OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Tonight's Sky: December
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lunar eclipse time: What time is the penumbral eclipse?
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» WARNING: We are about to enter the Dark Shadow of Aquarius
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 7:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Los Angeles County Officials Announce Three Week Stay-at-Home Order
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 7:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CIA document: “Using psychic powers to break needles & make them whole again”
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-NASA scientist claims the Viking missions found proof of alien life on Mars back in the 70s
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 7:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Resuscitation of the ancient Egyptian book of breathing
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 7:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Has the source of the Wow! signal been found ?
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 7:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Mexico City plus MORE
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 6:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 2:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FACTS bring CANNON BALL fire BOOMS from Gettysburg!!!
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 2:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert F. Kennedy Jr: COVID19 Vaccine Should Be Avoided At All Cost
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 2:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Paul Hellyer Exposes 4th Reich While Doug Ford Calls On Military To Enforce Unproven Vaccines. NDB
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Question Everything- Cover Up The Truth - and Faces The Fauci Glitch Hammer Truth
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 2:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» December 6, Possible 1290 days, Covid/George Perry Eclipse codes 1 & 2
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 2:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Martin Geddes: The Digital Coup and the Great Exposure
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by Enyiah

» Type O Blood Linked to Lower Risk of Getting Covid-19, Taking Vitamin D Unlikely to Help
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» How’s That Federal Reserve Thing Working Out For Ya?
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden’s Path to the Presidency is Eroding With Each Revelation Of Massive Voter Fraud
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Words Fail Me to Describe the Profundity of This News: How Trump Will Win — And I Think I Know Who ‘Q’ Is
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse

Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Imperium Volume II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse

Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse IF4tNrbg693JidHdL-lBeBohw5k53Hs_85e1pdi53UQEn_q2vb6V3G3i5LPLYR_93m11Tl7jniMh1JfJ4Wfb3S3aK4dn_iR5=w1200-h630-n-k-no-nu

Here is Volume II of the important documentary compilation Imperium, which covers the profoundly disturbing Project MKUltra, the infamous CIA mind control program which officially operated between 1953 and 1973, when it was shut down by a Senate panel.
There is no reason to believe that the intents of MKUltra don’t live on in other projects, indeed, popular culture and the Mainstream Media appear to have become its primary agencies.
The film shows how MKUltra incorporated pedophilia and Satanism, using people like US Army Lieutenant Colonel, Michael A Aquino, a military intelligence officer specializing in psychological warfare. Aquino, a self-avowed Neo-Nazi was the founder of the Satanic Temple of Set, a breakaway sect of Anton LaVey’s Church of Satan. During the 1980s, reports emerged of his central role in ritual child sexual abuse at the Presidio Day Care Center, leading to investigations which culminated in his involuntary discharge from the Army.
Knowing the history of MKUltra is germane to an understanding of today’s pervasive media manipulation. The mind is the ultimate battlefield.

https://youtu.be/9274Q8jv_wM

https://youtu.be/33cijzHhPow

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum