OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Back To The "Gold Funding the Exchange" With The Dragon Family!
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyYesterday at 11:55 pm by RamblerNash

» Sense of Life
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of touch
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyYesterday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Morality cannot be established by ethical preachings (1 $ 2)
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Principle of Non-Interference
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Someone Testing to see if we are Paying attention, MOST FAILED!
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Equal importance
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Yellen Tells G20 Countries To Buy SDR's, The Dollars Days As The World Reserve Currency Are Numbered
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» UFO News ~ UFO shaped objects that appeared at sea in Blackpool, UK plus MORE
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump & Jordan at CPAC
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 3 Secrets Of A Strong Mind
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» These Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight To Generate Power
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is COVID-Derangement-Syndrome Real?
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Lindell: ‘Trump Will Be Your President Long Before 2024’
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOLD: Call For Businesses To Re-Open March 1!
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Healing bombs? CNN’s love affair with airstrikes continues, as network gushes over Biden attack on Syria
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky News Bombshell: ‘Joe Biden Is Cognitively Compromised’
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» “There Is More than Enough Evidence in the Public Now to More than Reverse the Election in at Least 5 States”
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Not a Rose Garland
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs spotted over the city in Korea plus MORE
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HOT TOPICS » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana

Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana

More information from Removing The Shackles Here..... http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2012/10/mysterious-explosions-in-louisiana.html

https://youtu.be/1-yhqNkUh-A

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

topspin2

To tired to pull the seismic info but I would suggest that if you care to know the truth, pull the seismic info for the area and match it against against the DC quake and the CO quake. I would guess it was another blown up tunnel.....or........also see if anyone pulled any radiation readings from the area.....

terbo56

terbo56
There was an earthquake earlier today centered in Hollis, Maine, and was a magnitude 4.6 on the Richter Scale, about 3 miles down in the earth, and was felt as far away as Boston, Massachusetts- :affraid:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Not to mention that at this time there are reports of volcanoes, quakes all over the globe and other seismic wonders. I have not wanted to put to much up as it is so much I did not want to freak anyone out. But something is happening all over.

terbo56

terbo56
Maybe the 'RATS' holes have been destroyed, so they'll have nowhere to run or hide-I wonder how their liking it? :twisted:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Funny you say that terbo. That is exactly the innuendo floating around the sites right now. And on a debate night! Hmmm....

terbo56

terbo56
Speaking of the debates, what a cluster&#%@ that is- Romney interrupted the Moderator and Obama I don't know how many times, Romney just don't know when to shut his pie hole-He debunked everything every body said- What a jerkwad!! :roll: :x

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I did not watch it. I did not want to darken my mind anymore than it already is right now.

terbo56

terbo56
Purpleskyz- I'm sorry,as I didn't know that it bothered you that much-I should have been more attentive- :oops: :silent:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
hahahaha
You are to funny terbo. Not bothered at all. I might not be able to say that had I watched the public charade though. Remember the TV Brick? Now there is an item they ought to bring back. But no... we get Obama Chia Pet.

terbo56

terbo56
Well shiver my timbers, that did! Frickin 'Chia pet'... Where do you come up with this shit?Crack me up like a busted windshield!! Haaaaaahaaaaaahaaahaaa!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers: :afro: lol!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I am not making this stuff up. There is an Obama Chia Pet. The greens grow like an afro. Made a big uproar when they released it. I thought it was hilarious.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum