OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

~ Highlights from Drake and Co~ It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal
07 October 2012

2012thebigpicture
October 7, 2012

I Got What I Wanted: Drake’s Happy
~Commentary from The Galactic Free Press~ We have not been sharing here anything from Drake and Company since July and we have been extra careful as to what is posted here at the Press. When we read this Highlight from His show today we feel it is in Line [accept for The Obama Part of him not being reelected] with our current information. Certain events must manifest now, to move us forward and we will see what happens. Thank You for using Your Discernment! Love The Earth Allies

A few highlights:
It was a typical Drake Show, with plenty of rhetoric, many, many questions all over the map, and some great info—but I can tell you that after mulling over this and all the intel from the past several days, I am confident that ALL IS WELL.
It appears that the ‘October Surprise’ is going to be on the cabal—if there is one this month. It just depends, and it (the coup) will happen when it happens. It is already in progress.
“THE PEOPLE are going to make the first move, and it will be soon”… which explains why the politicians fled DC so quickly that papers were still left on their desks as they ran away to their bunkers in Denver.
He says 80 -90 per cent of the military is on our side, and indeed, will NOT bear arms against the American people, so there will be no martial law. He said “forget about martial law”. (Val Valano echoed that sentiment on October 3 on her show.)
Drake says we’re planning a little party for the cabal and he wants to light the candles on the cake. When asked what the taste of Freedom is for him, Drake only said, “Yummy.”

As always, the mood was anti-Obama, but I still believe he is of the Light, and have to say that I would rather be anyone than Barack Obama at this point in time. After his debate with Romney I felt that he is so thoroughly exhausted and bone weary from the charade that he barely cares what happens next. He is not fighting for the Presidency and is just along for the ride.
Drake revealed that Obama said it would be easier to be the president of China. To me that means that this task he is shouldering right now is so great that it’s about to break his back; that he is almost done and can’t take much more. Poor guy.

The Keenan lawsuit has not yet been refiled but soon will be.
Some additional good news is that Drake believes there will not be massive disruptions once the take-down begins. The groceries will still be available and it should go very smoothly since the “heavy lifting” as he put it, has already been assigned to others who are in place and the lighter stuff will fall to us once it’s our turn to step up.

As far as the space-age technologies, once things calm down and get back to normal, those will be released to us.
Someone asked who Drake’s ET contacts are and he replied, “Lets’ say Tolec and leave it at that. Next.” [Tolec of the Andromeda Council website]
I was pleasantly surprised at how knowledgeable Drake is about Ascension and he shared some good info on that topic.

He confirmed that the military have prepared the FEMA camps for the cabal, but are calling them “Re-Education Camps”. Drake couldn’t understand where the guillotines come into re-education, but these will be the holding facilities where the crooks will be sorted out for their fate; adjudication, etc.
Something I haven’t been following is the “silver comet”. Apparently it is on the way, will appear as a blue beam, and will “suck up 3D energy” and release 4D.
Drake says Obama will not be reelected and we may have a different sort of election what with many candidates in jail. It may be voting with paper ballots, large print, and the option to reelect our current candidate or a new one. Some may be appointed to fill the gaps in key positions temporarily with limited power—in writing. We can expect disclosure of a whole lot of things.
The Gulf Stream has been interrupted and is in a circular pattern spun by the cross-current that flows around Cuba. It will not be restarted in its original pattern until the major cleanup of the ocean.
The military hasn’t stopped the laying of chemtrails because they are not yet ready to expose themselves. When the time comes, they will address it.
Someone asked why Greg Giles hasn’t been posting his messages and I can answer that one. Greg is part of an online community I belong to called “Extraterrestrials” and he posted a message this week saying that he now realizes the messages he has been channeling have NOT been from the Galactic Federation of Light, or at least from those who claimed to be in contact with him, and he will not be doing any further channeling. He was pretty bummed about it.

Drake went on to say that the Galactic Federation of Light has admitted to comprising Reptilians and Greys,and that we don’t want to be opening ourselves up to communications with them.
Rick Light (Minuteman) closed with, “Keep the faith, your ears to the ground, and freedom might be quicker than you think.”
Paul said, “Be excellent to each other and party on dudes!”
Drake left us with, “Keep your cool and git ‘her done”, and follow what you’re asked to do when the time comes.
We’ll be contacted via the American Militia website when a communication is required. If we don’t hear anything before Wed, tune in to the show. If an emergency broadcast is required before that, they are prepared.
http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/i-got-what-i-wanted-drakes-happy/

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:55 PM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum