OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Crop Circles From The Air 2022 Season UK
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Can’t Hide the Truth Any Longer about COVID Jabs
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SIXTH property insurer declares bankruptcy after Hurricane Ian
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hurricane Ian Recovery Update, Day 5
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Is Sending a Rotorcraft to Titan in 2027. Here's Where It Will Land.
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Preparing to Publish Study on 4 Potential Adverse Events Following Pfizer Vaccination
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dutch Government Obstructs Excess Mortality Research
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is going on in the skies above America? Mysterious Lights Spotted In The Sky Near Sacramento
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space Force Takes Over All Military Satellite Communications
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deutsche Bank Settles with Investors in Case Regarding Epstein
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Sues CNN for $475 Million for Defamation
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Dark Data' Is Leaving a Huge Carbon Footprint, And We Have to Do Something About It
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» In hurricane chaos, Florida’s Ron DeSantis emerges a leader
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Filter For Drinking Water Can Capture Pollutants And Microplastics To Make It More Potable
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bus driver in Turkey dies from cardiac arrest aka SADS (sudden arrhythmic death syndrome)
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Withholding Autopsy Results On People Who Died After Getting COVID-19 Vaccines
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» After U.S. Soldiers Were Told to Go On Food Stamps, Congress Finds Another $12 Billion for Ukraine
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tracked and Traced: The Rise of the Digital Beast
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Pfizer Effect’
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Metrolink and Amtrak Suspend Service Between LA and San Diego Indefinitely Due to the Ground Shifting
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian News Discussing Biden’s Cognitive State
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The OpenVAERS Red Box Report
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming?

Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

topspin2

Not quite what one would think...its coming guys, sooner rather than later..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0y-k9PVW7E

topspin2

As I sit and read all the data here, I realize that indeed its really insignificant. As this guy says, the beast is on its way. Maybe all of the talk in the bible about this creature and it could be referencing AI. I have talked a bit about it before. An emotionless entity ruling the planet, making decisions about who lives and who dies, whats beneficial and what not, how and what decisions are acceptable..Ahhhhh, does humanity really care? I think not...I think the process is underway and its too late....The magician is working his magic....!

Last edited by topspin2 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oddly you would not believe the number of emails I am now receiving that references the "bible".
Seems collectively people are subconsciously picking up on the so called end daze. lol
I agree with you that we are seeing the process and there is not a damn thing we can do to change the course.

topspin2

Well Ms Purps, we are both in the know. A massive event will open all eyes....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum