OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FEEL THE BERN - Meme Flood :)
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyToday at 3:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SIMON PARKES CLAIMS INAUGURATION IS CGI
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO in Sydney, Australia plus MORE
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyToday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Best Celestial Event Of 2021? Comet C/2021 A1 LEONARD will be Brightest
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Book of the Dead' scroll found in Saqqara
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyToday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) - Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford... 1/18/2021 - The Timeline of The World’s Future Will Be Chosen This Week
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyToday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyToday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Report: National Guard Turned Backs on Biden Motorcade
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyToday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» RETURN TO EDEN: ‘Freedom Cove’, An Off-Grid Floating Homestead At One With Nature
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyToday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» W.H.O. Acknowledges Chi-Com Virus Tests are Highly Flawed
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyToday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Research Establishes Antibiotic Potential for Cannabis Molecule
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Side-effects of second dose of vaccine are even worse than from the first dose'
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyYesterday at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scotland recorded 33 UFO sightings in 2020
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Light Pillar Over Carnikava, Latvia
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: X Crisis in World Affairs
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Next Marijuana Boom Could Be Even Bigger Than The Last
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Geo-Political Fallout’, Medvedev Weigh’s In – By Joseph P. Farrell
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyYesterday at 4:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Isn’t the Trump Administration Cooperating — and Benefiting?
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Declassified Documents - Collection
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The military put an ICBM transport in Lexington, Kentucky. Twitter user just posted picture of it.
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing EmptyYesterday at 2:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing

Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing

“You may not like me, you may despise my politics, but I am the canary in the coal mine”

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com -  August 10, 2018  

Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing Jones

Alex Jones has asked to appear in front of a Congressional hearing to defend his right to free speech and expose the horrific precedent Big Tech has set by banning Infowars.
In a series of tweets, the radio host demanded his right to respond to Democrat lawmakers who have been lobbying Facebook and Google to ban Infowars for months.
“I respectfully ask Congress to allow me to face my accusers,” he tweeted. “There have been multiple hearings where the banning of Infowars has been discussed & lobbied for by Democrats. Now it’s happened. I want to attend an open session where I am allowed to defend my right to free speech.”

Alex Jones‏Verified account @RealAlexJones

I respectfully ask Congress to allow me to face my accusers. There have been multiple hearings where the banning of Infowars has been discussed & lobbied for by Democrats. Now it's happened. I want to attend an open session where I am allowed to defend my right to free speech.
7:01 AM - 10 Aug 2018 

Jones is referring to hearings last month during which Democratic Congressman Ted Deutch (D-FL). demanded Facebook shut down Infowars.
At a hearing last year, Democratic Congressman Mike Quigley also pressured Twitter to remove Infowars content, a request with which they complied.
Jones also demanded his right to “not to be ‘unpersoned’ by giant corporations who act like monopolies” and to “expose how this is all about moving towards a Communist Chinese-style ‘social credit score’ dystopia.”

MORE HERE: https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-demands-right-to-congressional-hearing/

Thanks to: https://www.infowars.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum