OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» German City to Stop Publishing Statistics of Vaccinated Hospitalizations to Avoid “Playing Into the Hands of Corona Deniers”
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyToday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Current Map of Cargo Containers at Sea Around the U.S.
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball Witnessed in 9 States Was Likely a Failed Russian Satellite
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Zealand PM Brags About Making Unvaxxed People Second-Class Citizens as Part of Push to Get Covid Jab
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID For Amish: Herd Immunity Achieved With No Hospitalizations, Isolation, or Vaccines
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tens of Thousands in Bern, Switzerland Reject Vaccine Passports, Mandates
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NYC WORKERS ANTI-MANDATE MARCH
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Worldwide Push Back Against Tyranny & Stand for Freedom: “We Do Not Consent. We Will Not Comply.”
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING ALERT !!! OROVILLE DAM POWER PLANT SHUTTING DOWN !
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three Ohio judges “die unexpectedly” in nine-day span after vaxx mandate in Cuyahoga County
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyToday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Analysis Of VAERS Data: 5,427% Increase In Deaths Following COVID Shots Compared To ALL Vaccines The Past 10 Years
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» WILLY MYCO'S $100,000.00 (100k) CHALLENGE TO ANJALI
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Asks: Why Are We Still Letting Fluoride Harm Kids?
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Indiana tells fired unvaccinated Chicago cops to come work there – no covid vaccines required
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Light On The Mystery of UFOs
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight’s Sky- November 2021
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Josh Watkins is a hero! His Powerful Story About Being Fired From Highly Specialized Job Went Viral
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» New physics: latest results from Cern further boost tantalizing evidence
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is consciousness fractal?
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» As the protests continue - the people are awake
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fabled 'Island of Gold' discovered in Sumatra ?
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Librarians Join Country-wide Walkout Against Mandated Toxic Injections
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon

We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon. This is the Year of the Great Purification.

Thursday, July 26th, 2018

We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon Hunab-Ku-universe

Welcome to the Magnetic Moon of Purpose, the first moon of the Planetary Service Wavespell.  We have now entered the powerful year of the Red Cosmic Moon. This is the Year of the Great Purification.
The affirmation of this year is:
I endure in order to purify
Transcending flow

I seal the matrix of universal water
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of space
In this first moon we set our intention for the next 13 moons. How can we best serve humanity and our planet during this time of tremendous change?
The Red Cosmic Moon opens the Sixth Light Gate that activates the interdimensional bridge of Timeship Earth and enters us into New Sirius Cycle 31 (1.31).
Moon energy corresponds with galactic/karmic Mercury with the qualities of purification and love. Purification is defined by “the removal of contaminants from something”, and the process of making something “spiritually or ceremonially clean.”
The kin number for Red Cosmic Moon is 169 (13 x 13), and this year is guided by Kin 13: Red Cosmic Moon, which also codes the Day out of Time 2019.  Thirteen is of key significance this year and corresponds to the return of the feminine power with its nurturing and receptive powers.
The Dog or Compassionate One is our supporting energy of this year infusing the purification process with love. The guiding mechanism of a pure heart operating by synchronicity and telepathy attunes us to the magnetic core of Earth.
Everything that grows, appears, moves and transforms within the Earth’s biosphere does so by attunement to the Earth’s core. Fear and clinging to the third dimension cuts us off from accessing this core.
According to the Law of Time all human difficulty and environmental degradation is rooted in the unnatural 12:60 timing frequency. Everything in nature is based on a timing frequency. Timing frequencies predate and actually govern the rise of human culture and civilization.
This 12:60 frequency is based on a 12 month calendar, 60 minute hour. Following this 12:60 frequency humans have created an artificial civilization with materialism and war at the forefront. Just because technology is advancing doesn’t mean consciousness is.
“The 12:60 timing frequency has hardly been questioned much less thought about. Following 12:60 so religiously has led to a world of total entropic materialism, of endless growth and proliferating problems with no solutions. The 12:60 has covered up as much as it has created. Everything covered up leaks through, whether it is telepathy and synchronicity or galactic beams and inexplicable cosmic or subatomic phenomena.” —Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan
Pay special attention to events leading up to and after the following dates: Resonant Moon 12, Yellow Planetary Star (21 January 2019), which is the full lunar eclipse and Supermoon on the eve of the 11th spin since Valum Votan’s passing. Cosmic Moon 6, Red Lunar Serpent (2 July 2019), the only full solar eclipse of the Cosmic Moon year.
This year offers us the opportunity to purify aeons of ignorance, inertia and toxins in order to allow new streams of pure water (of consciousness) to flow. The archetype this year is the Cosmic Healer with the symbol of Universal Water.

I am the Healer
Coded by the Red Moon
My number is nine
The power of time, destiny and the cycles of life
From within the living waters
I merge with the universal flow
Purifying all within my sacred stream
And lifting the vibration in every nature kingdom
I am the harmony of wholeness
And the regeneration of life
I am fluid and flowing
At one with the phases of the Moon