OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ultra-Fast Comet Leonard is Coming - Now's the Time to Start Tracking the Comet at Dawn
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could we detect alien probes that are inside our own solar system ?
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 1:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Comey’s daughter is a lead prosecutor in Ghislaine Maxwell’s child sex trafficking case. Here’s what we know about her
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Sky Gods’, Credo Mutwa & The Alien Agenda
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» USGS: Magnitude-7.5 earthquake strikes northern Peru
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ten OMICRON “variant” predictions for 2022 and beyond
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Secret Societies, UFOs, and the New World Order
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Van Allen Belts
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: World’s First Vaccine Murder Case Against Bill Gates Filed In India’s High Court
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New York physician assistant says she was told to stop reporting COVID shot injuries
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Australia Needs Lions Not Sheep”: Melbourne Streets Overflow as Protestors Stand for Freedom
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Spanish Basque Court Revolts and Suspends the Health Pass for Violation of Rights
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Media Says Rise in Football Players Suddenly Collapsing is a “Coincidence”
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OMICRON: A Perfectly Timed Variant to Scare the Unruly Back into Submission
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solutions for Healing from the mRNA Bioweapon
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through November 20th, 2021
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: Newly Released Records Reveal What Really Happened in Epstein’s Final Moments
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Freedom Protests Again Bring Australian Cities to a Standstill
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Big Pharma Unveils Its Plans For Omicron Strain
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Planet Ponzi’, The Magic Money Tree of Modern Monetary Theory
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» 301 new extra-solar planets to Kepler’s total count
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Create Genetically Modified E Coli Bacteria for 3D Ink Printing
SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied

SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied; Referred for Criminal Prosecution; Kamala's Office Involved

SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied Julie%2BSwetnick

Source: Zero Hedge

Published: November 4, 2018

By: Tyler Durden

A Kentucky woman who accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of rape has been referred to the Department of Justice after she admitted that she lied.

The woman, Judy Munro-Leighton, took credit for contacting the office of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) as "Jane Doe" from Oceanside, California. Jane Doe claimed - without naming a time or place - that Kavanaugh and a friend raped her "several times each" in the backseat of a car. Harris referred the letter to the committee for investigation.

"They forced me to go into the backseat and took 2 turns raping me several times each. They dropped me off 3 two blocks from my home," wrote Munro-Leighton, claiming that the pair told her "No one will believe if you tell. Be a good girl."

Kavanaugh was questioned on September 26 about the allegation, to which he unequivocally stated: "[T]he whole thing is ridiculous. Nothing ever -- anything like that, nothing... [T]he whole thing is just a crock, farce, wrong, didn't happen, not anything close."

See also - Q Predictions and 'Cesar Psy-Op' – The Strong Case for Alliance Intervention in the Recent Story of the Fake Bomber

The next week, Munro-Leighton sent an email to the Judiciary committee claiming to be Jane Doe from Oceanside, California - reiterating her claims of a "vicious assault" which she said she knew "will get no media attention."

Upon investigation, the Judiciary Committee investigators found that Munro-Leighton was a left wing activist who is decades older than Judge Kavanaugh, who lives in Kentucky. When Committee investigators contacted her, she backpedaled on her claim of being the original Jane Doe - and said she emailed the committee "as a way to grab attention."

"I am not Jane Doe . . . but I did read Jane Doe’s letter. I read the transcript of the call to your Committee. . . . I saw it online. It was news.” claimed Munro-Leighton.

Grassley has also asked the DOJ to investigate Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick, who claimed through her attorney, Michael Avenatti, that Kavanaguh orchestrated a date-rape gang-bang scheme in the early 1980s.

President Trump chimed in Saturday morning, Tweeting: "A vicious accuser of Justice Kavanaugh has just admitted that she was lying, her story was totally made up, or FAKE! Can you imagine if he didn’t become a Justice of the Supreme Court because of her disgusting False Statements. What about the others? Where are the Dems on this?"

In a Friday letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and FBI Director Christopher Wray, Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley wrote:

On November 1, 2018, Committee investigators connected with Ms. Munro-Leighton by phone and spoke with her about the sexual-assault allegations against Judge Kavanaugh she had made to the Committee. Under questioning by Committee investigators, Ms. Munro-Leighton admitted, contrary to her prior claims, that she had not been sexually assaulted by Judge Kavanaugh and was not the author of the original “Jane Doe” letter. When directly asked by Committee investigators if she was, as she had claimed, the “Jane Doe” from Oceanside California who had sent the letter to Senator Harris, she admitted: “No, no, no. I did that as a way to grab attention. I am not Jane Doe . . . but I did read Jane Doe’s letter. I read the transcript of the call to your Committee. . . . I saw it online. It was news.”

Continue reading at: ZeroHedge.com

Thanks to: http://www.discerningthemystery.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum