OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Other Side of The Law

The Other Side of The Law by Anna Von Reitz Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

There has to be hard, logical, provable evidence present to back a conviction. 

People are tried in courts of law, not in the tabloids. 

Responsible members of society stand for these and other basic principles that help to guarantee justice for everyone. 

We do not marginalize actual rape victims by calling groping without penetration "rape". 

We don't hold witnesses to real crimes guiltless when they fail to report. 

People who don't report crimes at the time they happen are accomplices to them. 

Anyone who admits to willingly and repeatedly going to ten rape parties is either a willing participant or an accomplice -- and either way, I in no way, shape or form consider such people "victims". 

I consider them accomplice criminals and perverters of justice who grossly failed their most basic social responsibility to report crime--if any crime actually exists.  And if it doesn't, what are we wasting time for? 

These women disgust me and I would not entertain any complaints from them in my Court for more than ten minutes.  Tell that to Chuck Schumer. 

These irresponsible women either (a) stood by and let other women be date raped and gang raped and otherwise abused and said and did nothing to prevent it or (b) nothing actually happened amounting to a crime or non-consensual under age sex, in which case they are doing nothing but telling Big, Fat, Grossly Irresponsible Lies. 

Take your pick. 

I would have them and their lawyers for breakfast and Chuck and Diane for afternoon lunch in my courtroom. They'd all get a lecture they would not likely forget.  And this nonsense would end right smart quick. 

Send me to Washington and see how fast all this bleeding heart nonsense lasts and how many of these actual criminals get moddle-coddled as "victims".  

I will take their lawyers to task and rub all their noses in actual crimes and show them what actual rape looks like and when I am done I will kick these sorry excuses so hard to the curb they might for once in their lives have actual bruises. 

Wah-wah-wah-wah and a wah-wah to all these useless, mindless, self-absorbed irresponsible "victims" who either (a) didn't care enough about themselves or anyone else to report the crimes 30 years ago or (b) are just callously making up politically motivated hokum to harm a good man who doesn't share their political ideology and his wife and his family. 

I think we DO need to get to the bottom of this.  REALLY get to the bottom of it.  As a nation we owe it to ourselves to prosecute these women for failure to report -- because if there is anything to it, they stood by and let a lot of innocent girls suffer, and if there isn't anything to it, they are guilty of libel and slander and false accusations and should be brought to task for that, too, 

Hard?  You bet I am. All my logic circuits still function.  Too bad that the members of the Territorial United States Congress can't say the same.

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

MartyM

MartyM

OK, so why is not someone taking them to task in a criminal court, including Chuck & Diane ??

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum