OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself Empty Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:20 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself

We all know we have to cleans our bodies from the day-to-day grind, but how many of you (be honest) think to cleanse their own energy?
Hey you, yes you…. Yes, I am talking to you…. When was the last times you had a good smudge? Okay… When was the last time you cleansed your own personal energy? A nice soak in the bath, or a luxuriously long shower can really work wonders for your physical body, what about the other Subtle Bodies, what about the energy that makes up your Aura? Let me remind you to Go Smudge Yourself!

Go Smudge Yourself!

We all know we have to cleans our bodies from the day-to-day grind, but how many of you (be honest) think to cleanse their own energy?
If I am honest, I never used to, I always forget to cleanse more than just my physical body, I always left my etheric body, and other layers of my aura, not thinking that the other layers of the Aura need to be cleansed and freshened up. I saw a post about smudging my energy, and gave it a try, and holy monkeys batman, it felt incredible, so I decided that I would make this apart of my witchy routine. It is deceptively simple to be honest, and if I can introduce it to my routine, I am positive you can add it to your own. Here are a few different idea that you may want to give a go.

1) Incense

This is possible the easiest variation. There are so many different incense sticks out there, you will be able to find at least one that you like. Always use a scent that you like, rather than one that’s “cheap” (I am partial to fruity scents rather than floral). Once you have found the one that is right for you, light the incense stick and allow to burn for 5-10 seconds then blow it out. The embers will burn gently, and will release their scented smoke. To cleanse your energy slowly surround yourself in this smoke, making sure you surround you own body. The best place to do this is outdoors, as the ash will fall to the floor, and you don’t want to be ruining the carpet or floors….and I don’t want the blame (or the bill) because I didn’t mention it.

2) Crystals

As I have mentioned a bazillion times before, crystals are FANTASTIC for cleansing, and especially cleansing at an energy level. When you use crystals, they are interacting with your Etheric Body (which is the layer of the aura closest to your physical body, about 3-4 inches from your body. There are crystals out there that make brilliant cleansers. Take your time choosing which crystal(s) you want to use. Once you have chosen the best one for you, carry it around with you, or keep it in close proximity to you.

3) Sage Smudging

If you feel like you need something a little stronger than incense and crystals, you can go smudge yourself with the good old Sage. This will clear almost anything and everything away. When you choose this option, you are essentially doing a deep cleanse. Like incense, you light the smudge stick or dried Sage leaves and surround yourself in he smoke. Again, this is best done outside, so you don’t set alarms off, or ruin carpets or floors. You can use a container to hold the Sage if you wish, and a popular choice is an Abalone shell, but anything that is heat resistant will work too. I have used the base of a terracotta pot or a candle holder.
Go Smudge Yourself to Free Yourself Sage-sticksAlternative Imagination Premium California White Sage 4 Inch Smudge Sticks – 3 Pack, Brand – Get it from Amazon
Remember which every you choose as your method of cleansing, don’t resist the cleansing energy. Also, don’t leave the incense sticks or sage burning, remember to blow them out, so they are smouldering embers, not a blaze. Always leave your incense or smudge sticks in a heatproof container, and have something to catch the ash of you are indoors. We don’t to have any damaged furniture or altars out there.
)O( Rainbow Love, Light and Blessings )O(
This article is published with kind permission from magicalrecipesonline.com

Thanks to: https://www.enlightened-consciousness.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum