OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz Empty Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Never Doubt It

Never Doubt It By Anna Von Reitz Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

This has been a very introspective day, despite the usual amount of hectic activity, phone calls, correspondences and case work.  I have had cause to think deeply about my friends and compatriots on this narrow road.  So many have struggled and still are.

Rod Class is preparing his answer to the Federales challenge of his right to keep and bear arms. 

Other friends are taking the accounting and system errors straight to the source-- the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. 

Still others are forging ahead with new means of enforcing and accessing indemnity guarantees.

I am so grateful to know all these wonderful, determined people.  It makes me proud to be part of the effort to restore America and the rightful American government --- to, as Donald Trump put it -- "Make America Great Again". 

We might also say --- "Make America American Again". 

We have been under the thrall of corrupt European and corporate powers for a long, long time. It feels good to know that we finally have the "weather gauge" on the vermin and that our Ship of State is no longer headed for the jagged rocks our enemies had in mind for us.

We can thank many, many, many good men and women for that, people here in the states and people in far away and unexpected places like South Africa and Estonia and Paraguay, too.

People of goodwill, people who are honest, have risen up and taken action, each in their own way and their own place --- and the difference is now being felt.

Just looking at all the file folders and books and thumb drives in The Living Law Firm office makes my mind reel, and also makes me think about how far we have come in such a short time, and all that has been accomplished with nothing but volunteers and cookie jar money....it's amazing.

There's a whole conga line of Americans at every point of this effort, all pulling together to make it possible. 

If it weren't for all of you out there sending your donations via PayPal to avannavon@gmail.com , I couldn't keep the lights on for our senior helpers, couldn't pay the travel expenses so many of our excellent researchers have to otherwise bear on their own.  And if it were not for those sending checks and money orders to Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652--- I wouldn't have it to give when one of our guys in the field blows a tire, needs an emergency tooth extraction, or just some grocery money. 

It's such a small portion of what we all owe these volunteers, but it is also so important that this kind of support is there for them.  It gives them the comfort of knowing that they are not all alone.  It gives them the courage to go on.

Most of our Living Law Firm members are seniors like myself -- some as old as 95 and still kicking, thank you! -- and for the most part, we do okay for ourselves and manage our own bills, plus some.  But some of our most dynamic heroes are relatively young men and women who have families to support and house payments to make.  It's for them and their sake that I get out and stump for donations.

It's not fair that any of us have to spend our time on Earth like this, struggling with things that we should never have to correct if certain people had just done their jobs and honored their contracts --- but it is doubly unfair to younger people who just walked into this Mess and who have so many other earthly responsibilities to bear.  Please help me help them, because they are surely doing their best to help everyone else. 

The "Help Line" doesn't even stop for death.  Every single day, I find clues and testimony left by Americans long dead, who cared enough to document the Truth and leave it for us to find.   

And then I remember men and women that I have known myself who have suffered and died for the sake of this day, when I can definitely draw a deep breath and see and feel that yes, we have rounded the corner, the tide has turned....yes, at last, things are getting better, not worse! 

I hope and trust that "rb" and Howard Freeman and The Informer and Bill Benson and LaVoy Finicum and Russell Means and all the old Montana Freemen are still here, still with us, in spirit if not in flesh, and that they and all the others who have gone beyond the Beyond in defense of this country and in defense of our freedom know that we are all doing our bit and standing our guard duty.

The indemnity bonds are finally being honored by courts around the country, not universally, but in a growing number of reported cases.  It's too soon yet to know if this lack of universal acceptance is because of uninformed judges, or if specific details in individual cases are causing some indemnity claims to be denied. 

We had one case reported where the sticking point was that the "presumed" Defendant had to check a box on a form saying that there had been a mistake before the case could be dismissed.

When you say that there has been a mistake -- just that -- it is instant grounds for severance of any contract. 

When you admit a mistake -- like you applying for Social Security or claiming to be a "US citizen" or a "Withholding Agent"-- you not only sever the contract, you release at least some portion of the liability, and you are essentially holding the court harmless, too.  

So if they ask you to admit making mistakes, by all means do so --- because it is true regardless of why you made these mistakes --- and because that then allows the court to act in your favor and provide remedy that you are owed.

Army Regulations Field Manual 27-20 explicitly references the indemnity from loss or damage that you are owed and the Hold Harmless Indemnification that is owed to the court as a Third Party. 

Another big development ---a way to make "credit deposits" to cover all the expenses of the franchise PERSONS --- which is really another way of accessing the indemnity protection you are owed, is also underway and being tested.

If we've got this right, folks, you will be able to issue credit to yourself just like a bank can issue credit, to pay certain kinds of bills --- utilities, mortgages, taxes, college loans, car loans---all the bills that come to the PERSON can be offset using credit deposits. That system is finally beginning to be lined out, understood, and in some cases, that too, is working.

This is all good news. I am breathing a sigh like a long distance runner at the end of the course. The Bad Guys are on the run, at least some people are beginning to get relief, and more is on the horizon. 

All the effort is beginning to pay off, but until it is all settled and set in cement, remember that we are still out here plugging away on all fronts and still don't have any big funding sources. We depend on all of you as our lifeline to support the cost of doing this work and to support the younger members of our team who are often in need of just a little extra help from "Grandma".

As always, we don't ask for anything you don't have to give.  We know that many of you are struggling yourselves, and God bless us all, we understand that.  We are looking forward to the day when everyone in America, and indeed, everyone worldwide, gets to feel the fresh air of freedom again, and gets relief from the "Doctrine of Scarcity" and all the senseless misery it has caused.

Never doubt that the Hand of God has been upon this work and upon me and my husband and The Living Law Firm.  If it were not so, we would never have been able to find what we needed to find, or been enabled to survive.

----------------------------
See this article and over 1100 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum