OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems

Clarifications About Kim's Problem, Oil, and Money Systems by Anna Von Reitz Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

[ltr] Yesterday, in my Reply to Kim Goguen aka "Kim Possible" I noted my frustration with the whole topic of money and moving it around by saying that, "It's like telling me that people can't move widgets from Point A to Point B because Standard Oil still owns all the pipelines in Texas." [/ltr]

[ltr]Apparently, that flew over many people's heads and caused confusion ---- what was I talking about? [/ltr]

[ltr]J.D. Rockefeller made his fortune --- not on oil, but on oil pipelines. That is, he didn't get rich on oil, the product, whether crude or finished commodity. What he made his money on was a monopoly of pipeline infrastructure. This was the basis of "Standard Oil". By controlling the pipeline infrastructure old J.D. could move or block the flow of oil and by controlling monopoly interest, he could grant favors to whomever he chose in terms of access to getting oil to refineries and to markets --- both. He could also charge as little or as much as he liked for the pipeline service he provided. [/ltr]

[ltr]Thus, by controlling the pipelines he could make or break any oil company and even manipulate the prices of crude oil and finished products. [/ltr]

[ltr]What finally caused the "busting up" of Standard Oil was that they went too far in their monopoly interest activities and their coercive control of the commodity transport and therefore, the commodity supplies. [/ltr]

[ltr]What I meant by my comment was--- we have the same problem now, with the banks. This is exactly what Kim was describing as her problem --- owning the commodity (oil) and not being able to move it reliably (through the pipeline) because those controlling the transport system (Standard Oil) were blocking and shunting and causing problems. [/ltr]

[ltr]So, in banking terms, Kim, the Comptroller, is having trouble moving the commodity (money) through the transport system (banks) because the people that own the transport system are, like old J.D., playing games -- blocking, locking, shunting deliveries, etc,, etc,. etc, ------ so I was, in essence, saying ---WTF? [/ltr]

[ltr]We have been here before. We know how to solve this particular problem. Why isn't someone doing what needs to be done? [/ltr]

[ltr]And what needs to be done is that Interpol (which controls the U.S. Attorney General's Office) needs to be outted as a criminal organization and shut down. The USAG works for them since 1976, not the President, even though the Department of Justice is a Federal Agency and even though the President appoints the Attorney General. [/ltr]

[ltr]So we have a key Office in our government under the blatant control of Globalist interests and those Globalist interests have been running a white collar slave market on our shores and harming our people, which is both illegal and unlawful. [/ltr]

[ltr]Shut the rats down. Kick them out. No more participation in Interpol. No more kidnapping American babies as "alien property" donated to the U.S. Attorney General. [/ltr]

[ltr]If necessary, do what they do: rename the "Department of Justice" and rename the "Office of the Attorney General" ---- shift the contract over to the "new" Agency and place it back under American control. Just vacate what is there now. [/ltr]

[ltr]That's Job One. Regain control of the Justice System in this country and stop all the game playing. [/ltr]

[ltr]So, now we move on to Job Two. [/ltr]

[ltr]Job Two is analogous to busting Standard Oil. We need to bust the banks that are abusing their privileges and acting as obstructive monopoly interests. [/ltr]

[ltr]We know how to do that. [/ltr]

[ltr]We liquidate them --- or threaten them with liquidation --- under a vast variety of laws and regulations that forbid what they are doing already. If they won't play ball according to the rules, we take the ball away. Boom. Shut their doors, take over their operations, and that is that. [/ltr]

[ltr]And all that is just a matter of correcting the existing system and bringing the oversight tools (the Justice System) and the commodity transport (the Banking System) back into alignment and control. [/ltr]

[ltr]If I were President, I believe I could have this problem fixed in less than a week. So.....once again, if a Grandma in Big Lake, Alaska, can see the problem, analyze it in fifteen minutes, develop a general plan of action and be ready to move on it ---- why in blazes is the entire federal "system" all bolluxed up and constipated over this nonsense? [/ltr]

[ltr]And that's just the existing system. Who says we have to stick with the existing system? [/ltr]

We have the technology and the means to deliver a totally new and "fool proof" banking system to the entire Earth and everyone on it. Kim can just move the old accounts over to the new tech and that really solves the problem once and for all. Put the records onto a new communications platform that is so transparent and user friendly and yet so private and seamless that all the banks will be begging to use it.

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum