OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cool Lightening Event Caught on Film
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» William Shatner is going to space, aged 90
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» LIDAR reveals hidden secrets of Teotihuacan
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rose McGowan Survives Murder Attempt Following Her Threats To Expose Clinton
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amtrak train derailed in Montana
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Despite Horrifying State Violence, Brave Australians Continue to Resist COVID Police State
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Large protest against COVID restrictions in Bern, Switzerland.
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» MASSIVE DEMONSTRATION AGAINST THE VACCINE PASSPORT IN LAUSANNE
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Medicine Regulator Confirms Injury and Fatality Stats
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Yorkers Rising Up as Mandatory COVID Shot Deadline Looms – Citywide Walk Out Planned Same Day
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID "Vaccine Shedding" Data, CDC/FDA Accused Of COVID "Willful Misconduct" & The COVID Illusion
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19: A Legal & Historical Retrospective
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Care home workers can be exempt from being vaxxed for 12 weeks
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former Merck Sales Rep Brandy Vaughan Speaks From The Grave: The Truth About The Criminal Circle Of Vaccines
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Which Way the River Flows
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyYesterday at 2:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protests Around the World Target Global Corporate Food Empire
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyYesterday at 1:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JERZY SCAMKOWSKI USES THE SAME OLD STORY TO BEG FROM THE GULLIBLE
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by ANENRO

» How the CDC Creates Mandates
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Movement Launched by Physicians to Fight Medical Tyranny
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 17,000 Duplicate Votes Were Found In Maricopa County
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » PROTESTS, RIOTS, PETITIONS & RESISTANCE » Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours

Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Grand Call To Action: Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 Hours No-cell-phone-clipart-royalty-free-stock-pictures-no-phones-communications-21114479

https://youtu.be/p8NPcJDWPXM

Rise Multiversity
Published on Jun 30, 2018

GRAND CALL TO ACTION Abstain From Your Cell Phone For 48 hours - July 4th - 5th 2018 livinglessonslibrary.com/enroll/5gcalltoaction The last use of your cell phone is to text the following message to your local officials (City Council, Mayor, Governor, State/Federal representatives, FTC Commissioner): For SMS text messages: "I don't consent to the 5G rollout with cell towers installed in my area. You must take action protecting the people's health & safety. I will not use my cell phone." For Phone calls/Voice messages: "I do not consent to your 5G rollout. We consumers will not comply with this agenda. I am turning off my cell phone today for 48 hours to impress upon you that now you must indeed obey the Consumer God you have created. I am that god."

MartyM

MartyM
Not a problem... I haven't turned my cell phone on in over a month. I only turn it on when I'm out and need to make a call. I never 'text', if you cant call me, don't bother texting, there's this thing called voice mail it actually works pretty good and is retrievable from the phone and my PC. And NO, I do not have a smart phone... My phone makes phone calls, and yes it has a camera I may have used a few times back when, before I retired...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum