OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Possible Meteor Explosion Rattles Northwest Louisiana

More information from Removing The Shackles Here..... http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2012/10/mysterious-explosions-in-louisiana.html

https://youtu.be/1-yhqNkUh-A

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

topspin2

To tired to pull the seismic info but I would suggest that if you care to know the truth, pull the seismic info for the area and match it against against the DC quake and the CO quake. I would guess it was another blown up tunnel.....or........also see if anyone pulled any radiation readings from the area.....

terbo56

terbo56

There was an earthquake earlier today centered in Hollis, Maine, and was a magnitude 4.6 on the Richter Scale, about 3 miles down in the earth, and was felt as far away as Boston, Massachusetts- :affraid:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Not to mention that at this time there are reports of volcanoes, quakes all over the globe and other seismic wonders. I have not wanted to put to much up as it is so much I did not want to freak anyone out. But something is happening all over.

terbo56

terbo56

Maybe the 'RATS' holes have been destroyed, so they'll have nowhere to run or hide-I wonder how their liking it? :twisted:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Funny you say that terbo. That is exactly the innuendo floating around the sites right now. And on a debate night! Hmmm....

terbo56

terbo56

Speaking of the debates, what a cluster&#%@ that is- Romney interrupted the Moderator and Obama I don't know how many times, Romney just don't know when to shut his pie hole-He debunked everything every body said- What a jerkwad!! :roll: :x

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I did not watch it. I did not want to darken my mind anymore than it already is right now.

terbo56

terbo56

Purpleskyz- I'm sorry,as I didn't know that it bothered you that much-I should have been more attentive- :oops: :silent:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahahaha
You are to funny terbo. Not bothered at all. I might not be able to say that had I watched the public charade though. Remember the TV Brick? Now there is an item they ought to bring back. But no... we get Obama Chia Pet.

terbo56

terbo56

Well shiver my timbers, that did! Frickin 'Chia pet'... Where do you come up with this shit?Crack me up like a busted windshield!! Haaaaaahaaaaaahaaahaaa!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers: :afro: lol!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am not making this stuff up. There is an Obama Chia Pet. The greens grow like an afro. Made a big uproar when they released it. I thought it was hilarious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum