OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book

Posted on July 31, 2018 by David Nova  

Forward by Stillness in the Storm Editor
Q Anon Decoded – EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book QanonThe Q Anon phenomenon is giving the awakening masses a renewed sense of hope that sweeping changes to our planetary situation are on the horizon. Q Anon appears to be working closely with an alliance of high-level deep state white hats, those who have slowly and carefully infiltrated the darker circles of power of this world and are now capitalizing on their positions of authority.
The mainstream media and skeptics assert that Q is nothing but a LARP or a live-action role play, a kind of elaborate prank. But as one begins to explore the now prolific amount of information pouring through Q on internet forums like 4chan and 8chan, it becomes clear that this is likely no hoax from the hands a few bored basement dwellers.
Websites like Q Anon Proofs, and YouTube channels such as Destroying the Illusion, SGT Report, Praying Medic, and scores of others, compile and analyze the cryptic messages of Q. Following these sources, one could easily see that more than just a LARP is taking place, or at the very least, it’s the most elaborate and well-designed LARP in history.

Diverse Conclusions About Q Anon

The mainstream media contends Q Anon is nothing but a prank or a right-wing conspiracy theory. Detractors in the truth movement assert Q Anon is part of the Cabal, a distraction and cointelpro operation likely run by some clandestine intelligence agency—hardly part of any alliance. Still, others assert that Q is the real deal, and some of the more reputable researchers, such as Dr. Michael Salla and Jerome Corsi, have robust and evidence bolstered arguments for saying so.
I have only personally had the chance to review and analyze some of Q’s material. But given that a primary focus of my truth-seeking work has been to learn and master the skill of discernment, particularly epistemological analysis of claims and evidence, I’d say that there is an overwhelming case to be made that Q is indeed what it purports to be—an individual or group of white hats using elaborate and effective means of distributing information to the public.
That being said I do not formulate black and white unidimensional appraisals of information. I don’t believe or reject claims entirely. I strive to entertain many different possibilities of whether something could be true, supporting those conjectures with evidence arguments that makes each one less or more plausible. This is what is called multidimensional analysis and thinking, answering the question “is this true, and why?” from as many different perspectives as possible. In this regard, as I said, there’s a good argument to be made that Q Anon is part of an alliance working to restore order and end the madness of the psychopathic dark occultists in power.
One reason for this is the following article, which has demonstrated that the Tripcodes and UserIDs sued by Q Anon on forums like 4chat and 8chan are themselves codes referring to published works on Google Books. Again, if this is a hoax or a LARP, why would someone go to such lengths? Wouldn’t it make more sense that books cited would be themselves a prank? That is, if people were just trying to get a laugh out of deceiving others into thinking Q Anon was real, why not have these Tripcodes point to silly books, like my little pony? Why is it that almost every book cited is itself a thread in the unraveling of the false mainstream narrative? Or in a grander sense, if Q Anon was either a cointelpro operation or a LARP, why would the information describe true and valid aspects of corruption and the control systems on earth? Some of these posts describe century-long banking practices and corruption, like the Rothschilds, according to researcher and writer Dr. Michael Salla. One of Dr. Salla’s books, Exopolitics: Political Implications of Extraterrestrial Presence was presented as part of the catalog of books decoded from Q posts.

Epistemological Analysis

There are two dimensions of analysis I want to raise in this very brief discussion about the Q Anon phenomenon, the epistemological perspective of coherence and pragmatism.
Coherence, in epistemology, says that a thing is true because the substance of the claim agrees with established knowledge—things that are already regarded to be true. Of course, this isn’t a perfect measure of how true something is because established knowledge might be wrong. An example of a coherence between claim and knowledge would be when someone remembers that they lost their Apple iPhone 8 at a restaurant and a friend the next day says that they found an Apple iPhone 8 at the same establishment. It’s highly likely that the lost phone is the one found by the friend, but it could also be a different phone. Another example is the experience of feeling as though the earth is flat while standing on it, and the flat earth theory. You detect a coherence between your experience and the theory, but that coherence, in this case, is wrong—the earth isn’t actually flat.
With respect to the Q material, the subject matter raised, the books cited, and other decoded messages all seem to point to things researchers have been suggesting for years. To help qualify that, I’ll testify that in my years-long full-time effort to research and understand the history, mechanisms, and basis of the world we live in, an overwhelming and undeniable multi-pronged conspiracy is at work. And many of the aspects of it highlighted by queue are coherent with information I have discovered and deemed to be accurate. Of course, I could be wrong, but generally speaking, I would say the coherence between my knowledge of the system and other established researchers who have demonstrated authority insofar as accurate knowledge about the system is itself in agreement—I “believe” what some of the experts do, from whence I learned of these things. This means that the Q material is largely in agreement with the accumulated bodies of knowledge we have on hand from other established and credible researchers.
This brings me to the next epistemological dimension of analysis, pragmatism. If Q Anon is intending to use these posts to raise awareness and further “the Great Awakening” are his (or her) efforts effective? Yes, they are.
Again whether or not Q anon is a prank, a CIA LARP, or an actual white hat group doesn’t matter—the effect of the phenomenon is without question spreading awareness.
You might be thinking, “But the media is painting Q Anon as a hoax!” Yes, that’s true. But in the act of doing so, awareness is spreading. From a psychological basis, getting ideas into the mind is what’s most important insofar as spreading awareness, whether or not someone believes them is immaterial. They might dismiss the idea of a Deep State conspiracy, but they know it exists now, and that’s what’s important. And still others are taking the Q information seriously, they’re going down the rabbit hole and exploring all the research topics fully. So from a pragmatic perspective, the Q information is effective in what it’s claiming to do. It is actually helping wake people up to corruption and this is essential for the people to actually work toward solving the problems of this world.
Related Q Anon Updates

Final Thoughts

In conclusion, there is no way to claim absolute certainty when it comes to any claim. An honest researcher, who has gained the wisdom of the philosophy of knowledge, epistemology, knows we strive to learn the truth, but we will never represent it in our minds as knowledge with absolute certainty and accuracy. Thus, the best we can hope for is to formulate valid arguments and cases for why our representation of reality, a claim or piece of knowledge, is mostly accurate or the best that has been asserted thus far. In this respect, I conclude that it appears by all accounts that Q Anon is real, and no counter arguments have emerged to materially rebut or falsify this perspective. Should new evidence and arguments emergy, this conclusion would change.
For now, we can explore this material under the operating conclusion it is likely true. But this isn’t of primary importance. By that I mean, a body of information’s value insofar as if it can help us learn and grow doesn’t have to be entirely true. Consider a fictional story. Can you learn something that you can use in the real world to improve your life, such as a moral? Most definitely. That’s why myths and fables exist, to teach us things about the world that make our lives better.
Even if it is discovered later that Q Anon was a hoax or a CIA LARP, that doesn’t detract in the least from any valuable growth and knowledge you’ve gained in the process of contemplating the information. This holds true for all information. In this sense, whether or not something is true is important but not critical in our quest to better ourselves by exploring it. Matter of fact, you can learn a great deal from studying “false information” due to the fact the mind will induce a reciprocal image of that information. In this sense, disinformation to a trained mind is actually extremely useful.
– Justin

EVERY TripCode & UserID used by Q Points to a Book

1111 Books of Information

Source: Rooak.com | by Tricia Wegs
Q has used 11 TripCodes, and 1100 UserID’s. EVERY one of them points to a book when you search them in Google Books. Some are even pointing to specific pages within that book.
There’s 1111 COMPLETE BOOKS of information here.
TripCodes alone have a treasure trove:

1. Ramtha, Last Waltz of the Tyrants, the Prophecy REVISITED
    Author: Ramtha
    Found: TripCode CbboFOtcZs
    Used: 376 times
  2. Alraune
    Author: Hanns Heinz Ewers
    Found: TripCode 4pRcUA0lBE
    Used: 106 times
  3. “I Love Learning; I Hate School”: An Anthropology of College
    Author: Susan D. Blum
    Found: TripCode 2jsTvXXmXs
    Used: 9 times
  4. Barbelo: The Story of Jesus Christ
    Author: Riaan Booysen
    Found: TripCode xowAT4Z3VQ
    Used: 429 times
  5. Behold a Pale Horse
    Author: William Cooper
    Found: TripCode UW.yye1fxo
    Used: 620 times
    Notes: Interview with Bill Cooper
  6. Restoring the Republic: A Clear, Concise, and Colorful Blueprint for America’s Future
    Author: Devin Nunes
    Found: TripCode hjgxl/kbbQ
    Used: 1 time
    Notes: TripCode only used once, but 2 TripCodes point to this book. Note the author.
  7. Restoring the Republic: A Clear, Concise, and Colorful Blueprint for America’s Future
    Author: Devin Nunes
    Found: TripCode ZTY0ZjM1M2UwOWM5
    Notes: TripCode only used once, but 2 TripCodes point to this book. Note the author.
  8. The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government
    Author: David Talbot
    Found: TripCode ITPb.qbhqo
    Used: 229 times
    Notes: Sounds like it reveals the beginnings of the Deep State. Imagine there’s a ton here. Anyone want to start in and report back?
  9. The Scholia on the Aves of Aristophanes: With an Introduction on the Origin, Development, Transmission, and Extant Sources of the Old Greek Commentary on His Comedies
    Author: John Williams White, PhD
    Found: TripCode ITPb.71B/.
    Notes: Quote on cover is interesting: “And out of olde bookes, in good feith, Cometh al this newe science that men lere”
  10. The Third Way: The Nazi International, European Union, and Corporate Fascism
    Author: Joseph P. Farrell
    Found: TripCode LytbJwNsQ6v
    Notes: Probably dives into how the Nazi’s play into all this.
  11. Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations
    Author: Richard Lynn
    Found: TripCode a22Tubbaks
    Notes: Any doctors want to dive into this one?

There’s 1100 UserID’s that ALSO have correlating books that they link to.
I’ve finished the first 200. Here’s the highlights:

1. The Spinning Magnet: The Electromagnetic Force That Created the Modern World
    Author: Alanna Mitchell
    Found: 37 times on multiple UserID’s thus far.
    Notes: Suspect there’s some good reading material here if anyone wants to dive in and give a synopsis.
  2. U.S. imports for consumption and general imports: TSUSA commodity by country
    Author: United States. Bureau of the Census
    Found: UserID 004550
  3. The Jesus Book (Illustrated): Messages for the 21st Century
    Author: Linda Dillon
    Found: UserID’s e5c60e & 5b7dc4
  4. Council on Foreign Relations: Annual Report
    Author: Council on Foreign Relations
    Found: UserID 07b0b9
    Notes: Myron Fagan discusses the importance of the Council on Foreign Relations in this lecture from 1967.
  5. PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED BY ORDER OF THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES, FIRST
    Author: US Senate
    Found: On UserID 964482
  6. Think Like a Grandmaster – Page 42
    Author: A A Kotov
    Found: UserId 27f5c8
    Notes: Grandmaster, as in Freemason Grandmaster, but looks like a book on Chess. Some (like this one) are pointing to SPECIFIC pages. Anyone want to dive in and read a page to report back what you think Q is pointing us to?
  7. Investigation of the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy …, Volume 22
    Author: Unknown (CIA?)
    Found: UserID 1c461b
    Notes: This is the one most are talking about. Of interest, but there is SO MUCH HERE. Think there is yet more to find. “Keep your eye on the ball.”-Q
  8. The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide: How to Survive, Thrive, and Prosper During Obamageddon
    Author: Wayne Allyn Root – 2013
    Found: On several UserIDs
    Notes: Title says it all
  9. Christianity For Dummies
    Author: Richard Wagner – 2011
    Found: UserID 975911
    Notes: Proof Q has a sense of humor. Note meaning of Q in Scriptural terms: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source

All work is being logged in this spreadsheet. It’s setup for anyone to be able to edit the Title, Author and Notes columns on the UserID tab. The rest of the tabs are locked down, as there’s formulas that are driving the links and counts. Everything else will update accordingly once the Title, Author and Notes have been added to the UserID tab.
At the pace of 3 per min (20 sec per entry), we’ve got approx. 5 hours of data entry work ahead of us to gather the Titles and Authors on the remaining 900 UserID’s.
If you’d like to jump in and help, feel free!
YUGE credit to Tricia Wegmann for pointing us to this.
Link to Full Google Sheet here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F1JdmOflfk8W6WrcpIQVUPubqTCHGOAIXI5eLpR1YEk/edit#gid=0?widget=true&headers=false
Via:Tricia Wegs a.k.a Lady Tigrrr

Thanks to: https://deusnexus.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum