OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine GF4nkAnhlAWOmsuzPM3NhTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

July 11, 2018

Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine

Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine Samoa-babys-mmr-death
Two 1-year-old infants died in Samoa within minutes after receiving the MMR vaccines. Image courtesy of TV1 Samoa.
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
TV1 in Samoa is reporting that two infants have died within minutes of receiving the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine.
Tala Fou brings you breaking news on the death of two young children both aged 1-year-old from the villages of Safotu and Sasina in Savaii. Both children died within minutes of being vaccinated with the MMR vacine at Safotu Hospital on Friday morning the 6th of July.
Our News Reporter Alisa Faamaoni met with both families in Savaii today. The parents of the first child Marietta and Samuelu Tuisuesue of Sasina explained in detail to Tala Fou that within three minutes of their 1-year-old daughter Lannacallystah Samuelu being injected with the MMR vacine by a nurse she was dead. (Source.)
What is so tragic, and has this island nation in such an uproar, is that the parents of the second child who died had reportedly already learned about the first infant’s death a couple hours earlier and declined to have their child receive the same vaccine. The mother reports that the nurse administered the MMR vaccine against her consent, leading to the child’s immediate death upon receiving the vaccine.
The second family from Safotu is still coming to grips with the loss of their 1-year-old son Lameko Siu. The parents Punipuao and Si’u Timua arrived at the Safotu hospital with their son Lameko on Friday within two hours of the death of the first child once they became aware of what had happend the mother refused to allow her son to be vaccinated.
The mother claims that the nurse on duty persisted and without her consent vaccinated her son administering the MMR vaccine and within a minute he was dead. (Source.)
After the second death, government authorities immediately confiscated all the remaining doses of the MMR vaccine, and dismissed the medical staff, not only to apparently conduct an investigation, but for their own safety from an outraged public.
Samoa Seizes All MMR Vaccines After Two Infants Die Minutes After Receiving the Vaccine Prime-Minister-Samoa
Samoa Prime Minister Tuilaepa Aiono Sailele Malielegaoi.
The Prime Minister of Samoa, Tuilaepa Aiono Sailele Malielegaoi, issued a statement about the tragic events and reported that, as a grandfather, one of his grandsons had previously suffered something similar, an apparent vaccine injury that he survived but now can no longer talk.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. And I can imagine that there is no pain more far reaching and deeper than losing a child. My heart and prayers go out to the grieving families at this most difficult time. To that effect, I humbly extend my deepest sympathy, condolences and pray that comfort and peace will come to them.
As a grandfather and father, I can relate to the grief by the families for their loss. I also almost lost one of my grandsons several years ago under similar circumstances.
But with the Grace of our Father in Heaven my grandson survived with the proper treatment but he will never be the same as he has lost the ability to speak.
As Prime Minister, I have called a full inquiry into the circumstances leading up to this devastating incident which I do not take lightly.
There are already processes that will determine if negligence is a factor. And if so, rest assured those processes will be implemented to the letter to ensure that such a tragedy will not be repeated and those responsible will be made to answer. (Source.)

Thanks to: http://vaccineimpact.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/dv3TeRcDMPI

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum