OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Steven Cambian - On the DARK SIDE : The mystery of The SHADOW PEOPLE
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fatality & Injury Update - US & UK
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange objects in the sky caught on camera
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: Rapper DMX Received Covid Jab Before Suffering Fatal Heart Attack
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» No Cause For Concern…Right? – Dying By The Accepted Insanity We Believe In
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Pro-Vaccine” Internal Medicine Doctor Explains Why He Won’t Take The COVID Vaccine
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Particle is disobeying the known laws of physics
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Night time UFO hovers over the City Chihuahua Mexico plus MORE
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – Perpetwooity
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual Clutter
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:09 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bianace US Allowed someone to steal my BTC out of my account
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE CAPITOL SHOOTING IN 21 MINUTES OR LESS
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Human Brain/Cloud Interface
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Beautiful and Rare White Bison Has Been Spotted in Missouri’s Ozark Mountains
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Japan: Sorry, But We Have to Dump This Fukushima Radioactive Water Into the Ocean
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness April 3, 2021 Vaccines
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II, dies at 99, Buckingham Palace confirms
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hollywood Choked by Wokeness
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cryptic New Species of Bumblebee Discovered in Rocky Mountains
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness

Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness

on  November 14, 2018    

Former army officer tells us what he saw while out in the wilderness. An army officer explain that while out in the wilderness he came across something he couldn't explain.

Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  Army%2BOfficer%2Bencounters%2Bcreature%2Balien%2Bbeing

Over the years many interesting stories have been told by people in the military. This person encountered something strange while out in the woods. He said the following "I experienced something strange during my time in the army. I'm 65 now and this encounter happened over 25 years ago. I don't like to give away too much personal information as my story is truly bizarre.

On this particular occasion me and other officers were trekking close to Michigan. While here we were performing some basic exercises. We was here for 2 days but during our first night something bizarre happened. It got to 10pm and at this point it was dark...

https://youtu.be/-K9NdqXR0ts

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum