OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ...... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ......

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The 5D Medicine is here.......it heals everything ......
• Posted by Feather Winger on May 20, 2012 at 11:00am in Spirituality In General
• View Discussions

The 5D medicine and healing techniques are here now, no need to wait. They cure depression, HIV, cancer and everything inbetween. The difference between 3D and 5D healing is this.....5D healing is totally non-toxic, in fact it is good for you......it is inexpensive or free.....and it makes the Life Force stronger so thst you heal from inside.......it cures the disease....does not just supress the symptoms..... and once the problem is fixed you can stop taking the medicine.

So, lets check the possibilities. First we have healing waters that have been charged by the Ascended Masters.....it contains the energies of Aquarius and Hydrogen ions. The Masters are charging 777 wells and springs...this is to be the new free medicine of the future......the location of these springs will be disclosed as soon as big pharmacy loses its power..........So far one spring in Tlacote Mexico......one in Nordineau, Germany.....one in India and one in China have been disclosed......rumor has it that one will be found in Texas soon.........these waters are much stronger than the water at Lourdes and other older healing springs because they contain the energies of Aquarius...................good news......WE CAN GET THIS IN PILLS....homeopathic....no need to make a pilgrimage...!!!!......this medicine cures all illnesses and mental problems....it cleans and balances the energies of the body....THIS IS VERY GOOD TO TAKE FOR ASCENSION SYMPTOMS, TOO.......this is similar to what is called alkaline water/kangen water......

here is a brief vid explaining it more...
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/the-5d-medecine-is-here-it-heals-evrything

You can order this from Aimsworths Homeopathic Pharmacy in England.....TLACOTE WATER

In Germany ask for NORDENAU WATER at....LEONARD-APOTHEKE...MITTLEWEG 30, 2000HAMBURG 13

Get the C6 Potency....small pills/globuli.....take 5 pills 3Xa day

Another possibility is healing holograms......channeled from the Galactic Medical team.....its art....you just hang it on the wall and it heals you,, they recalibrate the body back to perfect health....for $7........they really work....´thousands of peole have used them.....

Let me give you some examples....cancer, HIV; down syndrome, energy massage, vitamin, elrctrolyte balance,head injury, bones, infertility, lose weight, blood disorders,diabetes, heart probs... you can even use them to grow more hair,,!!!!..and the one for the nervous system is also for STROKES....and there is one for depression, too.....and sleep problems...one for DNA repair...

One that I recommend is called THE LIVING TEMPLE # 70......it brings moisture, fluidity and water balance to overstressed mental, emotional and physical circutry.........it harmonizes and energises the 7point çhakra system and etheric body..............this means it will give you more energy and balance... help you to sleep better and sooths the nerves.
THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH HOLOGRAM WILL MAKE YOU YOUNGER:

Here they are....there are more in accelerator gallery 1&2.. http://www.bryandeflores.com/MedicalTemplates.html

and more... http://www.bryandeflores.com/accelerator.html

I have been using these alternative healing ....and it has cured cancer, hiv, chronic hepatitus in my friends......oh yes, and depression, panic attacks and other mental problems.....so I know it works,!!

We should also include Reiki as 5D healing.......a simple Reiki initiation allows unlimited healing energy to flow in through the top of your head and out through your hands....so you heal everything you touch.....including yourself,,,!!,............so we do have options....have a good life,,!!!

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/the-5d-medecine-is-here-it-heals-evrything#ixzz28bw04kqT
[b]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That would be wonderful to be able to hang a healing holographic picture on the walls of every room in every nursing home.

Thanks ymo! I just added another to do on my post RV list. :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Another great post thanks for that! I always said if I ever got sick that required surgery or serious medicine that I would turn to alternate therapies and not general medicine. I just don't trust them! My friend sells those Kangen machines, they are very expensive, maybe one of them should go on my RV list?! :D

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum