OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 8-Jul-2018 21:03:39
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Zap-sap

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: HERE COMES THE SUN
Date: Sun, July 8, 2018 7:05 pm

"Here Comes The Sun"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgiQD56eWDk

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Scamalert

Disclaimer: "The Office of Poofness" can not guarantee the following information's accuracy and time frames. The overview of the current situation is based on information provided which, at the moment is said to be true and accurate. The caveat with all of these developments is dependent upon the actions of the less than "nice guys" persistence to block, sabotage. delay and continue to enslave the world's population.

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Scamalert

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

So now, you ask and we are here with the input that you feel is just another ho hum. In some ways it is; but in other ways it isn’t. The bankers are still manipulating because they gain each time they do that. The machinations for pushing the reset further out are getting fewer and fewer and the needs of the people who are pushing those buttons are overriding that, so yes, it isn’t here yet but no, it isn’t going away and Yes it is going to fund!! If we could snap our fingers and make it happen we would, but that is not the case and therefore you have to tolerate a few more days of this insanity. Be that as it may, the game is on and the folks pushing buttons are doing a FANTASTIC job....P

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

The news is certainly heating up with buoyant enthusiasm and excitement. That which has been repeated continually "as the RV moves the PP's move " is looking better and better for our long anticipated invitation deliveries. It feels like we can start "keeping the lights on".

Namaste,

Susan

DID YOU KNOW?

Good Evening,

Things have been heating up this week. Normally I am somewhat cautious in passing on information, and at the risk of drinking cool-aid, this is what I have been informed of.

Funds have been released to paymasters. They are on the move but not every deposit to all paymasters has been completed. The monies are all there but not fully released for the use of consumers until after Monday, July 9th. Now this doesn’t mean the following day the public will see funds; it only states after Monday the 9th. . Considering the source of this information, I consider it relevant and valid. Multiple sources have verified that sometime last week it began with a select group of Chinese Royals being funded. The paymasters considered this happenstance one of the triggers for the release of funds. I always like to caution on expectations but this Intel passed muster.

I have to amend some previous information I spoke of concerning the Paris Climate Accords. The information I remarked on and the 28 articles that were sent to those who requested it are apparently the short version of the Accords. There is a more detailed version that is over 3500 pages long and can only be viewed by governments. As they say, “The devil Is in The Detail”. I have a request in to receive the full version. I am told there is more relevance to the GCR/RV within the detail. I will not be allowed to forward the information but I can comment on certain components. I will remark further once fully educated on it.

Another acronym being misunderstood is the USN (what improperly is being referred to as the New currency United States Note) This investigation came about when I was told the “USN’ was listed on the FOREX on May 23rd. In fact, it was; but it is not a currency but an information indicator for capital movements. . USD for general, unspecified purposes; USN for United States dollar next-day funds; and USS for funds which are immediately available for Federal Reserve transfer, withdrawal in cash or transfer in like funds (same-day funds). So a big NO that the “USN” is the new gold backed currency.

During the past several months, I have attempted to bring clarity to events, laws and developments that have been exaggerated, elaborated on, or just flat misunderstood. The idea is to present facts on the purpose and motivations of these happenings, rather than assumptions and speculation.

The one mental obstacle I cannot seem to get past is the Exchange Rate values and how they are determined. As stated in last week’s post, Exchange Rates are determined by demand or how much it is being used. The more the demand for a particular currency the higher its exchange rate. The lesser the demand for a currency the lesser the exchange rate. Seems like a simple formula and makes absolute sense. It would indicate that any particular country that has a high import/export condition would also have a high demand for their currency. The Vietnamese Dong I kind of get due to their amazing manufacturing growth and maybe the Iraqi Dinar due to its oil and the fact it is pegged to the US dollar, but the other currencies in the first basket like the ZIM or the Rupiah do not make sense. Exchange rates are figured in real time not futures. While reputedly, Zimbabwe has this enormous cache of in ground assets, the assets are still in the ground and will take years to realize the monetary value of those assets. Zimbabwe’s main exports have been in agriculture, which have been on a steady decline for the past ten years because of kicking the corporate agriculture concerns out of the country. With Indonesia, I have the same question: why the huge exchange rates with no current demand for the currency?

Seems to me there are some unknown variables that are allowing these massive exchange rates that have yet to be discovered. In many of these countries, considering their current conditions, it makes no sense that their currency value would escalate. I will keep digging until I get my answers.

Until next time everyone keep your eyes wide open, don’t drink all the cool-aid you are offered and keep focused on the prize: SAVING OUR HUMANITY

DJ

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Scam-alert
ZAP SAYS

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Tenor
HI ALL

IT HAS BEEN A DIFFICULT WEEK FOR ALL OF US AND AT THE SAME TIME A VERY EXCITING ONE. IT IS HARD TO EXPERIENCE BOTH EXTREMES AT THE SAME TIME WITH OUR PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL AND WITHOUT SHELTER AND FOOD, AND ON THE OTHER HAND RECEIVING THE INFORMATION THAT THE FIRST FUNDS ARE ASSURED AND ON THEIR WAY NOT ONLY TO US, BUT TO THE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS OUT THERE DOING THE SAME THING. TALK ABOUT A ROLLER COASTER RIDE TO BEAT THEM ALL.

WHEN WE BEGIN THE PROJECT SIDE, AND HAVE THE RESOURCES TO WORK WITH, ONE OF THE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS THAT WE WILL ASK FOR IS THE WISDOM AND INTUITION OF THE WOMEN THAT WORK IN THIS EFFORT AND THOSE THAT WILL JOIN IN LATER. IT IS CLEAR THAT THERE IS A GAP IN UNDERSTANDINGS IN MEN AND WOMEN. MEN AT TIMES JUST DO NOT GET IT, AND WOMEN CO-WORKERS SUFFER BECAUSE OF THE IGNORANCE. NOT HERE – EVER.

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Giphy

THIS IS FOR THE BRILLIANT, CONSCIOUS WOMEN IN OUR COMMUNITY. THOSE OF YOU THAT WISH TO EXPRESS YOUR GIFTS, CREATE PROSPERITY SITUATIONS THAT REFLECT YOUR VALUES, AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITIES YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO MANIFEST A GOOD REALITY, THEN YOU ARE NEEDED.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR WOMEN TO FEEL STUCK (MEN TOO). ALL THAT IS NEEDED ARE THE RESOURCES TO SUPPORT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

THE WORLD NEEDS YOUR BRILLIANCE, GIFTS AND TALENTS AND WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO HAVE THE RESOURCE BASE FOR DREAMS TO HAPPEN. HARD WORK AND PERSEVERANCE IS ALL THAT IS REQUIRED NOW. THE ADVERSITY WE HAVE GONE THROUGH HAS MADE US MUCH STRONGER AND HONED ALREADY FINE STEEL TO A RAZOR BRILLIANCE.

KNOW THAT ADVERSITY IS THE STATE IN WHICH WE BECOME MORE EASILY ACQUAINTED WITH OURSELVES, AND WE HAVE ALL REFLECTED ON THE MANY ADVERSE EVENTS OVER THE YEARS AND HAVE GOTTEN TO KNOW OURSELVES PRETTY GOOD.

THIS PRECLUDES FALSE ASSERTIONS OF SUPERIORITY AS THE HUMBLING EXPERIENCE OF BOWING BEFORE OTHERS AND BEGGING FOR ALMS HAS DONE ITS JOB OF WAKING THE OTHER PARTS OF US THAT DEAL WITH THE IDENTIFICATION OF SELF AND THE EGO THAT DRIVES OUR THINKING. THE CHANGES WE HAVE EXPERIENCED WITHIN OURSELVES HAS SERVED TO OPEN EYES TO SEE THE ACTUAL STATE, AND SHOW OUR INNER SELF. TRANSCENDING THE FORMER SELF TO A NEW STATE OF UNDERSTANDING IS ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL TO OUR GROWTH AND THE PATH WE HAVE UNDERTAKEN. IT HAS BEEN FOUND LONG AGO THAT THERE IS NO NOBILITY BEING SUPERIOR TO YOUR FELLOW MAN. TRUE NOBILITY IS BEING SUPERIOR TO YOUR FORMER SELF.

THE YEARS OF PREPARATION HAVE SERVED US WELL IN GETTING READY BUT HAVE DONE LITTLE TO ALLEVIATE ALL THE STRESSES OF DAILY SURVIVAL. BUT THAT’S OK AS THE LESSONS LEARNED ARE CRITICAL TO OUR FUTURE ABILITY TO WEATHER ANY STORM AND DO THE WORK WE HAVE UNDERTAKEN TO DO WITHOUT THE CORPORATE EGO OF PROFIT AS THE GOAL.

I FEEL SO GRATEFUL TO BE ABLE TO SHARE WHAT CAN BE A LIFE-CHANGING RESOURCE WITH YOU. BECOMING OPERATIONAL NOW MEANS WE WILL BE ENTERING INTO THE WORK PHASE OF OUR EFFORT, AND BEGIN THE PROJECT SIDE.

ALL OUR GUYS AND GALS ARE AT THE READY AS MUCH AS ALL THE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS. JUST THE LOGISTICS OF DEPLOYMENT OF ALL THESE EFFORTS STAGGERS THE IMAGINATION AS THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT IN OUR HISTORY. FIXING THE DAMAGE TO THIS PLANET IS PARAMOUNT AND WILL EMPLOY MILLIONS. THIS IS ENOUGH TO BEGIN THE END OF POVERTY EVERYWHERE.

ON THE RV SIDE, VERY GOOD NEWS. I HAVE RECEIVED INTELLIGENCE FROM SEVERAL HIGH LEVEL SOURCES INCLUDING THE GUYS THAT ARE IN THE ROOM WHERE DECISIONS ARE MADE. IT WILL HAPPEN NOW AND THE ONLY IMPEDIMENT IS THE COMPLETION OF HYDRATING ALL THE PAYMASTERS THAT WILL BE DISTRIBUTING THE FUNDS. THAT’S ALL. ONCE THAT IS COMPLETED THEN THIS WILL MOVE FORWARD TO EXCHANGE THE MAJORITY OF THE SUBMISSIONS MADE. THE FIRST ONES TO GET EXCHANGES ARE A BIT HIGHER ON THE LADDER, AND THE GENERAL PACKAGES THAT HAVE COME IN ARE THE FOCUS OF THESE PAYMASTERS.

THAT IS ALL I CAN SHARE WITH YOU TODAY BUT BE READY FOR LIFE CHANGING CIRCUMSTANCES NOW.

I AND WE THANK YOU ON BENDED KNEE FOR YOUR HELP AND YOUR SUPPORT WITHOUT WHICH WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET TO THIS POINT. WE HAVE NOT TROUBLED YOU WITH SUBSCRIPTIONS, SNAKE OIL ELIXIRS, OR LAPEL PINS TO GET HELP FUNDS. WE JUST ASKED. THOSE THAT DO NOT APPROVE OF OUR ASKING MUST BE VERY HAPPY THAT THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PEOPLE ON THE STREET AND THAT IS VERY SAD. YOU WOULD THINK “ENLIGHTENED” PEOPLE WOULD HAVE MORE UNDERSTANDING.

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Tumblr_m1g7isoag01r4t2axo2_250

WE WILL GET THROUGH THESE LAST DAYS OF LACK SOME WAY, AND ONCE THE FUNDS ARRIVE YOU WILL SEE A HUGE BURST OF ACTIVITY AS WE BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL.

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JULY 8, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Internet-fraud-sign-228x300
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table. Unfortunately, there was been a delay in sending thank you notes ..... do expect to receive your acknowledgement this week.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Internet-fraud-sign-228x300
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:THAT IS ALL I CAN SHARE WITH YOU TODAY BUT BE READY FOR LIFE CHANGING CIRCUMSTANCES NOW.

What these life changing circumstances may look like for ZAP.
POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Tutu

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Fortune

IT IS HARD TO EXPERIENCE BOTH EXTREMES AT THE SAME TIME WITH OUR PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL AND WITHOUT SHELTER AND FOOD,

Nobody died this week ?

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Truth

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:ONE OF THE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS THAT WE WILL ASK FOR IS THE WISDOM AND INTUITION OF THE WOMEN THAT WORK IN THIS EFFORT AND THOSE THAT WILL JOIN IN LATER.

http://www.oom2.com/t56312-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-the-hutchison-effect-fraud-meet-team-member-karla

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jerzy says...

"THOSE THAT DO NOT APPROVE OF OUR ASKING MUST BE VERY HAPPY THAT THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PEOPLE ON THE STREET AND THAT IS VERY SAD. YOU WOULD THINK “ENLIGHTENED” PEOPLE WOULD HAVE MORE UNDERSTANDING."

I think Jerzy is confusing "enlightened" people with stupid and gullible people. So let me clear this up for you Ghoulkowski...

Some of us have been awake and aware for literally decades. Many of us were born with incredible insights and skills that allow us to perceive those that are taking advantage and doing harm to the ones that are to bring up the vibrations of what is happening on Gaia at this time and the kindhearted that have no clue what is coming. You and your group have spent years exploiting those people.

Some of us have also spent considerable time researching and studying the psychopathic mindset because in order to defeat the enemy one must be able to understand and recognize them. And some of us here are very very good at researching like Rambler Nash! This should actually concern you yet your narcissistic personality disorder does not allow you clarity apparently.

You have had many years to show verifiable proof (which you have many times said you would) that you are actually "helping" others besides yourself. You claim that you have full transparency but instead you present yet more easily debunked phony receipts, pictures etc.

Those of you that have donated to this group of scammers can and should report them to Paypal. Until you do they will continue misusing the Paypal "Friends and Family" option. JERZYakaZap is NOT your friend. He is NOT your family. He is a convicted felon that served time in a Canadian prison for FRAUD.

WAKE UP folks!

Paypal Scam: Friends and Family Payment for a goods transaction

SOLVED  
Go to solution

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! 2?xdesc=1
kcflanders POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Icons_contributor_15x25  
Contributor

‎Feb-14-2015 09:42 AM  

Paypal Scam: Friends and Family Payment for a goods transaction

Has Paypal ever assisted anyone who was scammed by being asked for Friends and Family Payment for a goods transaction?
Paypal is very aware of this scam, for the average user the first time they've even heard of this time of transaction is when another member asks for them to send them money in that form. Usually something like "hey, can you send the money as friends and family? I can drop the price a couple bucks since I won't be charged the fee." 

Paypal can easily eliminate this problem by requiring a person to check a box acknowledging, 

1. This payment is not for a good transaction. 
  2. I am aware I have no ability to dispute this transaction once sent.

So why has Paypal made this so easy for scammers?
What actions will Paypal take if there is a problem?
What are the chances a State Attorney General might take some action to make the two bullet points above happen?

Solved! Go to Solution.
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Basics/Paypal-Scam-Friends-and-Family-Payment-for-a-goods-transaction/td-p/942271

Recovering funds sent to a scammer using friends/family option

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/101923-recovering-funds-sent-scammer-using-friends-family-option.html

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for JULY 8: HERE COMES THE SUN AND MORE DONATIONS FROM THE SAPS! Ghoul

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum