OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CDC walks back COVID guidance again, finds lasting post-vaccine heart problems in young adults
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Edward Snowden: America’s Open Wound. The CIA Is Not Your Friend
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyToday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Blew-Up The Pipeline?…The Plot Thickens
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Videos & Photos Document Destruction As Hurricane Ian Makes Florida Landfall
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Europe is collapsing, and it’s just the first domino of many to fall
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» First Gardasil Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Alleging HPV Vaccine Caused 13-Year-Old’s Death
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Fateful Moment of History Is Upon Us
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: (September 28, 2022) A Statement Regarding the Events of the Past Few Weeks
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oracle Films Documentary: Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion (2022)
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» 3-Year-Old Given 8% Chance to Live Overcomes Cancer with Cannabis
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyToday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» REPORT: Democrats want the FAA to shut down DeSantis’ charter flights of illegals…
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NBA Star Kyrie Irving Says He Lost $100 Million, 4-Year Extension for Refusing Covid Vaccine
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: October
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE VACCINE WILL ERADICATE YOU – KAREN KINGSTON OF PFIZER EXPLAINS HOW
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» It was only a matter of time: “Vaccinated Blood” Transfusion Deaths
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Overloaded Democracy’, The New Parasitic Leviathan
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tracking Hurricane Ian: Live cameras and radar as Category 4 storm hits Florida
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sudden Infant Death Syndrome NOW Officially Recognized As A Vaccine Side Effect Of The DTaP Vaccine!!
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nord Stream 2 - Russian Pipelines to Germany Apparently BLOWN UP
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyYesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Housing Bubble Has Officially Burst : Case-Shiller Records First Drop In Home Prices Since 2012
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» TRANSFUSION CONFUSION: American Red Cross caught mixing vaxxed blood with unvaxxed blood
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Young Ones
RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding? EmptyYesterday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding?

RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

terbo56

terbo56

Looks like to me that the Gov. is planning some type of 'havoc' here in the U.S.- :twisted:

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

I'm a big believer in preparedness. Yet it always makes me a bit uneasy when Governments plan these things on such a large scale...don't actual events often coincide with "drills"? 911 is coming to mind, are there others?

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

terbo56

terbo56

Not at this point- There are too many other things going on that people will throw a wrench in before it even gets out of hand- The military and the 'Militias' aren't stupid- That's where the retaliation will come in, to thwart what the 'cabal' seems to think they can get away with, but I don't think that they will get that far, or, get away with it-Think about this for a minute- It is only the east coast- Why isn't the rest of the country on the same alert? The west coast is the coast with all the Earthquakes and alerts- What is wrong with this picture? :?:

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

The end of the video said this is also happening on the west coast... If they are covering the east and west coast, but NOT the New Madrid...what are the odds that New Madrid will go? Idk, it all makes me very uncomfortable...

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

gma... the last "drill" that I am aware of happened the very weekend of the Colorado Shooting". It was a movie theater evacuation drill. In Denver. How can this be coincident?
btw... nice to see you dear. :) Hope all is well.

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Thank you, purple. I THOUGHT there had been others. ;-)

terbo56

terbo56

Gmahunnibee- I apologize- I thought you were talking about national disasters- My mistake- Sorry 4 the confusion, I didn't mean to mess you up- :oops: :) ;) :)

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

LOL, NO WORRIES, Terbo! I didn't want to jump the gun, but I thought I had remembered more "convenient" events that coincided with trainings for the same scenario... ;-) Just more reason to stay alert. Not sure Lybia qualifies as our "October surprise"... :-(

terbo56

terbo56

You never know what is gonna be bestowed upon us, although you may be right- It may be more surprising than that!! I don't think it will be that serious anyway, like I said, just 'scare' value is all- ;) ;)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum