OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More Kool-Aid-Man-Spill1

Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More
Kim-Possible: Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More
1) Again, I repeat, What the heck is a “virgo triad”??? If ANYONE on here knows what this is please let me know as I don’t have a clue. How did I become a member of something I know nothing about. The only “club” I belong to is a gym. Do I get a membership card or something for this? If so they took me off the mailing list.
2) M never created the AI, another group did, although he used it, why? because he knew how. That group put it’s own administrative over-rides in place as they had a deal with M group like pirates, each with it’s own force and split the spoils. M also had his, so yes, they didn’t trust each other. Hey, anyone seen “Please enter your Administrative Override Code” lately? Ok, I didn’t create the idea, but I liked it so I used it. I don’t trust banks either. I didn’t fully take over the system until January 2016, M died in August 2016, and it has taken this long to reprogram for distribution. Now I am no computer expert, I had to learn. Furthermore, this is not a technology you can take a class for. I assure you I go to a computer room, sit down, and program just like the rest of the world. Although this one has multiple types of access (other than just keyboards, touch screens etc.).
3) So now I am a “walking computer terminal”?? Seriously? I bleed like you, I eat like you and yes I am human. 100%. I have never been experimented on nor taken any “enhancement”. I was naturally born this way. Many people are born with extraordinary skills in one area or another, why is this so odd for you? Then again, I guess they said that about Einstein, DaVinci, Tesla and many others. PEOPLE ARE EXTRAORDINARY, not just one guy or one lady. Each in their own way amazing, I am also a person and in my own way I use my “gifts” just as you do.
4) As to “no emotions”, I have a daughter I love dearly with all my heart and a significant other as well. Yes, I have learned over the years how to negotiate with the best of the best and the worst of the worst. I rarely show “anger”, especially in business, but this was learned not some kind of genetic anomaly. I am sure most reading this have learned somewhat to control emotional outbursts especially at a business meeting or teleconference as you get older and “wiser”. Controlling emotions is not the same as not having any.
5) I know M is dead because I was there 158 died on the same day and I saw them all. Many have gone since as well.
6) I CHANGED THE NAME OF THE TRUST last Thursday, I can do that because I have control. I can change it again tomorrow if I want, I can also randomly change all the account numbers and the codes. Allocations moved, switched, Quota and full bank book updates. So people can write up all the fictitious claims they want against “Manna World Holding Trust”, but it doesn’t exist anymore. Hey, we can have some kind of a random “what to name the trust contest” what do you think Anna? People can submit their preferred names and we can choose maybe 5 or 10? Heck it is the people’s money anyway. That is people all over the world, not just USA, not just Iraq, not because they could afford a few dollars to buy currency. ALL THE PEOPLE. Remember, “money” means nothing outside this 3D reality we all live in. You can’t take it with you, and even if you could it would be a “relic”. Gold is considered a “trash” mineral which is why M didn’t care if the “new system” was gold backed or how much money he dished out. Once I figured that out, I figured out freedom for the people and all the other “slaves” M group kept. Come on, everyone here talks about 5D, ever been? Tesla said, “IF you know the secret of 3, 6, 9 you then know all the secrets of the Universe”, might be something to that after all (wink, wink). Try not to get stuck in the Middle.
7) There is no “second” Quantum System, only the back system now has another sub sector used for the clean up of the “front banking system”, in effect, it is slowly taking over the whole front system and is at 88%.
8) The only “new system” (of the GCR kind) that was attempted was about a week ago and it couldn’t make it past the “NEW” financial system firewalls we put up over a month ago That is why people stated you may have to use a website to access your funds Now, to be clear, there was no actual money in there and you couldn’t spend it to buy groceries or withdraw at an ATM machine. This system went up on a Saturday morning early EST and was down at precisely 2:09am. In no way was this a Quantum System as no one really cares about fictitious numbers. If you do, then please feel free to make yourself a spreadsheet on your laptop, put the dollar sign in front and as many zeros as you like, now try to spend it. Now go back to school and take micro and macro economics and get back to us.
9) I AM A “RUS”, yes some relation to Romanov, but more importantly I AM A RUS. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat. Yes Nicholas II gave his life instead of his country. Lenin was trained in Switzerland by Rothschild to implement a new form of government for the masses. Have you ever been to Russia Ms. Von Reitz? I have. You will be very surprised when you stop getting information 2nd hand from people for some reason you trust.
Again, Ms. Von Reitz, I have no idea who is “feeding you” this “Intel” but it is clearly so you will discredit yourself or make people think you are crazy?
Quantum Computer = Quantum Physics = Elements 235, 115, Higgs Boson industrialized, 8 Elements+ One Particle, Time Overlay, Past/Present/Future ARE ONE and exist at the same time “Mapping System.. Duplicates do not work”. Sets of Books, Sets of Books Sets of Books, no longer altered by outside influence. Time is Linear,Distance is Linear not relevant. Quantum Leaps or Steps from one Dimension to another seamlessly. Von Braun “Linear Propulsion” not real, works for short distances as in around the globe, not long distances. That is what I mean by “Quantum System”. Please do not confuse this with blockchain etc. etc. That is very old technology released to the public for your consumption by your controllers. How could you use a technology GIVEN to you by the very people that control you and find FREEDOM? Does jailer give you the key to free yourself? No. THINK please, help me help you. The Quantum System WAS NOT created by THEM, It IS created by US, as in US The People.Make something new/old (same thing). Now go build a real quantum system there is the blueprint.
Thank you for educating so many on the legal system. I would appreciate a little education from you too.. What the heck is a Virgo Triad???? Thank you in advance for your time.
Regards,
Kim “Possible”

Thanks to: https://projectspeak.net

Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More Giphy

MartyM

MartyM

Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More 3270067346    Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More 3443003000

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/7cPuakZWLys

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

"In Regards to Kim on DOSM Orders" by Angel of Light - 7.20.18

7/20/2018 05:23:00 PM  EmailedThoughts  
Entry Submitted by Angel of Light at 4:27 PM EDT on July 20, 2018

"Re: DOSM Order #66 and #70" - Kim Possible Update 7-20-18

Hi Kim,

The funny thing is...you are claiming a lot too, yet without any real evidence or proof. 

You like to dare people to give people out to the money, while at the same time claim you are of a divine human race of ancient times with divine dna that allows only you to be the god of all the money in the world. 

Quess what...you aren't the god of the money, neither is your dna that divine. Second, why dont you start releasing the money if u have that kind of power....

Fact of the matter is, u never have and never will have any power over any money.

Reason being, the cabal is done, thus so are you, and so is your slave Tank. 

Everyone can talk a good game Kim, but every word loses any value if all actions are not the same as spoken words. 

Angel of light

Courtesy inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

MartyM

MartyM

Well at least that makes some sense...   ok wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum