OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? Most-common-blood-type-o

Do you settle in life?

• Rh Negative Facts

Mike Dammann
November 16, 20182

A fairly recent study shows around 75% of married people indicating they have settled for a spouse and “lost their true love”. While this statistic is frightening, it also explains a lot. It explains why there is so much misery and infidelity in this world and also why divorce rates are so high (and generally growing) and so many children are unhappy. Of course, for years we have been focused on high divorce rates which was of course the wrong thing to look at. The divorce rates were just a symptom of what people usually refuse to talk about. Anything that is deeply personal and touching usually gets avoided in society and instead the symptoms will be discussed to death.

While I don’t have exact data handy at this time, I am assuming that people settle in employment and educational fields just as much. It has been taught from childhood on to be able to accept being unhappy and unfulfilled. Parents lacking passion for each others and their work may not be understanding when their kids are following their dreams, so the spirit of settling often gets passed on.
Social discomfort in rh negatives - Do you settle in life? Broke
When I am discussing overall social discomfort in rhesus negatives, it is due to my overall suspicion that what has become the norm simply creates intense inner conflict in us.
My question is not just if you have settled in life, but whether or not you teach your children that to settle is a virtue. Do you teach them that the easy way is the way?

Do you think it is right to tell them what you want them to study rather than allowing their inner selves to shine through and do you think it is right to pressure them to get married quickly so you can have grandchildren?
Think about these things for a second without someone butting in with “That’s just the way it is”.
For as long as I could remember, I was unable to accept many things the general population seems to just shrug off as normal. It continues to be the case. On the other hand, seeing children suffer in any way is hard to bear for me. Hearing a child cry or watching some beast of a mother verbally abuse her 4-year-old in a supermarket aisle. “What do you care, it’s not your child?”. “I don’t know. How can you not care?”.
I know that the feedback I get from rhesus negatives is quite different from a more general population. Rhesus negatives appear to be more likely to relate to this. Most in the general population seem to want to turn things around and accuse you of thinking and worrying too much.
Here is a quick video I have made which is still unlisted, so feel free to give me feedback, good or bad:

https://youtu.be/l2tvfdle1B8

All honest feedback is appreciated.
In the medical and mental health industries, symptoms are more likely treated than causation being properly examined. It is a) easier and b) more profitable. So while I am researching, I cannot help bringing up thoughts as these as well. Otherwise I am not reaching towards solutions. And if all the world’s science is at hand, but no solutions initiated to use them to make our lives better overall, we are focused on the wrong thing and not going to benefit from the great discoveries being made in our day and age.

Thanks to Mike at: http://www.rhesusnegative.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum