OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth JFK-photo-GEORGE-H-W-BUSH-at-TSBD-1

https://youtu.be/fRQkDGdHmd0

George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth 32fb1d62aadfaa0428de95fc81e3634f

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/eToo36fIfSE

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Saint George Herbert Walker Bush: Since when is hagiography required when an evil man dies?
Posted on December 2, 2018 by Ann Kreilkamp

I can’t even bear to look at the headlines, much less read through any of the effusive commentary on the death of this singular man, arguably one of the most evil to ever walk the face of this earth during our time. And frankly, I’m surprised that DJT goes along with it, even tweets encomiums of his own! Can’t bear to quote them or anyone else’s. And yup, it’s my reflections on my own surprise that generated much of this post. Read on, if you dare:
I’m grateful to note that, thanks to the internet, there are plenty of alternative voices to counter the official praise, many of them detailing WGHB’s lifetime of evil deeds, as well as those of his father, Prescott Bush, a banker who funded the Nazis. For example, this:
George H.W. Bush: The Secret History of the 41st President of the United States
However, another possibility raises its devious little head: and that is that this state funeral, full of pomp and circumstance, and planned for December 5th at least since GHWB might have died on December 14, when Comey first tweeted about his dead dog, or anyway since December 26, when Joe M retweeted Comey’s dead dog tweet and asked if GHWB died. Or maybe, hell maybe he did just die a natural death just before November slid into December,  and then his family did just coincidentally schedule his funeral for Dec 5, the very day of the much vaunted Huber testimony.
NOT! According to Q:
George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth Screen-Shot-2018-12-02-at-11.13.03-AM
Or . . . maybe this entire drama is a psy-op. Not that the evil one didn’t die. Surely he died — or, if he didn’t, I bet even his family is tired of trying to keep him alive — but that the entire scenario is a distraction to keep us in confusion, as usual. Not sure what kind, of course. But maybe, just maybe, Trump knew that the body was being preserved until the Friday eve of December, and knew about the rollout of funeral plans for Dec 5 just exactly on the date that would disrupt Huber’s scheduled plan to testify on the crimes of the Clinton Foundation..
In other words, we who follow Q have been thinking that Dec 5 is crucial because of the Huber testimony, but maybe, just maybe, all along, it’s this funeral that Q had in mind for that date.
How else to explain Trump’s apparent willingness to not just go along with the charade, but to tweet out his own effusive praises, and declare Dec 5 a National Day of Mourning, so that federal offices and the stock market would be closed? Might this be the day something even more yuge than Huber’s planned testimony will go down, underneath the cover of the state funeral?
Hell, might the National Cathedral funeral itself be used as the stage to round up all the big name perps with sealed indictments hanging over their heads? Just imagine: the MSM propaganda press is filming and commenting on the whole drama, as all of  the politicos, Republicans and Democrats united for once, piously praise the passing of one man responsible for thousands, even millions of deaths worldwide over a half a century, when:  BAM! YOU’RE ALL UNDER ARREST.
I mean, in order to even begin to think this way, I have to trust Trump, which I do tend to do at this point. It took me about a year to shift my thinking process, and there are still plenty of areas where I think he is totally blind, especially concerning humanity’s relationship to the Earth herself, and his concommitant inability to see through the glitter of money and materialism to the natural world below — and admittedly, these are yuge caveats! — but even so, this colossus is a 4D chess player of immense experience, skill and a long-range visionary goal for not just Americans, but the entire human race.
So yes, I’m a dreamer. And you?

https://youtu.be/VOgFZfRVaww

Coming back to earth, you might want to listen to Dava Janda’s concern about time running out, given that the new congress will be installed in early January.

https://youtu.be/3T6FeHHy4xY

If Huber’s testimony is postponed, would it be possible to reschedule it in December? According to Les Walgreen, it’s still on the docket, however.

George HW Bush & His Part in the JFK Assassination - Here Comes the Truth Screen-Shot-2018-12-02-at-12.11.41-PM
Watching, and waiting, with bated breath, while crossing my fingers, and hoping to high heaven that we really are in the time of reckoning.

Thanks to: https://www.exopermaculture.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum