OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II, dies at 99, Buckingham Palace confirms
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hollywood Choked by Wokeness
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cryptic New Species of Bumblebee Discovered in Rocky Mountains
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT COVID-19 VACCINE CRIMINAL COVER-UP
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harvard Medical Prof & Vaccine Expert Explains: COVID Shot Isn’t Necessary for Many
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Midwin Charles: 47-Year-Old MSNBC Legal Analyst DEAD After Experimental mRNA COVID Shot
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford... 04/05/2021 - Khazarian Mafia Running Biden Psy-ops Out of Switzerland
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Neuralink co-founder hints at 'Jurassic Park'
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Site Shut Down After 11 People Suffer Reactions, 2 Hospitalized
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Another Warrior Has Fallen, Andre Vltchek is Dead
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING – Over 1000 Trafficked Children Found In Shipping Containers On Suez Canal Evergreen Ship
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» REPORT: Amnesty Expected to Overwhelm Social Security and Medicare
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive spacecraft caught by two NASA satellites near the sun
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Beetroot Juice Consumption May Help Improve Cardiovascular and Cognitive Health
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Decades After Its Discovery, the Betz Sphere Remains a Scientific Mystery
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - Govt Report on UFOs will push Fear-Mongering Narrative
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 1:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earthing: also known as Grounding
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 1:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FARMERS FIGHT BACK: French, Croatians Protest Seed Law & Takeover of Food
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 1:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CONTRALAND_2020
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 1:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Magnetic Earth Rotation and Polar Offset, Geo-Engineering, Moon | S0 News Apr.7.2021
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 1:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming?

Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

topspin2

Not quite what one would think...its coming guys, sooner rather than later..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0y-k9PVW7E

topspin2

As I sit and read all the data here, I realize that indeed its really insignificant. As this guy says, the beast is on its way. Maybe all of the talk in the bible about this creature and it could be referencing AI. I have talked a bit about it before. An emotionless entity ruling the planet, making decisions about who lives and who dies, whats beneficial and what not, how and what decisions are acceptable..Ahhhhh, does humanity really care? I think not...I think the process is underway and its too late....The magician is working his magic....!

Last edited by topspin2 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oddly you would not believe the number of emails I am now receiving that references the "bible".
Seems collectively people are subconsciously picking up on the so called end daze. lol
I agree with you that we are seeing the process and there is not a damn thing we can do to change the course.

topspin2

Well Ms Purps, we are both in the know. A massive event will open all eyes....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum