OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Snordster - Meditations On US Forces Firing A Howitzer Into The Empty Desert Just To Say "We’re Here"
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Denmark Halts AstraZeneca
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Upcycling: Saving the Planet By Design
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Roadmap for the ‘Great Reset’
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Rob White
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Outcry as Video Shows Robodog Patrolling With NYPD
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyYesterday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge craft attempts to land at Iraqi base ??
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyYesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» LOL The SHYSTERS are Going After One Another! - Gilliland vs Greer OH MY!
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyYesterday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM! Study From Tel Aviv University: Coronavirus Variant Affects Vaccinated People 8 Times More Than Unvaccinated
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyYesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency plus MORE
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyYesterday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - EXALTED
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Ovnis UFOs Sighted in the Night over London, Uk plus MORE
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mac's Public House - Staten Island - 4.9.21 RALLY - John of "Interpreting The News with John" speaks
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: Yvonne De Carlo The Hollywood Stardust UFO File!
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Matthew McConaughey: "This is the stupidest..."
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cell Tower Transmissions Interfering With Xylitol Crystal Formation, Showing Disruption of “Morphic Resonance”
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Alice A. Bailey’, Mother of the New Age or the New World Order?
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: U.S. Pauses Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, Citing ‘Rare’ Blood Clots
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Moderna Comes Right to the Point - mRNA Is Re-Programming You
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» LOL: “Lego” Gamer Fools White House Press Corps by Posing as Reporter and Getting Them to Ask Questions on “Her” Behalf
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Military Unveils Next Stage of COVID Vaccines on 60 Minutes: Implantable Microchips
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Healthy 27-Year-Old Chicago Doctor DEAD 3 Months Following COVID Shots Raising Long-term Safety Concerns
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed!

News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
I live in Reno and I have not have my own TV for like 20 years. Once in awhile I end up catching a news report on TV say at the laundry mat. Yesterday I was watching the news about the fires around Reno. Then on a specific station the weather man who is older and was called by the name of DXXX STxxxx. I was like WTF? That name is of a guy who has been doing the news forever in Reno on this one station. The name of the guy was not the same guy doing the news. I have seen this before where they have replaced people still using the name of the other person in TV, Media, News. Every time I see this it blows me away that not one person noticed and most bizarre is the new guy using the old guys identity looks nothing like him at all, period end of story. This is not the mandela effect, this is blatant replacement to see if people notice and their response, in this case total asleep sheep.

Bridgette

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum