OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  Empty POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2 Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:55 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 5-Sep-2018 03:25:25

POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  Lies210

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  Scam-alert
Subject: THE TRIP 2
Date: Wed, September 5, 2018 1:11 am

Zap Says

HI ALL,

EVERYTHING WE HAVE FOUGHT AND WORKED FOR TO ACHIEVE IS COMING TO FRUITION. I HAVE SIGNED CERTAIN AGREEMENTS AND DOCUMENTS IN RESPECT OF OUR FUNDINGS HERE, AND I AM ABSOLUTELY TICKLED THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED. THE COUNTRY SUPPORTS OUR EFFORT 100% AND THAT IS CRITICAL. THE MANUFACTURING THAT IS REQUIRED TO BE DONE FOR SOME OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES CAN ONLY BE FULFILLED BY CHINA AS WE DO NOT HAVE THE MANUFACTURING INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SUCH AN EFFORT, AND WE HAVE RECEIVED AN ABSOLUTE GREEN LIGHT FROM THE GOVERNMENT TO DO THAT ON AN EXPEDITED BASIS. THEY WILL HELP AS THEY AGREE WITH US ON THESE CRITICAL ISSUES THAT AFFECT THEM AND ALL OF OUR HUMANITY. THEY ARE PRETTY DECENT FOLK ABOUT THIS AND HAVE THROWN THEIR FULL SUPPORT BEHIND US.

POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  Giphy

AND OUR FUNDS WILL CLEAR IN A COUPLE MORE DAYS, BUT I NEED FUNDS IMMEDIATELY TO TRAVEL TO HONG KONG AND BACK TO SIGN OFF ON THE ACCOUNTS AND OTHER STUFF AND I AM ABSOLUTELY STUCK. I MUST DO THIS TO MAINTAIN THE FLOW AND TIMING OF ALL THE THINGS HAPPENING HERE AND REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.

POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  Scamalert
JUST TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN HK IS A FEW HUNDRED FOR EXAMPLE, AND THE PAYMENT OF THE VARIOUS FEES TO THE ACCOUNTANT, LAWYER, AND THE COMPANY THAT DOES THE FORMAL REGISTRATION OF FOREIGNERS TO BE IN COMPLIANCE AND ALL THAT.

I NEED YOU FOR THIS LAST PIECE AND IT MUST BE DONE BEFORE END OF THIS WEEK. I HAD NO IDEA THE BANK WOULD HIT US WITH THE TIMING OF A CLEARANCE PROCESS ON OUR FUNDS THAT IS THE MAX AMOUNT, AND THEY HAD PROMISED TO DO IT WITHIN A DAY. SO MUCH AGAIN FOR THE BANKER’S WORD. EVERYTHING ELSE HERE IS BEING PAID FOR BY CHINA SO MY OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES ARE NEGLIGIBLE OTHERWISE THERE WOULD BE NO WAY I COULD HAVE COME AND DONE THIS.

AND YES, WE ALSO NEED ANOTHER OXYGEN TANK FOR MARY PLEASE, AND SOME FOOD FOR THE OTHERS. I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING LEFT TO HELP WITH.

WE HAVE CROSSED A LINE AND ABOUT TO BEGIN OUR WORK NOW. ALL THE ELEMENTS HAVE COME INTO PLACE.

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  Giphy

POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  Internet-fraud-sign
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG:

http://www.oom2.com/t57287-how-to-report-jerzy-susan-and-gang-and-stop-the-donation-fraud

POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  Th?id=OIP.2MIq9TpZ7QwJeXx0qFFAtwHaHa&pid=15POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  Zap-Comic-Book-Bazinga

Fake Organization Scams

• Fake government agencies, non-existent charitable organizations and other fake groups and entities - there are a host of scammers who create legitimate sounding organizations that do not exist or exist only on paper.  Before you donate or pay some organization, check here for the frauds!

Read more at http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/index.php#aKvHDdSSf6vt4Cch.99
REPORT FRAUD HERE:

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/index.php

Jerzy lives and executes his fraudulent activities from Calgary Canada.

The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC) is the central agency in Canada that collects information and criminal intelligence on such matters as mass marketing fraud (e.g., telemarketing), advance fee fraud (e.g., West African letters), Internet fraud and identification theft complaints.
http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/index-eng.htm

2POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2 Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:13 pm

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:WE HAVE CROSSED A LINE 

POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  Crossed

POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2  Caution

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum