OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ghislaine Maxwell’s Trial Opens, With Epstein at Its Center
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solving the Riddle of Byram Bridle
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyToday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Vax, No Food/Fuel in India – Food Withheld to Force Vaccinations
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyToday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Former Pfizer Employee Says COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Recipients to Become More Susceptible to the Virus
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyToday at 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply Chains and the Shortage Economy
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ultra-Fast Comet Leonard is Coming - Now's the Time to Start Tracking the Comet at Dawn
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could we detect alien probes that are inside our own solar system ?
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 1:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Comey’s daughter is a lead prosecutor in Ghislaine Maxwell’s child sex trafficking case. Here’s what we know about her
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Sky Gods’, Credo Mutwa & The Alien Agenda
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 1:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» USGS: Magnitude-7.5 earthquake strikes northern Peru
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ten OMICRON “variant” predictions for 2022 and beyond
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Secret Societies, UFOs, and the New World Order
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Van Allen Belts
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: World’s First Vaccine Murder Case Against Bill Gates Filed In India’s High Court
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New York physician assistant says she was told to stop reporting COVID shot injuries
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Australia Needs Lions Not Sheep”: Melbourne Streets Overflow as Protestors Stand for Freedom
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Spanish Basque Court Revolts and Suspends the Health Pass for Violation of Rights
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Media Says Rise in Football Players Suddenly Collapsing is a “Coincidence”
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OMICRON: A Perfectly Timed Variant to Scare the Unruly Back into Submission
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solutions for Healing from the mRNA Bioweapon
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through November 20th, 2021
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: Newly Released Records Reveal What Really Happened in Epstein’s Final Moments
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ?

Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

4-truth

4-truth

Recently ZAP promoted a product called Lapis Elixir. and provided a link to a website.
Curious as I am and always interested in products to fix my ailing body, I had a look at the website.
And as usual, ZAP did not disappoint me, it was exactly as I expected, full of gibberish and omissions.

NOTE: I expected this to be an ancient Chinese recipe since he told us that he came across it while in China. And that it had helped him while using it for the past month.

Visiting the provided website, it showed NO location, NO names of anybody working there, NO  phone numbers, NO email information. NO company contact information other than a form with a link to Google's privacy policy.
A search of the internet showed me no information about this business other than a link back to the same website ZAP promoted.  
The only name I could find in relation  to this website was (BIG SURPRISE !) that of Jerzy Babkowski when I looked at the posted reviews.
That's right, there are three reviews on the website and one of them is his.

Although I had expected this website to be located in China, WHOIS shows that the actual hosting is by a French company "Registrar URL: http://www.gandi.net"

In conclusion, the product that ZAP promotes as;
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? Lapis1

is available on ebay for about $20 to $30 with free shipping;
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? Lapis2
ebay shows 65 listings for this product and all are from India....

www.scamadviser.com wrote:Notes:-
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? Note_alert This website setup involves countries known to be high risk
Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? Note_alert This website is likely to be operating from a high risk country

Analysis Details:-

This site has a high risk country associated with it. This may be as you expect but care should be taken if purchasing an item from a site that you didn't expect to be associated with the countries listed above. Certain countries are listed as being high risk because of the high percentage of online fraud or tendency to send fake/replica items.       

Another of Jerzy's "buy low - sell high" money making scams ?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? Be-scam-smart

4-truth

4-truth

Another of ZAPs projects ?

Calgary's newest mall opened in May and boasts over 500 retail spaces. Let's see how it's going. Oh, dear

Is Lapis / fulminadistri.com ZAPs latest scheme ? Fail

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum