OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?” 1_emery_smith_3

Emery Smith on David Wilcock’s Gaia Resignation Letter and Related Drama — “Where do I stand in the middle of all of this?”

07/10/2018 By Stillness in the Storm 

(Stillness in the Storm Editor) I was aware of the David Wilcock resignation letter within hours of it being released, without his consent, a few days ago.
I am also aware of the so-called Gaia Employee Movement. I chose not to to post anything because it is a emerging legal and private matter that could have caused damage and harm to those involved.
My public stance on this matter, at this time, is that I have no public stance.

It’s a complex situation that I do not have direct knowledge of, and as such, cannot offer any public statements about.
All I can say, in agreement with what Emery Smith said below, is that any call for violence or harmful actions against any Gaia employee or property is uncalled for.
There is no clear and present danger that would justify self-defensive actions, that I am aware of, and therefore, to incite violence against anyone is unlawful, dishonorable, and against the very service to others principles most in the awakening community are trying to embody. I can say this as a matter of law and a matter of conscience.
Please think carefully before you chose to involve yourself in matters you may not fully understand.
It can be very tempting to take actions when emotions run high and often the result isn’t what we intended or desired—collateral damage is always a risk when reactionary mindset’s are at play. For those who chose or choose to take action, I bear no ill will and offer my love and support.
As for Gaia subscriptions, again I echo Emery, it is your choice what you want to do with your subscription.
In the end, I contend that the issues we face as a people are vast and complex, requiring careful thought, planning, and cooperation.
Hopefully we can continue to build community around pressing issues so we can make this world a better place for ourselves and our children.
Much love,
 – Justin
Source – Emery Smith
by Emery Smith, July 10th, 2018
Dear everyone,
In light of recent events regarding my colleagues and Gaia TV, I wanted to write a response to the public. I would like to begin by expressing my deep disappointment with the public release of David Wilcock’s resignation letter to Gaia. It has caused a great stress on me and I am very upset that this was publicized as my name and so much personal detail was mentioned multiple times. In regard to the statements made about me and my manager, Olivia, and my financial position these past years (especially this last one) has put me into, I will say that there were many factors to consider for this happening and do not blame any one entity. I do not at all appreciate the efforts put into the widespread release of this, making it the focus of everyone’s attention. It is a violation of our privacy, something of which I take very seriously due to my history, respect for privacy and safety.
The amount of drama and unproductive gossip surrounding this event is not something I willingly would never choose to be involved in. This is not how I have ever handled business in my 26 years of being a professional and I am deeply upset with my unwilling involvement and association with this. Now that I’ve expressed my dismay with everyone’s contribution in publicizing this letter and my being dragged in the middle of all this, I want to thank you guys for your support of me and my efforts in trying to help everyone understand the truth. I appreciate you all so much and want to continue to educate you guys on what you all deserve to know. I love you!
My mission here is to help the planet, the animals and then the people, not to entertain, take sides, or declare what is right and what is wrong like I see being done before me due to the release of this letter. We need to be focusing energy on bettering our world and ourselves, not on protesting and causing a disruption based off of belief systems, which is the exact problem our society is having today, and now I see it being reflected in a community that I thought was aware of such issues. I read a comment of someone threatening to go into Gaia’s headquarters and hurt the people working there? Even some saying they’re going to kill all of the people working there and shoot the whole building up? Are you kidding me? This is beyond unacceptable to me and truly most of the reason why I feel I now need to write this response to you all.
I am very disappointed in how much energy is being divulged into these debates, protests, overall negativity and war-like mentality, rather than into something beneficial, compassionate and conscious for us all. I thought that’s what this community was trying to achieve here, but, the behavior surrounding this event is beyond immature and now violent from what I’ve witnessed so far. This is why ETs won’t visit us. Or visit us the way they could anyway. Are you guys really ready for a positive change to humanity in which I thought we were all collectively trying to bring? I’m not so sure, the actions surrounding this letter prove otherwise. Please think about what actually matters and what actually is going to make a difference in the world, because my being dragged into this pettiness of who’s right and wrong is not what I sacrificed all that I have to help the planet for, and it most certainly isn’t what I came forward for. We have to stop fighting each other and judging each other on all platforms.
I want to give a backstory to provide a crystal-clear understanding of my involvement with my colleagues and this network so that everyone is on the same page as to how I became public, how I got involved, and how I’m involved now that this has become such an issue amongst this community. I have known David Wilcock for nearly 10 years. I willingly shared my knowledge with him over those years so he could publish it in his articles and books to help bring out information in a safe way before I decided to become public. Last year, I had nowhere to go and David and I were trying to get some products launched with investors to help the planet, and I ended up staying in a room at his home for nearly 2 months. Due to my involvement with the validation of a certain energy device a few months later, I settled and found a place of my own in California. Afterwards, my life became increasingly threatened. I was very concerned for myself and loved ones at this time. Like I’ve said before, I can talk about ETs and crafts all day long, but if I share information on alternative energy and medicine, it’s a huge problem for gas, coal, oil and big pharma, and they do respond threateningly. So, I drove out to Colorado to get out of California and stay again with David during this time while he was filming Cosmic Disclosure. A show in which at the time, I didn’t know much about, just that it was a show Dave hosted and interviewed Corey Goode on, who, again at the time, I also didn’t know much about.
David proposed that I come on the show where he could interview me and finally share my information with the public. I saw the protective benefits of doing this and realized it was the right time to come forward, and so I did. I didn’t even think much about it, it was kind of the attitude of, “what do I got to lose.” as I really didn’t have much left.
This is how my involvement with Gaia started. I was a last-minute guest that ended up filming more and more. I was nervous of the obvious points, that everyone would think I was crazy, and that my friends and previous colleagues of my professional history would see me talking about my classified experiences and think I was crazy, and that no one would believe me… etc.
The amazing thing is you all recognized that I was telling the truth and you did believe me and you didn’t think I was crazy. You accepted this information and it was the biggest gift because in order for me to help this planet I need everyone to be aware of what has been going on. I felt and still do feel responsible for catching everyone up to speed with what I can safely share. So, I kept filming.
I filmed more episodes, but, the show was already established as a show that people went to to watch and listen to David and Corey speak. My information seemed to be impeding that, so they had us all do a show together. That’s it. From there, I started attending conferences with the help of Corey and David to reach more people and do live talks for you guys, which I’m extremely grateful for both of them and their help along the way in doing so. However, I can’t speak for my colleagues’ opinions, their experiences, where they stand, or any of the points made in this letter. This is just how I got involved with the Gaia, Cosmic Disclosure and my colleagues.  My only personal attachment to the network is you guys and your support, but everything else for me is business, I don’t have any personal quarrels with the company, what’s happened has happened. If it wasn’t for David or Gaia, you guys would not even know me today, so I appreciate them both.
I hope you see perhaps where I’m coming from, how I got involved and how I view this situation. I was a guest on the show trying my best to get the information on a highly watched public platform, one of the only ones presenting this type of information by the way, to help our world by spreading awareness of the truths I’ve shared and also provide safety by public awareness. I do not stand on either side of this debate, I am neutral like I am in everything and I support everyone that wants to help shape our future into a positive and productive one.
It is your choice to unsubscribe to the network based off of your beliefs. I am not going to tell you guys what to do as many of you are now asking me for direction and advice. All I can say is consider what I’ve shared in this letter, is all this gossip, threats and drama serving anyone? Come to your own conclusion, use your intuition, follow what you feel is right. I have consistently shared my tapings with you guys for free via “friends watch free” links to these episodes and like I said, I want to share my information and educate everyone, and I will continue to do so as I understand Gaia has a few months’ worth of episodes with David, Corey and myself.
If the opportunity presents itself, I will continue speaking on Cosmic Disclosure in future tapings. David has given me his blessing to continue to share my information on the Gaia TV platform and tape new Cosmic Disclosure episodes if again, the opportunity presents itself. I am a mission oriented person, and so my mission is to help get this information and these technologies out to prevent further destruction to ourselves and our world, and perhaps even advance it.
For those asking, I’m not on any side of this except my own. If it was my choice I would never have had myself involved in this drama that is going viral right now. We need to focus on helping rather than hurting. I support David, Corey and Gaia, despite what has happened. I remain neutral. Thank you guys so much for supporting me, I love you and I wish everyone the best in their journey.
Sincerely,
Emery Smith

Source:
https://emerysmith.net/blog/2018/7/10/where-do-i-stand-in-the-middle-of-all-of-this

Thanks to Justin at: https://stillnessinthestorm.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/pXdC5DYn6-c

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum