OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ep:3 Wake Up Call
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 2:53 pm by Sway

» Student Athletes Get Vaccine Victory in Court
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange In Court For “Gamechanger” Hearing As US Seeks Overturn Of Extradition Ban
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Origin announces plans to build commercial space station
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» FedEx pilots filmed UFO that followed their plane
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Beating the Mandates in Court
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Petition Filed Asking U.S. Supreme Court to Restore the Right of Americans to Protect Their Health, Their Lives and Their Property From Microwave Radiation
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist Special JFK Report: CIA Biden Block Assassination Records!
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Sickness: ERs are now swamped with seriously ill patients — but many don’t even have COVID
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Illinois sheriffs say they won’t fill Chicago police staffing shortages caused by city’s vaccine mandate
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wisconsin Senate to launch its own 2020 election investigation
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Completely Reckless” – Louisiana High School Under Investigation For Vaccinating Teenage Students Without Parental Consent
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Health Official Issues Threat That is Borderline a Crime Against Humanity
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» New pathology report shows Covid rapidly accelerates the aging process due to DNA damage
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ gains widespread recognition across the US, approval as a form of protest, poll
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» La Palma eruption update
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is It Time To Start Talking About Hyperinflation?
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA scientist answers the question - 'do aliens exist ?'
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Jeff Rense Radio Show October 21st 2021
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland: Massive Protest Against Vax Passports, COVID Tyranny in Capital City
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global Blueprint Exposed: The Takeover Of All Genetic Material On Earth
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Start-up develops a flying vehicle that ‘anyone can own and fly’
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives

UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives, slow motion, discovered Feb 6, 2012, but reposted, UFO Sighting News.

UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives Apollo,+mission,+8,+eight,+UFO,+UFOs,+orb,+orbs,+probe,+probes,+sighting,+sightings,+photos,+lunar,+surface,+moon,+luna,+module,+1968,+december,+dark+sideScreen+Shot+2012-02-05+at+2.57.04+PM
This alien probe moves lighting fast, very hard to catch but in slow motion, it's easy.
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives Apollo,+mission,+8,+eight,+UFO,+UFOs,+orb,+orbs,+probe,+probes,+sighting,+sightings,+photos,+lunar,+surface,+moon,+luna,+module,+1968,+december,+dark+sideScreen+Shot+2012-02-05+at+2.56.47+PM

Date of sighting: 1968-1970
Location of sighting: Orbiting Earth's Moon

Updated July 2018: This post was deleted by the US Gov and I am reposting it again today. Lucky I have a back up made. 

I was messing around last night and found this old NASA footage. In it were a few anomalies that did not look like the old film errors. I paused it several times till I could see the object and to my surprise it looked like a three dimensional alien probe. I put the screenshots and video into slow motion and also put the original footage in it. I know this is old stuff but this UFO has never been reported before now and it was recorded between 1968-1970 but its unclear. This is the first time that humans crossed onto the dark side of the moon. I noticed the metallic-like surface of it and it's odd crystal-like shape makes me believe it was made from biomechanics, or a machine that was grown. SCW

https://youtu.be/tJfQKKzHvpY

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum