OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Sad Day for OPPT

A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

Heather Ann Tucci-Jareff has been sentenced to 57 months in a Federal Prison. Almost five years of her life is being stolen from her and her family and for what?  Attempting to do to the banks what the banks have done to all of us.

What she is really being sentenced for is insubordination.  As a Bar Attorney, also known as a Shipping Clerk in the British Merchant Marine Service, she has no right to sue  those chartering her "vessel for hire".

She assumed that she had standing to sue, but she didn't argue it.  She didn't fall back on the actual Dual Citizenship that applies to her, and she didn't make preparation to defend her claim on that basis.  She never took my advice.

Like most Bar Attorneys (except Bill and Hillary Clinton) she no doubt thought that she, a registered JD, knew more about the law and about jurisdiction than I did.  It never occurred to her that the registration of her "vessel" as a JD had an undisclosed downside.  It never crossed her mind that she could be in a compromised position and be unable to defend or prosecute a public venue case in her own behalf, and that in fact, so long as she subscribes herself as a Bar Attorney, she has no standing to do any such thing.

I could weep.  There are so many good people out there, on both sides of this fence, who are being railroaded and arrested and harassed and harmed for no good reason, while the real criminals sit fat and happy in Washington, DC, in Paris, in Brussels, in Rome, in Berlin, in Saipan, in Manila, in Tokyo and Beijing.

They hired and pay the Bar Association to protect them and collect their debts. They are in charge of the biggest con game and racketeering scheme under color of law in the history of the planet, and they have gotten away with it for so long, that they imagine that nobody will ever figure it out and come after them.

They laugh at people like Heather, because they know that her JD knowledge has been hand-crafted to be missing certain key facts and information, to be focused almost entirely on procedure and Territorial Case Law.   They took over the American Law Schools over a century ago and jettisoned the "rest of the story" so we really do have the blind leading the blind. 

Most lawyers are innocent as children in their belief that they know the truth and they know how things work and they are right and blessed and lords of the universe --- until they wind up busted for doing the right thing, and are left with the ultimate cognitive dissonance staring them in the face. 

I hope by some miracle of fate that Heather made enough of the right arguments to somehow mount a successful appeal.  I hope that she is listening now, and that the rest of the members of the Paradigm Project are listening, too.  Take this to heart:

Your only safety lies in knowing who and what you are and which side of the fence you are standing on---and being able to prove it.  

----------------------------
See this article and over 1100 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

George Washington's Obituary

A Sad Day for OPPT By Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

George Washington's Obituary -- Read It Here

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/george-washington-dies

George Washington, the American revolutionary leader and first president of the United States, dies of acute laryngitis at his estate in Mount Vernon, Virginia. He was 67 years old.

George Washington was born in 1732 to a farm family in Westmoreland County, Virginia. His first direct military experience came as a lieutenant colonel in the Virginia colonial militia in 1754, when he led a small expedition against the French in the Ohio River valley on behalf of the governor of Virginia. Two years later, Washington took command of the defenses of the western Virginian frontier during the French and Indian War. After the war’s fighting moved elsewhere, he resigned from his military post, returned to a planter’s life, and took a seat in Virginia’s House of Burgesses.

During the next two decades, Washington openly opposed the escalating British taxation and repression of the American colonies. In 1774, he represented Virginia at the Continental Congress. After the American Revolution erupted in 1775, Washington was nominated to be commander in chief of the newly established Continental Army. Some in the Continental Congress opposed his appointment, thinking other candidates were better equipped for the post, but he was ultimately chosen because as a Virginian his leadership helped bind the Southern colonies more closely to the rebellion in New England.

With his inexperienced and poorly equipped army of civilian soldiers, General Washington led an effective war of harassment against British forces in America while encouraging the intervention of the French into the conflict on behalf of the colonists. On October 19, 1781, with the surrender of British General Charles Lord Cornwallis’ massive British army at Yorktown, Virginia, General Washington had defeated one of the most powerful nations on earth.

After the war, the victorious general retired to his estate at Mount Vernon, but in 1787 he heeded his nation’s call and returned to politics to preside over the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The drafters created the office of president with him in mind, and in February 1789 Washington was unanimously elected the first president of the United States.

As president, Washington sought to unite the nation and protect the interests of the new republic at home and abroad. Of his presidency, he said, “I walk on untrodden ground. There is scarcely any part of my conduct which may not hereafter be drawn in precedent.” He successfully implemented executive authority, making good use of brilliant politicians such as Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson in his cabinet, and quieted fears of presidential tyranny. In 1792, he was unanimously reelected but four years later refused a third term.

In 1797, he finally began a long-awaited retirement at his estate in Virginia. He died two years later. His friend Henry Lee provided a famous eulogy for the father of the United States: “First in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen.”

--- I could add a few details.

Washington took a long horseback ride on December 12, 1799.  It was a cold, bitter day at Mount Vernon with three inches of snow on the ground that melted and the snow turned to cold rain.  Washington was out in this weather for about five hours----certainly conditions he had suffered before as a younger man during the Revolution, but later that afternoon and evening he developed symptoms of severe illness and passed away on December 14, two days later.

He's gone. 

So, you can't "Let George do it." anymore.  It's now up to you and yours to save this country.  You have to wrap your heads around what has happened here and why and exactly what needs to be done to (1) save your own bacon and (2) save your country so that your own bacon stays saved, too.

Now it may seem rather gratuitous for me to observe this necessity, that your safety depends ultimately on the safety of your neighbors and your country as a whole, but it does.  Some people are missing the point.

We've given you what you need at a minimum to save your own selves --- Article 928 on my website, www.annavonreitz.com, lays out the bare bones necessary to establish your claim to your own Good Name and estate.

And after that, as we've explained, the "Federal" part of the Federal Government is missing in action and has been under "Reconstruction" for 150 years, which is a big deal problem.  This work needs to done, finished, and the Federal part of the Federal Government needs to be reconstructed, and in operation, right now.  Yesterday. 

The only way to do this is for you to "return" to the land and soil jurisdiction of your birthright and get your own political status corrected and then to join your State Assembly.  The State Assembly can then organize its proper Federal State of State and can also choose delegates to a Continental Congress to be held in our actual capitol, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to conduct the necessary and long-delayed business of the actual States. 

So don't stand around waiting for George to do it for you, and don't think that one little old lady in Alaska can do it for you, either.  Send a brief message with your County and State as the Subject to contentmanager1@yahoo.com. 

This is your country, your world, your responsibility now.

See this article and over 1100 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Devil Went Down to....... Alaska?

By Anna Von Reitz

So we finally won our case. Donald Trump sicced teams of lawyers and archivists and historians onto all the information we've provided and guess what? We stand exonerated. All that we have brought forward has been proven, nailed down, and tied up with a bow, complete with all the research and case law and historical documentation.

Count that much done and over.

President Trump now knows -- definitively -- what is wrong, what the game is, what the game has been all along, who is responsible, and from what he has done so far, he is swiftly taking care of business. But he can't do it alone.

You see, he is working from the "federal side" of the fence. He needs our help coming from the side of the states and the people to meet him halfway. I already thumped on everyone to get their political status corrected and join their State Assembly, so I won't beat that drum again. At least not today.

What I will tell you is that there has been an extraordinary "up-tick" in millionaires and billionaires contacting me and promising support for my work and the work of The Living Law Firm.....if.....
Now I have been contacted before by millionaires before in the course of doing this work. Somehow none of them have the insight to figure out that their good is tied to the overall good of this country and that their freedom from such things as IRS harassment is tied to a larger picture in which everyone is freed from the same scourge.

Instead, they always want a quid pro quo. You do this for me, and I will do this for you.... always the sidebar, always the back rubbing scenario, always the everyone-has-a- price attitude. Even those that inherited their money have the same selfish, small-minded, narrow view.

Most of them come because they have IRS or "regulatory agency" problems they want me to fix. I help them. They promise to make a donation. They forget. They include some of the richest people in America and they all do the same things, the same way. It's monotonous, boring, and yes, irritating.
So irritating that I see them coming and spit.

They always show up with the expectation that I am going to be all excited and groveling and fawning and begging them for money. They always brag about their latest acquisition, their expensive hobbies, their new car, their latest hang-gliding trip to Morocco.

It's so obnoxious that I have to apply my Christian upbringing and try really hard to see them as people who are in trouble, who need help.

Most of the time I succeed.

But lately, since the word is out on the street that I am on target and have the facts and by golly ---- she was right! ----- now all of a sudden there is a conga line of millionaires lining up to make a deal.
But, I tell them, there's no deal here. All you get from helping me, is what everyone else gets. Good government. Free markets. Safe banks. A sane judicial system. Protection of your lives and your private property. You know -- what you are supposed to have now, but don't.

They all look disappointed. Crest-fallen. What? There's no special ice cream? No back of the cabinet joy juice? Nope.

They don't have sense enough to realize that without the basics that everyone needs being in place, they suffer too. So they walk away and most of the time don't even say, "Thank you." It's rare that they even buy lunch. Most of the time I get stuck with the bill ----after they asked me out to pick my brain about their problem.

See what I mean? Selfish. Short-sighted. Small. If that's what having a lot of money does to people --- and apparently it does in a majority of cases --- let's stay poor.

Probably because of this plague of all these do-nothing-see-nothing-care-about-nothing-but-my-pedicure millionaires, I had a dream last night.

Lucifer came to me and promised me all the money and power in the world, if only I would bow down and worship him.

I said, "What good is money to me? The moment I spend it, it's gone. Bring me clean natural ocean water for this planet. Then, we'll talk."

But of course, that's impossible, because all the oceans are polluted. He looked just like those millionaires. So disappointed.

So the dream goes on, and I go on about my business in the dream --- which is cleaning house and washing windows -- and Lucifer shows up again --- and he says, "You need money to do the work you've taken on. I can give you the whole world. All you have to do is bow down and worship me."
I smile at him. He looks like a young Marine. He's so earnest.

"I'm not really interested in money. It comes in, it goes out. Bring me really nice, fresh, clean air to breathe---air with lots of oxygen for everyone. Then we'll talk."

But that's not possible, either. He flushes red-faced and looks really angry, but he turns around on his heel and walks away.

Finally, as I am resting from my day's work and looking out my nice clean windows, he shows up again.

"What does it take, you obstinate old woman!" he rages.

"I already gave you a couple ideas," I return mildly and shrug.

This doesn't improve his mood.

"Perhaps you could clean up all the polluted soil and return all the soil that has eroded to its rightful place? Then, we could talk."

This is the final straw. He's really beyond angry now. He's stomping around my living room, huffing and snorting.

"Everyone worships ME!" he shouts. "Everyone!"

I say nothing. I don't have to. Evidently, not everyone worships him....or he wouldn't be kicking up so much dust, right?

"Money," I say to him, "is a tool --- like a shovel, or a rake, or a post hole digger. And I have work to do, that's true. I am a bit frustrated right now, because I want to get on with my job, but hey, I'm just a worker. It's the True Lord's vineyard. He'll get around to supplying me with everything I need."

And that was the final straw. He whipped around and did his old swirling routine, making a little tornado in the middle of my kitchen and disappearing in a puff of smoke. The dream ended with me sighing and picking up all the paper he blew off my desk.

Out of all these millionaires and even billionaires I have talked to, I bet none of them have contributed as much as some of the seniors who make a $10 per month donation out of their Social Security checks.

Well, at least we can truly and absolutely say that everything that we have done has not been funded by any special interests. It has all been done with cookie jar money by Team America and Team World--- just average people with limited resources who weigh in and plug along step-by-step toward a better future for everyone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum