Have Our First Look at Neptune's Rings in 33 Years, And They're Glorious
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» YouTube Clown Show (Part1&2)
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stevia Kills Lyme Disease Pathogen Better Than Antibiotics (Preclinical Study)
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experiment Reveals What 1 Hour in Nature Does to The Human Brain
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Every Screen Should Have Blue Light Blockers
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gavin Newsom Signs Bill Legalizing Human Composting in California
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» LITHIUM mining for electric vehicles is incredibly destructive to the environment
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » ILLUMINATI AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral??

Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral??

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral

6/16/2018  

Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? Obama-dressed-as-satan-viral-m16618

A disturbing image of former President Barack Obama dressed as Satan has emerged online.
Source: http://www.neonnettle.com​

https://youtu.be/I96lwfM5xaE

Thanks to: https://helenastales.weebly.com

kiaraxavier

That is not Barak Obama in that picture and if it was , who gives a hoot. People it seems your obsession with Obummer is distracting you from the big picture of the dire dilemma facing humanity, today. Remember the Cabal. get over this insane obsession with Obummer. You are giving him more credit than he deserves. The Cabal was here long before he came on the scene. in my opinion he is insignificant in grand scheme of the controllers oh this world. Just my opinion.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I could not agree more kiara...
just some comic relief LOL
but I do think it is Obama which is why it is funny :)

terbo56

terbo56

Why not send a photo copy of this anal retentive outlaw to the White Barn, the PentaGone, and Crapitol Hill, and President Trump, via registered mail, along with a parting 5 minute shot on the nationwide nightly news- That ought to start a holocaust and a half-Everyone one needs to see just how nasty and sick this bastard REALLY is- Elmo

kiaraxavier

Like I said before. Obummer is insignificant, a Johnny come lately. there are bigger fish to go after. Seems like your utter disdain for this small frye is clouding your focus. Lets not I beg you get distracted from what is really going on. By the way, who has ever seen a picture of satan to say what he looks like. I have seen the pain and suffering he has brought to mankind through his agents, the Cabal and through every day folks but never a picture of him.

terbo56

terbo56

What does it matter, really? I expressed what I thought and how I felt at the moment-And it won't soon change-

kiaraxavier

I respect your feelings and your opinion in this matter. Sending much love your way, also.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? 1292150244

terbo56

terbo56

Kiara, thank you, and I truly appreciate your sentiments- A lot that is going on in this world is senseless, and unneeded, and It doesn't take much to rub me the wrong way  sometimes, and I apologize if I was gruff with you, and I'm sorry! Everyone's opinion and outlook should matter, no matter who or what we are, it is the reality and the state of being that makes all of us who we really are-  cheers2 ok wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum