Snoop4truth is a legal expert who opposes the NWO, globalization, Federal Reserve, fractional reserve banking, false flag operations and the contamination of our food, water and natural resources.
This forum is open to Guest & Members
Feel free at ask legal questions!
"What is THE LAW on __________?"
How To Find The Law For Yourself On Any Legal Subject In Any Jurisdiction Free of Charge!
Dear Legal Scholars,
Below are easy, step-by-step instructions on "HOW TO FIND THE LAW FOR YOURSELF" on ANY subject in ANY jurisdiction absolutely FREE OF CHARGE.
Forward this email to your entire email list!
You will assist your colleagues and followers enormously.
1. CLICK on this BLUE LINK. https://scholar.google.com/ .
2. Then, CLICK on "CASE LAW".
3. A LIST of ALL state and federal JURISDICTIONS in the United States WILL COME UP.
4. Then, CLICK ON ANY relevant STATE or FEDERAL JURISDICTION in which you want the law (OR PICK ALL JURISDICTIONS for an overview of ALL of the law across the country on the same legal subject).
5. Then, CLICK on "DONE".
6. Then, the SEARCH BAR WILL COME UP.
7. Then, KEY IN ANY LEGAL SUBJECT into the search bar, BOTH WITH AND WITHOUT QUOTATION MARKS (ex: "sovereign citizen", "individual sovereignty", legal effect of not being a "party or signatory to any law", whether a person is "exempt from all laws except those to which he voluntarily assents", "consent to jurisdiction" in a criminal or traffic case, "refusal to consent to jurisdiction" in a criminal or traffic case, "without a victim, there can be no crime or traffic offense", "the requirement of a victim" in a criminal or traffic case, "a victim is required" in a criminal or traffic case, "there was no victim" in criminal or traffic case, "right to travel", "I was not driving a motor vehicle. I was travelling in my privately owned conveyance", "no driver's license is required", "a driver's license is not required", "the traffic stop was unconstitutional", "the arrest was unconstitutional", "the requirement of a driver's license is unconstitutional", "the requirement of auto insurance is unconstitutional", "the requirement of a license plate is unconstitutional", "a driver's license is a contract", "refusal to sign the ticket", "corporate courts", "admiralty courts", whether "the law only applies to governments and artificial persons, not to natural persons", "artificial person", "capital letters", "flesh and blood person", "birth certificate bond", "straw man", "redemption", "accepted for value", "de facto government", "the judge has a personal interest in the case", "right to be represented by a non-lawyer", "represented by an attorney in fact", "represented by a power of attorney", whether "gold and silver are the only lawful money", "federal income tax law does not apply outside Washington, D.C. and other federal territories", whether "federal law applies outside Washington, D.C. and other federal territories", whether "there are two different constitutions", "the Act of 1871", whether "the IRS is a Puerto Rican corporation", "positive law", "the bar association is a monopoly", "The ABA is a monopoly", "judicial immunity", "prosecutorial immunity", "absolute [government] official immunity", "filed a lien against a judge", "11th amendment immunity", whether a government officer/official can be "personally liable for official actions taken under color of law", whether "gold fringe on the American flag" in court converts and transforms the court into an "admiralty or military court", whether a county is a "commercial entity engaged in commerce",etc.).
8. You may also key in ANY STATUTE NUMBER in the relevant jurisdiction (ex: "21052 California Vehicle Code" which allegedly limits the application of the entire motor vehicle code to the motorists and vehicles described in that single section of the code OR "28 U.S.C. § 3002 (15) (a)" which allegedly proves that the federal government is a private, for-profit corporation, etc.).
9. You can also key in ANY state or FEDERAL CONSTITUTIONAL SECTION (ex: "Article I, section 8, clause 3" which authorizes the federal government, as distinguished from state governments, to require driver's licenses ONLY in connection with "interstate commerce").
8. Simply read the cases that come up.
It is that easy. This simple approach will make you a LEGAL EXPERT. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask. I am always happy to help.
All The Best,