OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND ANSWERS
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 28-Jun-2018 17:51:52
POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI Scam-alert2

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI Scam-alert
Subject: MOVING AND ANSWERS
Date: Thu, June 28, 2018 5:39 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI Giphy
HI ALL

IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS WONDERFUL PLACE I HAVE CALLED HOME FOR 6 MONTHS. MY FRIEND AND LANDLORD HAS RUN OUT OF OPTIONS TO STALL THE AUCTION AND HE IS PREPARING TO MOVE AS WELL. WE ARE GOOD TO GO JULY 3 AND THAT IS A FEW DAYS AWAY, AND I AM MORE THAN PUZZLED WHY NOT TODAY, BUT THAT IS THE SCHEDULE WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN. IT IS TOO FAR AWAY TO DO US ANY GOOD.

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI Scamalert

WHATEVER YOU CAN DO TO LEND A MOVING HAND….IT IS NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY.

AND THINKING IT THROUGH, THE QUESTIONS POSED BY Terra Zetzz ABOUT WHAT I/WE DO HAS SOME VALID QUESTIONS THAT MANY WOULD ALSO ASK SO IT IS ALMOST A RESPONSIBILITY TO POST THE ANSWERS SO THAT THE QUESTIONS ARE SATISFIED INSTEAD OF BEING OUT THERE DANGLING. BUT AFTER THIS, PLEASE DON’T BOTHER POSING SUCH QUESTIONS AS THEY HAVE BEEN ANSWERED TIME AND AGAIN AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL DO THIS SINCE I DO UNDERSTAND THAT MEMORY OF WHAT WAS SAID A YEAR AGO MAY BE SKETCHY.

MUCH LOVE AND THANKS. GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2018/06/common-cents-by-bt-62118.html?m=1
Thursday, June 21, 2018
"Common Cents" by BT - 6.21.18
Entry Submitted by BT at 10:20 AM EDT on June 21, 2018

COMMON CENTS –The BIZ -PART 1

Here we go one more time….

You may recall, back in February I addressed this issue by requesting an annual personal and operating budget be posted for the group that has $$ coming any day now to avoid another year of perpetual begging for everyone’s financial resources.

YES YOU CAN REQUEST, BUT THAT IS ASKING FOR THE ORGANIZATION TO PROVIDE PUBLIC RECORDS OF ITS ACTIVITIES. THE LAST TIME I LOOKED, THAT IS ONLY REQUIRED OF REPORTING COMPANIES ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE. SO THE QUESTION BECOMES: WHO ARE YOU TO ASK FOR SUCH INFORMATION? DO YOU HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN THE ORGANIZATION, OR ARE YOU JUST CURIOUS OR ARE YOU NOW OUR SELF APPOINTED AUDITOR.

REQUESTING SUCH BUDGETS IS FIRSTLY ASKING TO SET A TIME/DATE FOR INCOMING FUNDS. ALTHOUGH WE HAVE RELIED ON THE SCHEDULES THE BANKS HAVE GIVEN, WE HAVE BEEN CONSTANTLY DELAYED SO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TACK DOWN A BUDGET AS WE ARE SURVIVING ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS WAITING FOR THE SCHEDULE TO BECOME REAL AND WORKABLE.

Now to address yesterday’s question from this famous group—“Why do you attack the personal side when you know it can destroy the business side which is correct and will make a difference?”

Well, since you asked...how do we know it is correct?

BECAUSE NOBODY TO DATE HAS ATTACKED THE BUSINESS SIDE. AND THAT IS OVER A MINIMUM 5 YEAR SPAN. IF IT WAS NOT UP TO SNUFF AND CORRECT, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TORN TO PIECES.

Let us begin by separating the personal from the business that is too blended to sort out. Whose responsibility is it to take care of the “personal” side?

IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF MY PERSONAL SIDE. THAT IS SELF EVIDENT.

What business side? The 3,000 business plans filled with hopes, dreams and desires that you promise to fund? Or the benefits from assuring good people who are prepared to create jobs, energy, technology that they will be financed one day, any day now and to hurry up and wait?

THE BUSINESS SIDE REFERS TO THE ORGANIZATION ITSELF THAT IS BEING BUILT TO HANDLE THE WORKLOAD. THAT IS SELF EVIDENT AS WELL. IT DOES NOT REFER TO THE BUSINESS PLANS OR PROJECTS OR ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THE ORGANIZATION.

The same business plans that are growing old in your email account. Do you know that creations, concepts, business plans grow old very quickly and when not FUNDED, advancements are never born? Do you consider these 3,000 people/plans every week, did you read any of them through? Was their time invested not valuable to you? (asking for a friend)

BUSINESS PLANS CAN BE UPDATED UNLESS THE IDEA IS NOT VIABLE. WHEN FUNDING ARRIVES, THE BUSINESS PLANS THAT MAKE SENSE WILL BE FUNDED. YES, I HAVE READ A FEW OF THEM, AND LEFT THE REST TO THE OTHER PROFESSIONALS IN OUR ORGANIZATION TO READ AND PROCESS THEM. I CAN NOT DO IT ALL. I STOPPED AT AROUND 100 BUT OUR PROJECT TEAM HAS GONE THROUGH EVERY ONE OF THEM AND ASSIGNED TRACKING NUMBERS TO MANY. AND YES, ALL THE TIME INVESTED IN THE PRODUCTION OF A BUSINESS PLAN IS VALUABLE, AND I RECOGNIZE THIS HAVING WRITTEN OVER 200 BUSINESS PLANS PROFESSIONALLY.

Prove you are a qualified money manager that claims you can be trusted with helping to oversee, fund in multi-billions and implement over 3,000 businesses, but cannot take care of your own basic needs.

THERE ARE TWO QUESTIONS UNRELATED TO EACH OTHER HERE EXCEPT BY ASSOCIATION. FIRSTLY, I AM NOT A MONEY MANAGER. I AM, HOWEVER, PROVIDED WITH LARGE FUNDS FOR THE PURPOSE OF FUNDING WORTHY PROJECTS. THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE DECIDED TO PROVIDE THESE FUNDS HAVE DONE EXTENSIVE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE OFFERING THIS VENUE. THEY ALSO NOTE (WITH AMUSEMENT) THE VARIOUS ATTACKS ON US ON THE WEB. I DO NOT CLAIM ANYTHING ELSE SO PLEASE DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

IN RESPECT OF TAKING CARE OF BASIC NEEDS, IF I HUNG OUT MY SHINGLE AND RESTARTED MY PROFESSIONAL SIDE AGAIN, MY MONTHLY INCOME WOULD ONCE AGAIN BE OVER 20,000 PER MONTH WHICH IS MORE THAN SUFFICIENT TO TAKE CARE OF BASIC NEEDS.

BUT IF I DID THAT, I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS WORK AND THE PEOPLE WITH THE PROJECT FUNDS WOULD SURELY FIND ANOTHER TO DO THAT JOB FOR THEM.

SO LUMPING THE QUESTIONS TO MAKE IT SEEM THAT I CAN NOT FEND FOR MYSELF BECAUSE I ASK FOR HELP IS INACCURATE AND VERY MISLEADING.

You’re sounding like a Monk on the verge of morphing into Bill Gates. Grow a pair and stop issuing excuses and blame on others why you cannot fulfill your own words. Now before you get offended again, this is what I mean--- is it the business of donors paying all personal and business expenses offered of a board position, partnership, equity share? If not, they should be since they are the Principal Investors of your trust corporation.

THE ONLY BLAME I HAVE EVER PUT ON ANYBODY FOR THE PLIGHT WE ARE ALL IN IS THE BANKS. WHY WOULD I GROW A PAIR AND STOP BLAMING THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR SO MUCH HURT AND DEATH? WHY WOULD YOU WANT ME TO DO THIS?

DONATIONS ARE PERSONAL. IF PEOPLE WISH TO DONATE, THEY WILL. THEY DO NOT BECOME EQUITY SHAREHOLDERS, NOR DO THEY HAVE A SAY IN THE WORKINGS OF THE ORGANIZATION. IF I DONATE TO THE RED CROSS, SHOULD I BECOME THEIR BOARD MEMBER OR HAVE SHARE CERTIFICATES ISSUED TO ME?

Obviously, in this merry-go-round for donations, a charity would have been up/operating, instead of setting up a trust last year that is inactive with zero in the account.

WE ARE NOT A CHARITY. THAT IS NOT OUR PURPOSE. HOW DO YOU CONNECT CHARITY WITH OUR SERVICE PROCESS? DO YOU UNDERSTAND BUSINESS FUNDAMENTALS IN A CORPORATION SOLE? SETTING UP SECONDARY STRUCTURES IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE PROPER FUNCTIONING OF OUR ORGANIZATIONS. EACH PROJECT WILL HAVE A SPECIAL TRUST SET UP FOR ITS FUNDING SO IT CAN BE PROPERLY SERVICED. THAT WILL TAKE A LOT OF WORK JUST THERE.

In the real world of business investment, why establish a trust/corporation without a check in your company’s name? Meaning, if you do not have the funding to open a business, why register?

SHORT ANSWER: TO BE READY. WE HAVE THREE DISTINCT ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE DONE ON PURPOSE TO HANDLE THE FUNDS PROPERLY AND STAY LEGAL WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF TAX LAW. THESE HAD TO BE ESTABLISHED SO WE CAN UTILIZE THE FUNDS AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THEM. I’M SORRY BUT THIS IS A ROOKIE QUESTION WITHOUT THOUGHT OF THE IMPLICATIONS OR KNOWLEDGE OF SUCH MATTERS.

Had that logic been applied last year, there would be no need for additional funds to renew registration this year or pay bank fees monthly for unused account. In this regard, don’t respect it or pay for it, others will and you can afford to be careless. If a trust or business advisor attached to funds told you it is required to receive funds and without a VERIFIED bank transaction number in writing, why are you not engaging them for reimbursement of registration fees or suing them for fraud? You may be a victim, but you are not our victim.

AS ABOVE STATED, WE HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO DELAYS. WE DID NOT ANTICIPATE YEARS OF WAITING. DO NOT MAKE THIS OUT TO BE OUR FAULT. WE HAVE HAD TO CLOSE ACCOUNTS THAT WILL BE RE-OPENED WHEN OUR FUNDS COME IN. BUT WE HAVE HAD TO MAINTAIN 2 ACCOUNTS IN GOOD STANDING BY PAYING THE MONTHLY FEES.

Have you set up a Go-Fund Me page yet where donors can keep track donations? Are any donations received ever reported to tax agencies? Here lies the rub, are you evading paying taxes through hiding behind donors? Did you even file taxes last year, write off donations collected from others to giveaway? If you did, are you solely reaping all the tax advantages? Have you ever issued a receipt for donations received? Are any donations received to date evading taxes? If so, why are you asking others to be partners in crime?

I/WE DO NOT DO SOCIAL MEDIA. THAT ITSELF IS A TRACKING DEVICE WE HAVE NO USE FOR. AND OUR ORGANIZATION IS TAX EXEMPT. THE REST OF YOUR QUESTIONS BECOME IRRELEVANT AND INDICATIVE OF YOUR ATTACK STYLE MINDSET. OPINIONS ARE EASY TO FORM WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE FACTS TO WORK WITH. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU ASK WHAT KIND OF STRUCTURE OUR ORGANIZATION IS BASED ON AS THAT WOULD GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS YOU SEEK HERE.

Focus on the lack of honesty, timetable, accurate dates, lack of information, facts, no transaction numbers while claiming to have direct access to unlimited funds that Chinese Elders have, will, might transfer tomorrow.

I TAKE GREAT EXCEPTION TO BEING CALLED A LIAR AND VERY TEMPTED TO STOP ANSWERING RIGHT HERE. PROVIDING PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF TRANSACTION NUMBERS WHILE THE TRANSACTION IS LIVE INVITES EITHER DELAYS OR OUTRIGHT STOP OF THE TRANSACTION. WHY WOULD YOU ASK FOR THAT? YES, I HAVE PROOF OF FUNDS IN THE VERY LARGE NUMBERS, BUT THOSE ARE THEIR DOCUMENTS AND I DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO PUBLICLY POST SUCH DOCS. AND IF I DID GET PERMISSION, I WOULD THEN QUESTION THE ELDER THAT GAVE PERMISSION.

Either they are being untruthful with you, or you are untruthful with us. Since the inception of the CIPS s block chain banking system is working in China, unhackable transfers in less than 60 seconds, what nasty bankers are at fault this week delaying funds?

WHO IS BEING UNTRUTHFUL? THAT IS CONFUSING. THE ELDERS? THE BANKS? THE LAWYERS? UNTIL LAST WEEK, THE SYSTEM WAS HACKABLE BECAUSE IT WAS RUNNING ON DATA PACKET PROTOCOLS. YOU ARE NOT TECHNICALLY SAVVY IN THIS RESPECT AND ARE MAKING SUPPOSITIONS. OUR DELAYS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRANSFER PROCESS ITSELF, BUT THE COMPLIANCE PROCESS. YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO MIX 2 DISSIMILAR THINGS AND CALLING THEM ONE AND THE SAME. IF WE HAD A PHONE CONVERSATION THERE IS SO MUCH I CAN SET STRAIGHT FOR YOU AND GIVE YOU A GOOD LANSCAPE PROFILE WITH WHICH TO WORK WITH. THIS BACK AND FORTH ON THE WEB IS NOT HELPFUL.

Thousands of banks on this planet, connected to this system, which no name bank are you accusing of fraudulent activities blocking funds this week? (this excuse is played out) Why is it always the bad banker’s fault project funds are delayed, but never the banker’s fault when donations are received?

BECAUSE IT IS IN FACT THE BANKER’S FAULT WHEN HE DELAYS RELEASE OF THE FUNDS ON SOME INANE GROUND. THE BANKER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DONATIONS. YOU ARE AGAIN MIXING TWO DISSIMILAR THINGS.

THE NAMES OF THE BANKS THAT DO CRIMINAL THINGS IS VERY LONG. YOU CAN PICK ANY MAJOR BANK AND BE ASSURED THEY HAVE PARTICIPATED IN ILLEGAL PRACTICES. START WITH THE OBVIOUS HSBC, THEN JP MORGAN, WELLS FARGO, BANK OF ENGLAND, BANK OF AMERICA, BARCLAYS, ABN AMRO, RBS, RBC, AND SO ON. THERE IS NO SHORTAGE.

COMMON CENTS – The Personal PART 2

In response to the request, I personally do not need a “middle man” who is unable to keep his word to pick and choose causes I should bless, comparable to lives I want to bless, and find it odd what you’re doing as a middle man, but limited only to the lives you pick and choose.

I WORK WITH MY INTERNAL TEAM, ABOUT 30 OF THEM, AND WHOEVER I HAVE MET OVER TIME. SHOULD I ACTIVELY GO OUT AND SEARCH FOR MORE? AND START ASKING FOR HELP EVERY DAY? YIKES….

Why should we be pressured, placed in a position to help keep promises you made to others? I could feel better if you were doing it for your community, on behalf of causes that help hundreds or thousands, not just your personal contacts. Can we refer our needy friends based on your level of compassion? Would you beg for them too?

I HELP THOSE THAT NEED HELP WITHIN THE AMOUNT OF FUNDS THAT COME IN. I CAN NOT TAKE CARE OF THOUSANDS ON A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS A WEEK. WE ALL WORK AT SURVIVAL SO WE CAN WORK FOR HUMANITY. WOULD YOU TAKE THIS AWAY FROM THOSE OF US THAT GAVE UP JOBS TO DO THIS WORK AND ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THAT DECISION?

Do you wake up every week not considering you and yours are not the only people on the planet sick, dying and broke?

EVERY DAY I WAKE UP I THANK GOD I AM STILL ALIVE AND ABLE TO WORK. WE ARE AWARE OF ALL OTHERS THAT ARE SUFFERING. HOW CAN WE NOT? THE IMMEDIATE TEAM ARE MORE VISIBLE AND IN YOUR FACE RATHER THAN THE MILLIONS THAT ARE STARVING. BUT WHAT IS YOUR POINT? WE ARE DOING THIS WORK FOR HUMANITY. ONCE THE FUNDS ARRIVE, THAT IS THE JOB WE HAVE UNDERTAKEN FOR THE NEXT DECADES.

Or maybe your needs, wants and desires are not the priority for others on these forums?

IF SOMEBODY WISHES TO HELP, WONDERFUL. BUT I DO NOT EXPECT OR DEMAND IT.

How many more depressing, sad, slipping on a banana stories in between the great stories of funds arriving any day now will continue to be posted this year?

I REPORT WHAT THE BANKS DO. I DO NOT INTERPRET THINGS, I JUST REPORT WITHOUT COLOR, OPINION OR SUPPOSITION. THEN I STATE HOW HAPPY I AM OR NOT SO HAPPY. I WILL POST UNTIL THEY STOP. WOULD YOU RATHER BE IN THE DARK?

Did you know you are on a roller coaster ride begging others to join in?

I DO NOT ASK OR BEG ANYBODY TO JOIN IN WHAT I DO. IF SOMEONE WISHES TO JOIN AS MANY HAVE, I FOREWARN THEM THAT THEY HAVE TO BE PREPARED TO LOSE EVERYTHING, BE WITHOUT A JOB, AND BE READY TO WEATHER ANY AND ALL STORMS THAT COME OUR WAY. I ALSO TELL THEM TO NOT DEPEND ON ME, TO NOT GIVE UP THE DAY JOB, AND THAT WHEN THE FUNDS ARRIVE I WILL SHARE. THIS IS THE FOUNDATION OF JOINING OUR EFFORT AND I DO NOT MINCE WORDS.

Why do you continue to share all of these PERSONAL tragedies weekly and ask for more donations every Friday when we are here to discuss BUSINESS?

WE ARE HERE TO DISCUSS MANY THINGS, NOT ONLY BUSINESS. TELLING THE CURRENT STATE OF SOMEBODY DYING IN NEED OF MEDICAL IS WARRANTED SO PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE PLIGHT AND MAKE A DECISION WHETHER TO HELP OR NOT. IT DOES NOT DO JUST TO SAY: I NEED $20 WITHOUT JUSTIFYING THE REQUEST, RIGHT?

I ASK BECAUSE OUR TEAM MEMBERS ARE IN CRITICAL SHAPE AND WITHOUT FOOD, SHELTER OR MEDICAL. I AM NOT HERE TO DISCUSS BUSINESS PER SE. I AM HERE TO PROVIDE INSIGHT AND SOME GOOD INTELLIGENCE I GET FROM THE TOP AND ALLOWED TO GIVE OUT. BUSINESS WILL COME WHEN WE BEGIN OPERATIONS. THE MOST I DO IS GIVE POINTERS AS TO WHAT TO EXPECT IN RESPECT OF STRUCTURING, TAX, AND BUSINESS PLANNING. THOSE ELEMENTS MUST BE ADDRESSED FIRST AND I DO THAT ON A CONTINUAL BASIS SO IT IS AT THE FRONT OF PEOPLE’S MINDS AND THEY CAN PREPARE PROPERLY.

Do you think others here exist to be blind-sided with your weekly “house is on fire” request, and should we “drop it like its hot” and run to donate? Or just expect every Friday an emergency request?

NO. AS I SAID BEFORE, WHOEVER WISHES TO DONATE MAY DO SO. I AM NOT FORCING ANYBODY TO DO ANYTHING THEY DO NOT WANT TO. IF THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE, I WILL REPORT THAT TOO AND ASK FOR HELPING HANDS TO KEEP PEOPLE UNDER A ROOF AND FED. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

We do not know baby Brad, Mary, your relatives, but we know friends, loved ones needing help too. Why contribute to these issues without a real solution? There are several others in this forum needing help, loved ones dying and needing funeral expenses paid, you are no more special than the rest. The difference is they are not asking for donations to go to China, visit Mom, get new computers, set up trust companies, fix vehicles, pay rent, utitilies, web site hosting fees, buy milk, food, oxygen and this endless list of funds and items to keep your personal, friends and business up and running.

AND PERHAPS THEY SHOULD IF THE SITUATIONS ARE SO CRITICAL. SET UP THE FUND ME CAMPAIGNS, STAND ON A STREET CORNER, WORK AND DONATE THE MONEY, WHATEVER IT TAKES I GUESS. SITTING AROUND AND GOING “OH GEE THIS IS BAD” DOES NOTHING. I ASK FOR MY TEAM MEMBERS. DO YOU ASK FOR ANYBODY?

People do not mind helping others, but if you are a pig, stop being a hog about it. In the end you need donors to pay for your lifestyle and choices, because you refuse to be responsible for your own self. Do not lead a bus load of others struggling with life when you cannot contact a charity to help. I mean you do know this is NOT a charity blog, right?

I RECEIVE DONATIONS THAT ARE NEVER ENOUGH TO COVER ALL THE EXPENSES OR PROBLEMS, SO WE HAVE TO DIVIDE THINGS TO SUCH A FINE DEGREE THAT MOST OF THE TIME, I RECEIVE NOTHING FOR MYSELF AS OTHERS HAVE TO COME FIRST. I HAVE TRIED BEFORE TO GARNER SUPPORT FROM CHARITIES AND WAS TURNED DOWN WHEN I TOLD THEM I NEED HELP TO SURVIVE WITH THE OTHERS BECAUSE WE WANTED TO HELP OUR HUMANITY. WE FOUND CHARITIES ARE OBLIVIOUS TO PERSONAL SITUATIONS AND WORK AS A STRAIGHT BUREAUCRACY. AS WE ALL KNOW THE COLDEST OF MONSTERS IS A BUREAUCRACY. NO HELP THERE.

Do not complain because of negative opinions said, but do consider it could be the impression you leave behind. At some point if it is not true, it is a lie. If I were to believe every time you said “This is the LAST time asking with my hat in hand………….” and you are back next week asking, well…..In real life, how many times do you expect us to be lied to and keep giving you more $$$$ for no solutions. Please give honest answer to yourself. How many more Wednesdays do you plan to build up hopes, dreams, plans for others to help with humanitarian projects, just to disappoint, disregard, overlook in your quest for more donations by Friday? The weekly spiritual wishes, kumbaya’s, smiley faces, words of appreciation you write, song lyrics used, does not erase the disappointment, let down that comes every Friday.

I DO NOT COMPLAIN, I WORK AND DESPAIR THAT I DO NOT HAVE THE FUNDS TO HELP IMMEDIATELY. SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE FUNDS ARRIVE AND ALL OPINIONS AND DETRACTIONS AND ATTACKS BECOME MOOT?

I ASK BECAUSE OF THE DELAYS. THE FREQUENCY OF ASKING DEPENDS ON THE CRITICAL POINT PEOPLE ARE IN. I WILL ASK AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY TO PROVIDE OXYGEN AND TRANSFUSIONS FOR MARY, MILK AND FOOD FOR BRADD, SHELTER AND FOOD AND MEDICAL FOR OTHERS UNTIL FUNDS ARRIVE. I HAVE LITTLE CHOICE. AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU DO? IF YOU HAVE SOLUTIONS PLEASE LET US KNOW.

COMMON CENTS – THE SOLUTION Part 3

I wrote this part for the Namaste peeps….before they get their panties in a bunch…ya know energies n’ all….For the record, the Angels love me for my boldness and getting to the point, although they do not necessarily agree with the way I word it, they understand it sometimes takes a special kind, like me, to get things moving along here. They agree, its over time I share this, crooked halo n’ all.

COMPASSION RULES THE ANGELS. WHAT RULES YOU?

Now back to the funds that have yet to arrive and needing an immediate fix. It appears currently you’re not overwhelmed with business plans, new technologies, investments, setting up offices, etc. This leaves a lot of time for you to figure out how to EARN enough $$$ to at very least keep a roof over your head. I am willing to donate a job for you to do Social Media Marketing on the computer the donors purchased for you. I will train you, set you up. You can then apply this new found knowledge to your own blog and make $$$$$. This will also help boost self esteem and income, get back on point with business routines and when the funds arrive, you will be fit for duty. Send your resume, because we will help you get HIRED. We really don’t want you up there slipping and sliding when the funds come in, 3,000 plans and all, this will help sharpen some skills.

THAT WOULD ONLY WORK FOR THE TIME THAT I WORK WHEN THE FUNDS HAVE NOT ARRIVED. I DID NOT COME HERE TO ESTABLISH SOME SUBSCRIPTION, OR SOCIAL MEDIA BLOG OR FIGURE OUT HOW TO SELL SOME SORT OF SNAKE OIL TO MAKE A LIVING.

WHEN FUNDS ARRIVE, AND I AM LOCKED IN TO A JOB, I WILL FAIL AT THIS IS I GO IN ANOTHER DIRECTION JUST TO MAKE SOME MONEY OFF SOME BIZARRE IDEA OF WORKING FOR A LIVING IN THAT MANNER. I MUST KEEP MY WORD TO DO THE WORK I UNDERTOOK TO DO. OR WOULD YOU HAVE ME LEAVE WORK THAT I AGREED TO DO AND LEAVE PEOPLE HIGH AND DRY WHEN I LEAVE WHEN THE FUNDS ARRIVE. I FOLLOW ETHICS AND WOULD NEVER PUT MYSELF INTO SUCH A POSITION OF SCREWING OVER PEOPLE THAT HIRED ME ON GOOD FAITH. THANK YOU FOR THE OFFER BUT IT WILL NOT WORK.

WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME THAT MY SKILLS ARE NOT SHARP? YOU HAVE MANY OPINIONS BUT WHAT ARE THEY BASED ON? MY SKILL SETS ARE PRETTY DECENT I THINK, AND MY ABILITIES TO DO BUSINESS PLANS, MARKETING PLANS, STRATEGIC ANALYSIS, RISK ASSESSMENTS, AND OTHER WORKS ARE SOUGHT AFTER TO THIS DAY. I WAS FORCED TO ACCEPT A SMALL JOB DOING A RISK ASSESSMENT FOR A BROKERAGE FIRM THAT IS TAKING A COMPANY PUBLIC AND FOUND MYSELF BEYOND CAPACITY TO DO EVERYTHING. I DID FINISH IT AND USED THAT MONEY TO HELP OTHERS, BUT IF I TAKE ON ANY MORE SUCH WORK, I WILL HAVE TO LEAVE WHAT I AM DOING NOW.

How much in funds have you collected in total over the past 5 years? Do you invest any or just pay living, donations and business expenses?

FIGURE AT LEAST SEVERAL HUNDRED EVERY WEEK. THIS IS DIVIDED TO ABOUT A DOZEN FAMILIES TO STAY ALIVE. HOW CAN I INVEST THIS ANYWHERE TO MAKE ENOUGH TO KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE?

Why have you not set up a NON-PROFIT with funds received?

I HAVE SET UP THREE STRUCTURES THAT ARE TAX EXEMPT FOR THE PURPOSE OF OUR WORK. IN ESSENCE THEY ARE NON PROFIT AS OUR BUSINESS MODEL IS NOT SET AROUND PROFIT. THE CURRENT TAX EXEMPT STRUCTURE IS SUFFICIENTLY NON PROFIT TO FILL THE BILL.

Do you go to church?

NOW WHY WOULD YOU ASK A RELIGIOUS QUESTION? IS WHO I AM AND WHAT I DO DEPENDENT ON MY ATTENDING CHURCH? SHALL I EXPOSE MY PRIVATE LIFE TO YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE THAT IS NOT MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY? WOULD YOU? COULD I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FINANCIALS? WHETHER I GO OR NOT SHOULD NOT BE A SUBJECT HERE RIGHT?

Can your Priest/Minister/Rabbi/Pastor help? Until we get it there, you need to inform Mary, Baby Brad and others that YOU are not in a position to assist, you have No job, NO income or resources to help and refer them to the nearest charity or church that can HELP them get up on their feet.

TELL YOU WHAT, YOU CAN DO THAT BUT I WILL NOT. THERE ARE GOOD REASONS FOR THIS BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ABANDONING ANYONE AS YOU SUGGEST. THEY HAVE ALL TRIED THEIR CHURCHES, FOOD BANKS, STAMPS, WHATEVER AND ARE STILL LACKING BECAUSE OF THE WONDERFUL REGULATIONS IDIOTS LIKE BUSH, CLINTON, OBAMA AND OTHERS HAVE PERPETRATED ON THE PEOPLE. EACH CASE IS DIFFERENT AND HAS ITS SALIENT POINTS. YOU ARE AGAIN FORMING OPINIONS THAT DO NOT HAVE ANY REAL BEARING ON THE REAL SITUATIONS AT HAND. THAT IS CALLED REACHING. I DO WHAT I CAN TO HELP WITH THE RESOURCES MADE AVAILABLE TO ME.

This is called being honest with them, connect them to charities and churches that are professionally trained to help. Do you know they exist is ALL countries, and have mass resources? At this point, you are doing those people a DISSERVICE in allowing them to believe and rely on you every week, with nothing to give. Their time is better invested finding genuine help and permanent solution for their special needs. When funded, go back and lift them up.

THEY CAME TO ME BECAUSE THEY HAVE EXHAUSTED ALL THE OTHER VENUES LIKE SOUP KITCHENS, WELFARE, HANDOUTS, ETC. I HELPED. IT IS A BURDEN YES, BUT WHEN THE FUNDS ARRIVE, THEY WILL BE OK AND WILL GET TO THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL AS THEY ARE PART OF US AND DO APPRECIATE WHAT WE ALL TRY TO DO FOR ONE ANOTHER.

I can appreciate your good intentions, but the road to hell is paved with GOOD INTENTIONS.

THANK YOU I THINK, BUT DO YOU REALLY APPRECIATE MY GOOD INTENTIONS? SURE DOES NOT SOUND LIKE IT FROM THIS MESSAGE. THEN WHY THE ATTACKS THAT HAVE ALREADY EXTENDED TO MY FAMILY WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I DO AND ARE NOT PART OF IT. I LOST THEM YEARS AGO. NEVER MIND THE DAMAGE YOU DO WHEN OTHERS LOOKING FOR ME STUMBLE ACROSS YOUR AND OTHER INNOVATIVE POSTS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO DESTROY. THERE HAVE BEEN SOME LARGE TRANSACTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN STOPPED BECAUSE OF THE CRAP THAT IS POSTED AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT HURT. WE COULD HAVE HAD OUR FIRST FUNDS WELL OVER A YEAR AGO IF IT WASN’T FOR THE NEGATIVE STUFF ON THE NET. THAT HAS HURT BEYOND IMAGINING WITH SEVERAL PASSING ON US BECAUSE NO MONEY FOR MEDICAL. AND HERE YOU ARE ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE INTEGRITY OF OUR EFFORT WHILE DESTROYING EVERYTHING WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO DO FOR YOU AND ALL HUMANITY. IT IS NOT EASY FIGHTING DRAGONS WHILE ALLIGATORS ARE SNIPPING AT YOU.

In business, in life, people need to mean what they say, say what they mean because if not, you will CERTAINLY have trust issues. You’ve going against universal laws, perhaps you are experiencing what we call KARMA or reaping what you sow. If the bankers are doing it to you, don’t do it to us, take it back to the bank, ask them for donations and stop this unlucky cycle you’re in.

I TALK THE WALK AND THEN WALK IT. I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT. YOU ARE AGAIN GIVING INTERESTING OPINIONS AND YOU REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHO I AM, WHAT I DO, WHO I KNOW, WHY I DO THIS, AND WHERE. YET YOU SAY I AM GOING AGAINST UNIVERSAL LAWS, OR EXPERIENCING KARMA WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT I EXPERIENCE.

I WILL TELL YOU THAT THE BANKERS WHO HAVE DONE THESE THINGS HAVE SLOWLY BEEN PUT AWAY. THE ONES THAT ARE LEFT HAVE REALIZED THEY CAN NOT GO AGAINST THE PEOPLE THAT ARE RELEASING THE MONEY AND ARE FINALLY DOING WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING. YOUR COMMENT I SHOULD GO TO THE BANKERS FOR DONATIONS IS SOMEWHAT OUT THERE AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE COMMENT UNLESS IT WAS MEANT IN A SARCASTIC WAY.

With the frustration, disappointment, brass rings, carrots on sticks you continue to deliver, is it worth your credibility being shot out to continue this “I wanna help the world now with no $$$” program? So stop crying, complaining, wah wah, squeezing heartstrings of caring people, you are BURNING them out to the point they will NEVER want to help another because of these intentional actions.

UNLIKE YOURSELF, WE ALREADY HAVE OUR SCHEDULE THAT GOES INTO THE BILLION RANGE. DO YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO BUY SOME YACHTS AND PLANES AND GO ON VACATIONS NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN?

THE PEOPLE THAT HELP WE KNOW ABOUT. WE KNOW MANY THINGS THAT THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS NOT AWARE OF. THERE IS A LARGE REASON WHY WE ARE SETTING UP THE RELIEF FOUNDATION THAT IS DESIGNED TO HELP AS MANY PEOPLE IN REAL CRITICAL NEED AS POSSIBLE. THIS IS THE BEST WE CAN DO WITHOUT BECOMING A SOCIAL ASSISTANCE ORGANIZATION.

AT ALL TIMES, IF WE NEED HELP AND I AM ASKED, THEN I GO PUBLIC MUCH TO MY DETRIMENT (HOW MANY NAYSAYERS PLASTER ME EVERY WEEK?). I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE.

AND KNOW THIS….THE FUNDS THAT HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED TO US FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE ORGANIZATION WOULD SURPRISE YOU. WE ARE HERE TO BE OF SERVICE TO OTHERS BUT WE MUST REMAIN ALIVE TO DO THIS. WE HAVE ALL SACRIFICED EVERYTHING TO DO THIS, SO WHY BASH US?

While you may be helping you and yours, you’re not helpful to us.

I AM SORRY YOU DO NOT FIND WHAT WE DO USEFUL. PERHAPS THERE ARE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS THAT WOULD SUIT YOU BETTER. WHEN WE BEGIN WORK, WE WILL BE HELPING AS MANY AS POSSIBLE BUT WE CAN NOT DO THAT WITHOUT THE FUNDS. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO FOR YOU? ASK FOR YOU? IF SO, YOU WOULD HAVE TO TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR SITUATION AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO DESPITE EVERYTHING BEING SO TIGHT.

We did not promise unlimited humanitarian funding, you did. You are in danger of becoming the honest confirmation we look for, once again, in verifying the funds have NOT been released this week either.

I DID BECAUSE THE ROYALS HAVE OPENED THEIR AGE OLD TRUSTS THAT DO PROVIDE UNLIMITED FUNDINGS FOR THIS TIME IN OUR HISTORY AND FOR VERY GOOD REASONS I WILL NOT GO INTO HERE AGAIN.

HERE IS THE SURPRISE. THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN RELEASED FROM 2 TRUSTS. ONE TRUST HAS BEEN TRYING TO RELEASE SOME BILLIONS FROM ALMOST A DECADE AGO, AND HAVE HAD FUNDS FROZEN FOR 5 YEARS WHICH WHEN UNLOCKED TRIED TO BE STOLEN BY UBS OVER A 2 YEAR PERIOD, AND FINALLY THEY MANAGED TO GET THE FUNDS OUT OF THAT BANK AND REPATRIATED A PORTION OF THE FUNDS TO THE USA FOR USAGE.

BUT STILL, THE BANK HERE IS PLAYING THE “ONE MORE PIECE OF COMPLIANCE HAS TO BE REVIEWED” THIS HAS COME TO A DEAD STOP BECAUSE OF THE HIGH LEVEL PRESSURES THAT WERE EXERTED, SO FINALLY WE WILL RECEIVE A THE FIRST FUNDS TO GET US GOING AND THAT IS SCHEDULED (AS I SAID A FEW TIMES NOW) FOR JULY 3.

If others are thinking you’re a liar & scam and you want to continue on, become a televangelist that is what they do and you are suitable for the role, or take your hat to the nearest corner with a sign asking for donations and a charity might find you, but please, please stop targeting us on the regular to fix your problems while blaming everyone else why you have them.

OH GOOD LORD, WHY OH WHY WOULD I DO THE “PRAISE THE LORD AND GIVE ME MONEY” ROUTINE? IF I ASK AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO DONATE, THEN IGNORE ME, BUT DON’T BASH ME. THERE ARE MANY DOZENS OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE OF THE HAND WRINGING THAT HAPPENS WHEN THERE IS $100 ON THE TABLE AND TWENTY KIDS NEEDING FOOD. WHAT DO YOU DO? AND I REFUSE TO GO THE “PRAISE GOD AND GIVE MONEY”. OR SELLING OR GIVING AWAY A PIECE OF CLOTH OR WATER IN A VIAL THAT IS REALLY HOLY AND WILL WORK MIRACLES. ALL OF THESE GUYS ARE MORE OF A SCAM THAN MY DONATIONS THAT ACTUALLY GO TO WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO GO TO HELP.

Work on delivering the solutions you promised. We logged in to exchange information on making this a better place, loving communities, to live, work and exchange ideas, encouragement and vital information as it pertains to our investments. Join Us. Ready to work or not?

IF THAT IS YOUR INTENT, THEN CONSIDER ME PART OF WHAT YOU DO. I WILL HELP HOWEVER I CAN TO PROVIDE THE FUNDS FOR YOU AND OTHERS TO ACCOMPLISH THIS. AND I DO WORK. MY DAY IS 18 HOURS LONG 6 TO 7 DAYS A WEEK. IT IS NOT A MATTER OF BEING READY FOR WORK, I AM WORKING ALL THE TIME.

I TAKE IT THAT BY INVESTMENTS, YOU MEAN YOU HAVE EITHER HISTORICAL BONDS OR CURRENCY THAT YOU ARE HOPING WILL YIELD SUBSTANCE. I DO NOT RELY ON THESE SOURCES FOR WHAT WE DO.

RELYING ON THESE TO CASH YOU UP AND GIVE RELIEF IS NOT SOLID ENOUGH TO BASE OUR ORGANIZATION ON. OUR WORK IS NOT DEPENDENT ON THE RV.

PLEASE KNOW IT HAS NEVER BEEN MY INTENT TO ASK FOR HELP, BUT IT HAPPENED AND THOSE THAT HELPED ARE WELL DOCUMENTED ON OUR BOOKS AND I INTEND FOR THEM TO BE HAPPY PEOPLE. NOBODY GETS LEFT BEHIND. ALL OF THEM WILL BE ASKED TO COME IN TO OUR ORGANIZATION AND KEEP HELPING OTHERS IN NEED BUT THIS TIME WITH OUR RESOURCES. THAT IS THE PLAN.

I REALLY HOPE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CLARIFY SOME THINGS, POINT OUT SOME MISTAKES, AND GENERALLY NOT BE A JERK ABOUT IT.

Terra Zetzz at 6/21/2018 11:03:00 AM

THIS IS FROM ANOTHER THAT ALSO ANSWERED IN HIS WAY:

As a rule I restrain myself from commenting on remarks and negative opinion from uneducated bloggers. This horrific attack on ZAP and his mission compels me to speak out.

Unlike the public as whole I am privy to the documentation and conversations that support ZAP’s position.

I see the bank acknowledgments, the contracts, and the written support communications from the global entities. They are vast, authentic and profound. These are private communiques and cannot be shared or viewed by individuals not associated with the transactions. The fact that ZAP shares what he does is skating the edge of compliance restrictions. We have counseled him over and over not to disclose this information to the public until the funds are firmly on hand and deposited in the properly structured accounts.. He can’t stop himself. He is so eager to share good news his enthusiasm escapes restraint. But when you get tranching schedules from the FED, contracts from the U.N., confirmations from the banks attorney’s, (I have been on those calls) account tare sheets, wire confirmations and more, you too would be enthused to share it. When you have a communication, on bank letterhead, stating an exact time and date, what are you supposed to think?

Common sense would make you think that there is recourse on the banks for making these assertions and commitments then not following through. The reality is banks can do whatever they want when they want to do it. If you are a person whose knowledge base of banking derives from experience in commercial banking you have no idea how international and sovereign financial affairs actually work. .

Now let me be specific and address the author to a post on Dinar Chronicles dated 6/21/18. This is a person who has a very limited view of global affairs. This person obviously judges all books he/she reads by the cover and doesn’t have the wherewithal to do the proper research before making inflammatory assumptions and comments. To accuse ZAP of improprieties of presenting false information in order to bleed money out of donators is so ridiculous and absurd it can only point to the complete stupidity of the author. To make comments on how bank structures work with no experience in international fund distribution protocols, again raises the needle on the stupidity meter. In order to be listed on a distribution schedule for these types of funds the receiving account and bank information must be presented and vetted and requires a tenured status. Meaning you can’t open an account and a week later receive these type of funds. These are funds that effect a sovereigns’ monetary police and have economic impact on the nation. It has to pass through every three letter agency’s compliance protocol there is. This is not buying a coffee cup off Amazon or a commercial payroll or capital account. Wake up!!!

Donations that come in go to support basic needs and functions and to help those in dire need. The reason some of these folks need help is because the system has failed them. You don’t hear about all those ZAP helped place in government or private institutional welfare programs. Do you think those options weren’t explored prior to requesting help? This man humiliates himself for the needs of others dear author, can you say you would do the same thing. I seriously doubt it.

Making accusations of tax evasion! Really? How low can you go? Is there any arena you won’t spin your accusations to? Next you’ll say he is sponsoring child slavery +

And to just casually mention the use of C.I.P.S. (Cross-border International Payment System) again points to your careless analyses of feasible options. The CIPS was constructed to facilitate an emerging RMB currency in cross-border use and RMB in trade. There are only 19 major banks in China and 176 indirect participants globally and currently is a non-accepted transfer system in most western banking systems other than those dealing with RBM payments. Transfers cross-border into the U.S. or Europe are SWIFT only unless otherwise specified by the receiving and sending banks when dealing with RBM currency only.

The author of this bashing of ZAP as well as others who lack the mental capacity to think past their own agenda and self-interest should take a back seat and let those who sacrifice and dedicate their personal existence to benefit those in need, do the work on their behalf. Those that make a constant effort to invalidate the donations of kind hearted people in order to gain their moment of fame are part of the disease not the cure. Social Media Marketing is the biggest parasitical endeavor in todays’ society structured only to feed off the public and promote any product that is willing to pay them. They have zero concerns for anyone’s wellbeing other than their own.

Leave ZAP and his crew spend the endless hours on compliance paperwork, building global relationships at all hours of the day and fighting the good fight. The scores of global powers with financial and humanitarian concerns that have done the vetting of ZAP and his agenda don’t have time for your dribble.

Go buy your daily seven dollar cup of grande, latte mocha coffee.

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI ScamAlert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Now to address yesterday’s question from this famous group—“Why do you attack the personal side when you know it can destroy the business side which is correct and will make a difference?”

I can not believe this ass-clown Ghoulkowski!!! He actually thinks that because no one is attacking the "business side" that we all think that is A-OK no issues there!!! HAHAHAHA
No Jerzy it is because we ALL know that there is NO "business side". The only business you are doing is monkey business!

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI Giphy

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI Tenor

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:
THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL DO THIS SINCE I DO UNDERSTAND THAT MEMORY OF WHAT WAS SAID A YEAR AGO MAY BE SKETCHY.

Gibberish and justifications, that's ALL you have to offer....

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI Pitch-fork

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI Pitch-forks2

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI Zap-shit2

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI Zap-run

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS WONDERFUL PLACE I HAVE CALLED HOME FOR 6 MONTHS.

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI Zap-moving

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

It looks as if everybody wants to make sure that Jerzy has enough sand to pound...

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI Trucks10

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:HI ALL

IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS WONDERFUL PLACE I HAVE CALLED HOME FOR 6 MONTHS. MY FRIEND AND LANDLORD HAS RUN OUT OF OPTIONS TO STALL THE AUCTION AND HE IS PREPARING TO MOVE AS WELL. WE ARE GOOD TO GO JULY 3 AND THAT IS A FEW DAYS AWAY

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI Move

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy's move must be going well.

He hasn't complained about his heart condition...

He hasn't complained about all those stairs again...

He hasn't complained about losing his internet connection and taking days to get back up...

He hasn't complained about finding a place on such short notice...

He hasn't complained about not having the money for the new rent...

He hasn't complained about having to live in his car...or park bench...

Basically, he hasn't complained!

Who said Jerzy is moving? Jerzy? LMAO!

POOFness for JUNE 28: MOVING AND PHONY ANSWERS FROM ZAP THE INEPT INTERNET PANHANDLERGHOULKOWSKI 2488351696

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum