OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... 	 I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up..... I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

From the administrator at HermanCain forums.......more people waking up.....

I am extremely disappointed in Herman's endorsement of Newt Gingrich
« on: Today at 07:02:49 AM »

This is very hard for me to write for I was an staunch Herman Cain supporter. Most of the members of our forum supported Herman because we believed he was an outsider in the presidential race for the republican party. We viewed him as a common sense businessman that could bring great traditions and ideas back to this country to fix this huge mess we are in today.

Our forum hosted 2 fundraising events for Herman Cain, we supported him with all our heart and soul, we believed in him.

Shortly after Herman dropped out of the race our forum voted to endorse congressman Ron Paul for president for he was the only outsider left in the presidential race for the republican party. We were asked to endorse Newt Gingrich, in short we declined because we here knew that Gingrich is not a conservative, he is a progressive, big spending, big government guy and his past record showed this. Gingrich made millions off the tax payers and just under 2 million alone from Freddie Mack the housing lender that took billions of dollars in tax payer bailout money while millions of people lost their homes. Newt claimed in an earlier debate he was paid $30,000 a month as a historian, we knew this answer was bullshit just like most of what comes out of Newts mouth. Then last week he claimed he was paid as a consultant, yes this sounds more like it, so again Newt lied just like he usually does, By The Way : Consultant is the alias for lobbiest.

Most of us here knew Gingrich was not a conservative and this is why we refused to endorse Gingrich, but now Herman Cain has endorsed the one person in the race that is the furthest from conservative as you can get compared to the other candidates. Why did Herman do this? I can only believe that Herman has sold out and sold out his supporters by his endorsement. The Herman Cain we all knew and supported would have never endorsed Gingrich.

After our endorsement of Ron Paul we here still supported Herman Cain and said if he were to jump back in the race he would have our full support and we meant it.

I am now left to believe that Herman was not the man we thought he was, he wasn't the outsider at all, if he really was he never would have endorsed the biggest insider in the race. There was some other motive here and it has left me to withdraw my support for Herman Cain should he decide to run again. I will not be supporting Gingrich even if he becomes the nominee, I could never vote for him, I will either stay home or possibly vote 3rd party.

Some will say to me now that voting 3rd party will only be throwing my vote away and be a win for Obama, well I have two things to say about that statement.

# 1 : I only throw my vote away when I vote for someone I could never support, I will no longer vote for the lesser of two evils any longer, that is exactly why this country is in trouble today, we must stop voting this way and make a stand. Also, when you vote for the lesser of two evils what you get in the end is still EVIL! I will no longer vote for evil EVER!

# 2 : Gingrich will be worse than Obama, keep in mind that everything Obama is doing now Gingrich supported all the way up until he decided to run for President, so yes, he will be worse than Obama.

This is a very sad day for me and many others on this forum. I would appreciate any comments all of you have on my opinion here.

Vote Ron Paul 2012

Mike Frank
Senior Admin
www.hermancainforums.com

spirit144

spirit144

HERMAN CAIN IS AN? I SAW THROUGH HIM, HE COULD NOT PULL A WILD HAIR FROM A HORSES #^*! FOR ME. HE IS NOT TRUST WORTHY AT ALL. ARROGANT, IGNORANT AND OUT OF TOUCH. GLASS HOUSE LIVING. ANYBODY CAN AQUIRE A DEGREE FOR ANY PROFESSION, BUT WHEN YOU ARE NOT GROUNDED AND IN TUNE WITH YOUR FELLOW MAN, YOU ARE IGNORANT AND A BAFOON! HE WOULD GLADLY TAKE A BACK DOOR DEAL TO SAVE HIS OWN ARSE!! I DIDN'T SURPRISE ME AND HE WAS SCRATCHING HIS HEAD AND DOING A JIG WHEN DID IT!! I PREFER THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB! AND HE WAS NOT IT!!

spirit144

spirit144

THAT IN ITSELF SAYS A LOT ABOUT THE MAN. WHO YOU KEEP COMPANY WITH!

godsfool713

godsfool713

spirit144 wrote:HERMAN CAIN IS AN? I SAW THROUGH HIM, HE COULD NOT PULL A WILD HAIR FROM A HORSES #^*! FOR ME. HE IS NOT TRUST WORTHY AT ALL. ARROGANT, IGNORANT AND OUT OF TOUCH. GLASS HOUSE LIVING. ANYBODY CAN AQUIRE A DEGREE FOR ANY PROFESSION, BUT WHEN YOU ARE NOT GROUNDED AND IN TUNE WITH YOUR FELLOW MAN, YOU ARE IGNORANT AND A BAFOON! HE WOULD GLADLY TAKE A BACK DOOR DEAL TO SAVE HIS OWN ARSE!! I DIDN'T SURPRISE ME AND HE WAS SCRATCHING HIS HEAD AND DOING A JIG WHEN DID IT!! I PREFER THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB! AND HE WAS NOT IT!!

AND NOT TO MENTION THAT HE WORKED FOR THE "FEDERAL RESERVE"

H2OMAN

H2OMAN

When the time comes I will cast my vote for Ron Paul......if Newt wins as the Republican nominee, I will not support him, as I believe he would be the GREATER of two evils.....I'll decide where to place my vote at that time. Who knows,it may be my first vote for a democrat candidate in my entire life....and that's just sick.

shakes4life2

H2OMAN wrote:When the time comes I will cast my vote for Ron Paul......if Newt wins as the Republican nominee, I will not support him, as I believe he would be the GREATER of two evils.....I'll decide where to place my vote at that time. Who knows,it may be my first vote for a democrat candidate in my entire life....and that's just sick.

If Dr. Paul doesn't get the RINO nomination and he doesn't run 3rd party you might think about Gary Johnson....he is the former Governor of New Mexico and holds many of the same views as Dr. Paul......he is running as a Libertarian!

terbo56

terbo56

That's a good deal- I will keep that in mind- Thankyou, Shakes4life-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum