OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - July YouTube video comments turned off
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 10:09 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt Has Been TERMINATED!
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 10:06 pm by RamblerNash

» Take 30 Seconds to Urge Your State Investigate COVID-19 Wrongdoing!
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Becomes First Country to Legalize Therapeutic US of MDMA and Psilcybin
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Brains at Room Temperature - Brough to you by Pfizer
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» 43-Year-Old Tennis Player Dies Suddenly During Match
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Do You Know Someone with ‘Long COVID’ and Vaccinated? Here’s a Guide for Spike Protein Detox by World Council for Health
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are They Doing It? "Going Direct Reset" explained by Catherine Austin Fitts
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» China Responds to U.S. Military Shooting Down Spy Balloon
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» European Central Bank Preparing for Bail Ins & Banking Collapse According to Whistleblower
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» 44-year-old Thai Princess Bajrakitiyabha in Coma After Pfizer COVID Shots – Thailand to Nullify Contract with Pfizer
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» JOE MUST GO – Due to His Connections with China for Starters
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» US downs Chinese balloon over ocean moves to recover debris
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Incredible Thing Happens When Dolphins And Humans Team Up
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists create incredible light-powered 'fairy' robot
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 55 Performers Collapsing or Dying on Stage or Live Camera in Late 2022 through 2023
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Second Chinese "Surveillance Balloon" Flying Over Latin America
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are they Killing Us?
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» OUT OF MIND SITE HAS BEEN THREATENED
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Survival First Aid Kit Checklist You Can’t Live Without
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is ChatGPT and why does it matter? Here's everything you need to know
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  Nasa-lies

August 11, 2018

My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.

UFO Sightings Daily‏ @UFO_Sightings_X

@Astro_Flow I apologise the news gets you in any trouble with NASA. The public believes in you and what you saw, more than they trust NASAs opinion. I didn't mean for the news to go worldwide, but the public loves you! You are an American hero who also saw an alien life-form.
6:36 PM - 10 Aug 2018 

The interview I conducted with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral in world news. In the last 48 hours its been in the news over 25x, in the last 24 hours (according to google news search) its been in the news 10-15X in over 6 languages. 

I apologised to Leland on Twitter today. He's a good guy. It may get him in hot water with NASA, but I respect him for telling the truth. He is a brave man, a two time astronaut on the shuttles...an American hero who also witnessed an alien life form.

Scott C. Waring

Fox News link: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/08/10/astronaut-claims-witnessed-organic-alien-like-creature-but-nasa-is-denying-it.html

CNet News Link: https://www.cnet.com/news/nasa-astronaut-says-he-saw-something-organicalien-like-in-space/

Google news in last 24 hours: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=UFO+Sightings+daily&tbm=nws&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:d&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj99Y-76OPcAhULa94KHce-AQgQpwUIHg&biw=1522&bih=891&dpr=1 Posted by Scott Waring 

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum