OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "DOONT" — A Bad Lip Reading of Dune
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyYesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Severe Reactions’ to Covid Vaccines are Far More Common Than Official Data Show: Here is the Stunning New Evidence
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lethal Injection; Frontline E.R. Doctor Gives Chilling Account of Unusual Vaccine-Induced Illness
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyYesterday at 12:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Houston Health Department Knocks On Random Doors…Asks Residents To Give Blood Samples For COVID Antibody Study
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Employee Stole 12,000 Files Including COVID-19 Vaccine Secrets, Lawsuit Claims
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 11-22-21… “Western world revolts against Satanic ruling class”
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyYesterday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Filipino Basketball Star Roider Cabrera Suffers Cardiac Arrest and Collapses on Court During Tournament
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Italy Bans Unvaccinated From Cinemas, Restaurants, and Sports Events
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» New York ER Closes As Employees Refuse To Comply With Vaccine Mandate
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAY
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Origins of the New World Order
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» California County Orders Residents to Wear Masks Inside Homes
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Veritas Just Won A Small Victory Over The New York Times
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Citizens Rage Across Europe Over Vaccine Mandates
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top ICU Doctor Suspended After Suing Hospital for Banning Life-Saving COVID Treatments
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» “The Truth is Getting Around” says Doctors4covidethics
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» After Another Soccer Player Collapses on the Field, Former Pro and Sky News Sports Announcer Calls for Investigation
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Felony Crimes End Pharma Immunity: U.S. Criminal Conspiracy Strikes Root of Covid Nightmare
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon announces new UFO investigation unit
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mix Rosemary With Cloves ~ The Secret Nobody Will Never Tell You ~ Thank Me Later
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Panic in Austria after Police and Army rebel against Govt Repression
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» 10 Most Efficient Solar Panels of 2022
Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:07 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’

Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kanye: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’

Kanye on SNL: ‘I Thought this Country Said I Could Be Me.’ Upload_2018-4-25_13-56-17-png

Counter Culture has come full circle in America, where the most rebellious thing that anyone can do on national TV, let alone a Black man is to support the President.
Rap star, Kanye West, now known as “Ye”, wore a MAGA hat onstage on SNL and was booed during his pro-Trump rant at the end of the show. SNL producers reportedly stopped the broadcast mid-rant but audience members, including SNL alum, Chris Rock recorded it live and off backstage monitors on their cellphones and various versions got uploaded to YouTube and Twitter.
West railed, “The Blacks weren’t always Democrats. You know it’s like the plan they did, uh, to take the fathers out the home and promote welfare. Does anybody know about that? That’s a Democratic plan…
“They said, ‘Don’t go out there with that hat on!’ They bullied me backstage…90% of the news is liberal. 90% of TV, LA, NY, writers, rappers, musicians. So it’s easy to make it seem like it’s so, so, so, so one-sided. I feel kind of free. I thought this country said I could be me.”
Over the past few years, West has become widely seen as mentally unstable and his pro-Trump antics are being called a publicity stunt to promote the release of his latest single, “I Love It” with artists Lil’ Pump and Adele Givens.
Unfazed by the criticism, West proceeded to Twitter on Sunday with a selfie taken aboard his private jet, again sporting the MAGA hat. His caption under the image read, in part, “This represents good and America becoming whole again. We will no longer outsource to other countries. We build factories here in America and create jobs….”
Rising Black Conservative star, Candace Owens tweeted about SNL, lamenting how it has devolved into “a high school drama class that does live improv of Washington Post articles. I miss the days of real comedy.”
She added, “The entire [SNL] show last night was anti-Trump, anti-Kavanaugh, and anti-American. Kanye let them all act, waited until the end and then essentially called the entire cast out for what they are: COWARDS…
“Kanye West is one of the bravest men in Hollywood right now. He was booed off stage last night for openly supporting Trump and telling the truth about the Democrats breaking down black families.”
Kanye might be crazy like a fox…

https://youtu.be/3Yt6iafQues

https://youtu.be/91szs5ZqLzg

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum