OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Games… by Visionkeeper EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Games… by Visionkeeper

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Games… by Visionkeeper Empty Games… by Visionkeeper Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:28 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Games…

August 2, 2018 / Visionkeeper

Games… by Visionkeeper Forever-heart-helping-hands-inspiration-favim-com-1212639
Photo Source:
Music to read by below:
I was thinking about the state of the world the other day(dangerous) and was trying to figure out what I found the most distressing about what is going on. I finally asked myself to find one word that best described it, much like with writing a Haiku and how the bigger picture gets boiled down to a few words to find the core of what you are trying to express. The first word which came to mind was corrupt and it is most certainly appropriate for this situation, but it didn’t satisfy the meat of what I was feeling. The word that won out for me was ‘Games’. The majority of Governments worldwide are all partaking in game playing and it is extremely unsettling. These people are living their lives in a fantasy world orchestrated by money, power and greed, all of the games played to get to where they want to be. It’s a large group of people and it is throwing everything else out of balance. Why you may ask.
Because the gaming world they are immersed in is not reality for the majority of humanity.  Those less fortunate in life are actually vital to the world as they are the ones with a grasp on reality because they are struggling to survive it everyday. They have not become completely disconnected from life like so many wealthy and powerful have become. I don’t say that with judgment, but rather with an understanding of what they are experiencing. It’s like politicians drink a poison that slowly invades their minds and alters their perception of life. They get sucked into the game, almost unaware and before long they are addicted like with an addiction on drugs and they have no control or ability to stop what they are doing. The lust for power, money and control is unavoidable to them,  it’s what drives them to a very delusional state of mind.
Games are so offensive on so many levels. They are not honest, they tend to misinform and they create competition that becomes extreme, sometimes violent and at times even deadly.  I am a real truth fanatic which is why I probably find games so evil. They are dishonest, they involve making others think the way you want them to think about something, they are not up front but most often behind the back. This is a time in human history when mankind should be blossoming into the next level of being. We should be embracing oneness, compassion for all, kindness, giving, helping one another and striving to better the world.  There is no place for division in the world, we need each other and the sooner we understand and accept this, the better Human Beings we become. That is the true mission of why we are here, to better our species and grow to the next level, but the hateful behavior being raged today is making this move impossible for the moment. This is why we need to awaken quickly and start listening to what WE think and feel not what we are programmed to think or feel.
Truth is like cement that glues humanity together and holds everything in place. Remove truth and we flounder as we are now and eventually we will fall if we do not realize we have been sleepwalking through life, oblivious to why we really are here. It is time we stop making life all about money and class and power point presentations. By doing this we take the magic out of every day because we have stopped ‘Being’ and have become lost the in ‘Doing’. Life is far more than just doing. Life should be the time spent experiencing it, becoming enmeshed in it and interacting honestly with it, being deeply aware of each moment of everyday and being able to FEEL why we are here. Shut off autopilot immediately and put yourself in 1st gear. It’s time we found the courage to become the crusaders we need to be to change our lives and experience who we are supposed to become next.
Blessings to all,
Visionkeeper 

https://youtu.be/bhsKF4Yo14s

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum