OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 30-Sep-2018 19:54:03

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER Be-scam-smart
Subject: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER
Date: Sun, September 30, 2018 6:55 pm

"Bridge Over Troubled Water"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcwRt6J32o

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The shifting sands of authorities and the movements under foot to rearrange the power structure are having a hay day with all of this. There are numerous changes going on and a serious chess game as those who wish to control don't trust others who also wish to control. The changing of the guard is not going to be a piece of cake. But the work and the effort is being made.

The time line is and has been said before becoming shorter and shorter and the necessary lock-step approach is in place. The effort being put forth is admirable. The questions have dwindled and the progression is as we had expected. Make the effort to watch with biased opinions and note the changes underneath.

The elders have been watching and more than anything seeking to see how ZAP and others take care of business without being dependent upon them. They have also tested his mettle and his strength. It was not been easy to pass the tests of confidence the elders have required. Humanity is about to see some of the hard work materialize.

...Poof....

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

When one increases output of
Light or Love power
one becomes too 'Hot' to handle
or be manipulated by lower
frequency consciousness.

So, the only option or 'sane' option
is to be constantly
Vibrating '*Unconditional Love'*
the only real power in the
Super Universe.

Serenius

This country is divided at this time. More information should be forthcoming regarding the PP's. It is paramount that the country be on solid ground before we can safely receive.

Namaste,

Susan

DID YOU KNOW?

Dear Community,

While the Rockefeller family is mostly renowned for their fortunes that were initially made in the US petroleum industry during the late 19th and early 20th centuries by John D. Rockefeller and his brother William. John D. Rockefeller never drilled one oil well but focused on the construction and development of oil refining operations. This later would manifest his fortunes with agreements and the aid of J.P. Morgan (Finance) and Vanderbilt (Railways) that would ultimately become known as Standard Oil. The family is also known for its long association with, and control of, Chase Manhattan Bank.

The Deep State, through Rockefeller, sought control not merely over oil, and all other emerging new energy sources for world economic advancement, but they also expanded their influence over the education of the youth, medicine and psychology, as well as expanding their control over the very science of life ie: biology, health care, and its applications in the world of plants and agriculture.

For the most part, their efforts have passed unnoticed by the population at large. Few people were aware of how their lives were being subtly, and sometimes not so subtly, influenced by some of their other projects+, financed with the immense wealth of the Rockefellers. It became clear that the history of GMO’s, (Genetically Modified Organisms) was inseparable from the political history of this powerful family.

The story of GMO’s is that of the evolution of power into the hands of the elite, during which time it was determined that they would bring the entire world under their control, no matter what the cost. Decades ago, that power was based around the Rockefeller family. Today, three of the four brothers have long-since deceased, several under peculiar circumstances. In line with their wishes, their project of global domination, 'full spectrum dominance' as the Pentagon later referred to it, had spread, often with the deceptive rhetoric of democracy and was aided from time to time by the military power of the Deep State Empire when deemed necessary. Their project evolved to the point where one small power group, nominally headquartered in Washington DC in the early years of this century, were determined to control all present and future life on this planet.

The Rockefeller brothers created the very concept of multinational agribusiness. It was the beginning of genetic engineering and patenting of plants and other living organisms.

They financed the Green Revolution in the agriculture sector of developing countries in order to create new markets for petrol chemical fertilizers and petroleum products, as well as to expand dependency on energy products. Their involvement is an inseparable part of the story of genetically modified crops today. Faced with the alternative of starvation, most all nations that were economically, culturally or agriculturally challenged were easily swayed to accept the GMO project as a viable solution to increase and sustain the global food supply with little thought to the degradation of nutritional value and genetic malfunctions of future generations.

By the beginning of this century, there were no more than four giant chemical multinational companies that had emerged as global players in the game to control patents on the very basic food products that most people in the world depend on for their daily nutrition; corn, soybeans, rice, wheat. Also included were vegetables, fruits and cotton as well as new strains of disease-resistant poultry, genetically-modified to allegedly resist the deadly H5N1 Bird Flu virus, or even gene altered pigs and cattle.

In May 2003, the President of the United States chose to make GMO a strategic issue, a priority in the post-war US-foreign policy. The consistent resistance of the world’s second largest agricultural producer, the European Union, stood as a barrier to the global success of the GMO Project. As long as Germany, France, Austria, Greece and other countries of the European Union aggressively refused to permit GMO planting for health and scientific reasons, the rest of the world’s nations would remain skeptical and hesitant.

By early 2006, the World Trade Organization (WTO) had forced open the door of the European Union to the mass proliferation of GMO’s. It appeared that global success was near at hand for the GMO Project.

In the wake of the US and British military occupation of Iraq, Washington proceeded to bring the agriculture of Iraq under the domain of patented genetically-engineered seeds, initially supplied through the generosity of the US State Department and Department of Agriculture. The very first mass experiment with GMO crops, took place back in the early 1990’s, in a country whose elite had long since been corrupted by the Rockefeller family and associated New York banks. Argentina!

The proliferation of GMO is formed, often through political coercion, governmental pressure, fraud, lies, and even murder. For the awakened, it is a simple account of the truth. The crime being perpetrated in the name of agricultural efficiency, environmental friendliness, and solving the world hunger problem, carries stakes, which are immensely more important to the elite’s balance sheets.

Their intentions are not solely for money or for profit. These powerful private families decide who controls the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, the Bank of Japan, the European Central Bank, and even the Peoples Bank of China. Money is in their hands to destroy our Planet.

Their aim is rather, the ultimate control over future life on this planet. Left unchecked, the present group behind the GMO Project would be between one and two decades away from total dominance of the planet’s food supply. This aspect of the GMO story needs telling.

The GMO agenda proposes what needs to be done, will be done, with the economically or culturally deprived among us. A likely substitute for control over potential enemies of society is the reintroduction of slavery with the help of modern technologies and political developments. The development of a sophisticated form of slavery is an absolute prerequisite for social control in a peaceful world. This could include the exploitation of the use of wage slaves, which are the people who are deeply in debt, so that they have no other way out than to perform unsatisfactory work for the money

This explains an aspect of modern politics, which would otherwise be incomprehensible using the basic standards of common sense. These elites are parasites feeding off famine, fear and social instability that they themselves created, to enhance and expand their empirical control. Their heads should be cut off and placed on pikes in front of the gates of humanity as warning to any future oligarchs that would put their heinous agendas before the wellbeing and health of the people.

The Awakening process has started with public disclosure of the real history of the planet to prepare the public for the transition to our own peaceful world.

To view an excellent alternative and expanding social philosophy for governing the people of the world please send a request to replytodj@mail.com subject line "Ubuntu".

DJ

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER Scam-alert

ZAP SAYS

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER Lies210

HI ALL,

THIS WEEK I CAN NOT GET INTO VERY MUCH. THERE ARE THINGS HAPPENING AND I CAN NOT SAY MUCH UNTIL THEY ARE DONE. I APOLOGIZE BUT TIME IS SHORT FOR ME WITH A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF WORK AS WE PREPARE TO BEGIN THE PROJECT STARTS.

PROJECTS ARE BEING REVIEWED RIGHT NOW WITH THE FIRST 30 ODD BEING EVALUATED. THE CHINA PROJECTS ARE ALSO BEING READIED FOR START.

ONE THING THAT WILL BE DONE RATHER QUICKLY IS THE REGENERATION TECHNOLOGY. VERY SOON THERE WILL BE ENOUGH TO BEGIN THAT DEPLOYMENT AND IT WILL MAKE A TREMENDOUS DIFFERENCE TO MANY. IT IS QUITE EXTRAORDINARY.

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER 7a2

HAVING RUN OUT OF THE REGULAR MEDICATION, THE OTHER STUFF I GOT TO HELP WAS A REAL LIFESAVER BUT NOT ENOUGH AT THE MOMENT SO I AM DEALING WITH A BIT OF PAIN RIGHT NOW. HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE MORE SHORTLY BUT THE NATIONAL HOLIDAYS ARE IN THE WAY AND I MAY BE WITHOUT FOR A WEEK – AND THAT WOULD BE UNFORTUNATE. I FORESEE THIS WILL AUGMENT WESTERN MEDICINE IN A LARGE WAY IN TIME. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS HERE IN CHINA THAT CAN BENEFIT THE WORLD.

BUT THE REGENERATION STUFF IS QUITE REMARKABLE. ONE OF THE EFFECTS IS THAT YOUR SKIN PEELS AFTER A WHILE AND NEW SKIN SHOWS UNDERNEATH. GOODBYE WRINKLES?

I WAS TOLD WHAT IT DOES AND PART OF HOW IT DOES IT, AND IT IS REMARKABLY SIMPLE ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND.

WE ALL HAVE PET PEEVES I AM SURE, BUT LATELY SOME THINGS HAVE STOOD OUT MORE THAN OTHERS AND TO QUENCH SOME FOLKS’ IDEAS OF WHAT IS WHAT, I GOT A LITTLE IRATE AND STARTED THINKING ABOUT OPINIONS VERSUS REALITY. SO TO ALL THE “OPINIONATED” FOLKS OUT THERE, LET ME SET SOME THINGS STRAIGHT. THIS IS FOR ALL OF THOSE THAT THAT BELIEVE IT IS ALL ABOUT THEM…THINK AGAIN.

WE ALL HAVE DEMONS, AND WE CAN NOT CONQUER THEM BUT WE CAN RISE ABOVE THEM. SO WHAT THE FRIK ARE YOU DOING ABOUT THAT? NOTHING? STILL MIRED IN THE DARK? KNOW THAT THE DARK SERVES THE LIGHT AND RISE JUST A TAD ABOVE THE LINE AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY. GET WITH IT. TIME IS SHORT AND YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW IT. ARE YOU STILL IN THE “HE SAID, SHE SAID” PROGRAM? GET OUT OF IT PLEASE.

THERE ARE FAR MORE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE LIFE.

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER File.php?40,file=282179,filename=raw

DRAMA IS INTERESTING BUT WHY LET IT RULE YOUR DAY? THE TRAUMA OF THE DRAMA SUCKS LIFE OUT OF YOU SO WHY DO YOU GO THERE? FOR FUN? SELF-IMPORTANCE? IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU. BE TRUE TO YOUR OWN SELF. LEAVE THE DARK BEHIND WITH YOUR OWN LIGHT. IT IS THE SINGLE MOST POWERFUL TOOL YOU HAVE – TO CRY – TO LAUGH – TO EXPERIENCE WHAT IS IN THE MOMENT WITHOUT JUDGEMENT. PURITY COUNTS.

THEN THERE IS THE DRAMA OF THE TRAUMA.

EASY TO GET CAUGHT UP IN, AND EASY TO GET LOST IN. LIKE THE TV SOAP OPERAS, IT IS A CONSTANT CIRCULAR MOTION OF CAUSALITY THAT SPINS THE MIND IN SO MANY DIRECTIONS YOU LOSE SIGHT OF LIFE ITSELF AND CREATE AN ARTIFICIAL ONE TO REPLACE IT. DON’T. IT TOO SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF YOU AND CAN BE VERY ADDICTIVE.

LOOK AFTER THE NEIGHBOR’S DOG WHEN YOUR NEIGHBOR IS AWAY AND YOU WILL GET A FEEL FOR SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN YOU. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE DOG GETS SICK AND YOU ARE BESIDE YOURSELF AS TO WHAT TO DO. LEARN AND LOOK AFTER THE DOG. WHAT ELSE IS THERE? PET HIM AND MAKE COOING SOUNDS SO HE FEELS BETTER? LOOK AFTER HIM.
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER 200

THIS APPLIES TO EVERYTHING AROUND YOU. IF SOMETHING IS SICK, LOOK AFTER IT AND MAKE IT BETTER TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY. DO NOT IMPOSE JUDGMENT AS THAT IS A FALSE STEP.

WHY AM I WRITING THIS?

BECAUSE I AM VERY TIRED OF THE EGO SHOWN BY OTHERS TO MAKE THEMSELVES IMPORTANT AND ABOVE EVERYTHING. SURE THEY ARE. ABOVE THE MUCK THAT DISTINGUISHES US FROM AN AMOEBA BUT THAT’S ABOUT IT. WHERE IS THE HIGHER SELF THERE? WHERE IS THE LOVE.

AND AGAIN ON THAT TOPIC, LOVE HAPPENS TO BE THE HIGHEST FREQUENCY OF THE UNIVERSE AND HOW MANY CLUE INTO THAT ONE? HOW MANY EMBRACE IT AND WHAT IT MEANS? LIP SERVICE IS NICE BUT WHEN THE UGLY SHOWS (THE ATTACKS THE PUTDOWNS THE OPINIONS…)…WELL ALL OF A SUDDEN IT BECOMES DIFFERENT, RIGHT? NOT THAT MUCH LOVE FREQUENCY THERE, AND YET IT IS THE OVERRIDING PRINCIPLE AND POWER THAT CAN NOT BE DENIED. SO WHY RELEGATE IT TO THE DARK? VERY STRANGE THINKING. MUDDY AND UNCLEAR.

BEING IN CHINA, I HAVE ONCE AGAIN GOTTEN CLOSE TO A VERY ANCIENT CULTURE. I HAVE FOUND THAT THE OLDER THE CULTURE, THE MORE UNDERSTANDING IT IS OF LOVE AND WHAT IT REALLY MEANS. IT SHOWS MOSTLY IN ART. THE ARTISTS OF A COUNTRY ARE ITS VERY PRECIOUS RESOURCE AS THEY REFLECT THE CULTURE. THE OLDER THE CULTURE THE MORE PRONOUNCED IT IS. YOUNGSTERS ON THE WORLD STAGE BUILD MUD HUTS. OLDER CULTURES BUILD SOMETHING ELSE.

AND JUST CONSIDER WHAT WE AS HUMANS CAN BUILD. WE CAN BUILD A COFFEE TABLE THAT IS BEAUTIFUL AND INTRICATE. WE CAN BUILD A COMPUTER CHIP. WE CAN MAKE A GLASS TUMBLER OUT OF CRYSTAL AND WE CAN MAKE A PLANE THAT FLIES. WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO? ANYTHING. WE ARE LIMITED BY OUR OWN THOUGHTS.

GOVERNMENTS COME AND GO, BUT THE CULTURE REMAINS. THE PEOPLE REMAIN. THEY REMEMBER. THE COUNTRY REMEMBERS. IT IS A WONDERFUL THING THIS MEMORY AS IT IS A LEGACY THAT CAN NOT BE FORGOTTEN. UNLESS OF COURSE SOMEBODY DECIDES TO REWRITE A HISTORY OF SOMETHING.

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER Th?id=OIP.8qmNyqHt9A5TxwLFTgAOpgHaDJ&pid=15

I APOLOGIZE IF THESE THOUGHTS ARE A BIT DISJOINTED BUT I AM PRESSED FOR TIME AND A LOT TO GET OUT SO NO TIME TO MASSAGE IT. TAKE IT ALL WITH A GRAIN OF SALT AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES. I HAVE TO GO NOW AND GET BACK TO THE STUFF AT HAND.

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER Do_not_donate

LAST ON THE LIST OF THOUGHTS IS THAT SUPPORT FOR US HAS SLOWED AND IS DISAPPEARING DUE TO THE PROXIMITY OF EVERYTHING CRACKING OPEN I THINK. HOPEFULLY WE CAN HANG ON JUST A BIT LONGER UNTIL THE RELIEF SHOWS UP THIS WEEK BUT IT IS MONUMENTALLY DIFFICULT RIGHT NOW TO HANG IN THERE FOR ALL OF US. PERHAPS IT IS MEANT TO BE, BUT I JUST HOPE THAT NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN WITH THE CRITICAL CASES WE HAVE. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANOTHER ONE PASS NOW.

IN THE NEXT DAYS WE SHALL BE MOVING FORWARD ON QUITE A FEW FRONTS, AND GETTING OPERATIONAL. OUR TEAMS ARE ON FULL STANDBY TO TRAVEL AND BEGIN. THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE PUT IN RESUMES WILL BE CONTACTED SOON AS I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE.

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER Online%2Bfraud%2Balert

I WAS ASKED A QUESTION MANY HAVE HAD ON THE BONDS AND CURRENCY, SO TO PUT THAT ONE TO REST I REPLY

I know you are traveling and very busy, but if you could take just a minute to give me some reassurance, I sure could use it. I am very despondent and running out of hope. I have historic bonds on the trade platform, so what I am doing is quite apart from what you are doing, but tell me, as one who is actually there, is this really going to happen? I know you were put off week after week for months and months. Are we facing that again, or is this really going to go forth?
L

THE SPECIAL REDEMPTION ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE, BUT IT HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET FOR THIS PURPOSE, AND ONCE IT IS, IT MAY BE VERY SELECTIVE. I DO NOT KNOW THE FULL MECHANICS OF THIS PROCESS SO I WOULD BE GUESSING. I WISH I COULD DELIVER MORE PRECISION FOR YOU BUT I CAN NOT. ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE DECIDED TO RELEASE THE MAJOR PROJECT FUNDS AT THIS TIME, AND THAT IS OUR FOCUS. IF YOU HAVE WAITED TO CASH OUT ON BONDS OR CURRENCY AND IT IS LATE OR NOT HAPPENING FOR YOU THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE, AND YOU HAVE PROJECTS, DO NOT HESITATE TO THINK OF OUR VENUE FOR GIVING A HELPING HAND WITH THAT. OUR DELAYS HAVE BEEN OF BANK ORIGIN AND NOT OF ANYTHING ELSE. THEY SEEM TO BE OVER AND MANY DETENTIONS HAVE HAPPENED AROUND THE WORLD AS THE CLEANUP CONTINUES.

THANKS EVERYBODY AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER Giphy

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
OCTOBER 1, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER 0

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER Charityscam
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER Pain

ZAP wrote:I AM DEALING WITH A BIT OF PAIN RIGHT NOW. HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE MORE SHORTLY

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER Pain2

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER Diapers3

LINK TO: Diaper shortage reveals that Iran is in deep trouble

Hey ZAP, there is lots of money to be made in Iran's black market diaper business. And while you're there, you can save the nuclear deal that Obummer orchestrated.

robert18

....ON THE BONDS, CHINESE ELDERS WILL PAY ONLY $20 BILLION FOR PETCHILI BONDS AND PERHAPS $1 TRILLION FOR LIBERTY BOND, SORRY BUT THAT IS ALL CHINESE WILL PAY BUT IF YOU HAVE MORE HEN ONE BOND THEN MULTIPLY THE AMOUNT GIVEN ABOVE.

ZAP 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum