OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command

+2
PurpleSkyz
ymoilman2
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ymoilman2

HOT EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: IMF Takes Command

Tom Heneghan explosive intelligence briefings ALL patriot Americans MUST know, with sources inside American/European intelligence agencies and INTERPOL, reporting what is really going on behind the scenes of the corporate-controlled, fascist, extortion-friendly propaganda U.S. media's massive deceptions
Wednesday October 17, 2012

IMF Takes Command

by Tom Heneghan
International Intelligence Expert

UNITED States of America - It can now be reported that the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which continues relentless implementation of the Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols has told Spain and Greece that they can now write off the derivative debt and bad loans linked to crooked U.S. and British banks reference: Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Citibank, Barclays Bank of the United Kingdom and none other than the Bank of England.

This derivative debt on the books of Spanish and Greek banks derives from the illegallybundled mortgage-backed securities that were fraudulently marketed and sold to European financial institutions and investors during the period from 2003 through 2007, enabled by the BushFRAUD-Henry Paulson Administration.
Item: The IMF ordered Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocol implementation, which is now occurring across Europe, is targeted to the sovereign treasuries of the European nations and has basically made the European Central Bank (ECB) irrelevant.

Note: The implementation of the Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols in Europe has now actually strengthened the value of the euro currency to above 132 in the current spot price.

P.S. At this hour, IMF and the U.S. Comptroller of the Currency continue to order massive redemption and repatriation of collateralized assets (eyes over China, India, Japan and especially the Philippines) reference precious and industrialized metals, along with oil and natural gas holdings, as the IMF and the U.S. Comptroller of the Currency continue to move forward on bank consolidation and re-collateraliztion as the crooked derivatives are being written off as fraudulent.

P.P.S. We can also divulge that U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts has now stated that the rule of law mandates Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocol implementationIMMEDIATELY!

The question now is: At this hour, where is U.S. Treasury
Secretary Timothy Geithner?

In closing, we can report that elements of the Joint U.S.-French Intelligence Task Force, that has been on American soil since the American Revolutio nary period, has warned the U.S. Federal Reserve not to co-mingle Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocol funds.
Finally, message to Bank of England stooge David P. Crayford: For the first time and the last time, cease and desist! The American and European Taxpayers are no longer going to bail out the Bank of England and the crooked London LIFFE Exchange.

http://www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel/blog

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:29 AM
[b]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Much talk of MAGIC today.

Maybe this is really happening. Time to renew the hope and keep the faith that this will lead to the IMF getting the RV going for real.

For that would truly be magical.

terbo56

terbo56

Just like the 'Sandman'- ;)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You just made me think of Metallica LOL

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Purpleskyz wrote:You just made me think of Metallica LOL

Oh loved Metallica when I was young!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL

They are still hammering out the tunes. It is so cool when our fav musicians travel through time with us. :)

I have many favs that are still making the world better with their talents. :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes they are legends for sure. We don't listen to much music anymore except my husbands country music, mainly Keith Urban, ugh!! :affraid: I would rather stab myself in the eye than listen to that depressing rubbish LOL!! :flower:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh you poor dear. Keith Urban is a cutie though. Does not help the ears though only the eyes.
To each his own.

My main listening time is spent with Radiohead. Technically, I think they are the heads and tails way better than any band recording. But that is just me. I think Tom must be an RH-. He is very extraterrestrial in looks and lyrics that he writes.

Then I listen to Soundscapes at home or smooth jazz.

terbo56

terbo56

My wife refers to country and western as
Dying cow' music, Like, 'My cow just died, and I don't need your bull! :lol: lol!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahaha she has it right terbo!!!

No offense to any of you country fans is meant.

terbo56

terbo56

Well, if they can't take a joke,...... :lol: lol!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I am sure they can take a joke... or they would not be country fans to begin with hahahaha

terbo56

terbo56

Bingo!! lol!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

LOL!!! Terbo your wife has it right!!!

Not a country/western music fan either, but like a few songs! Not a big Metallica fan either -
But I do love Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks!!!

ROCK ON!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I only like a few select Metallica songs myself.
LOVE the MAC! I saw them at a college before Stevie joined when they still were fronted by Peter Green. If you have not listened to the Bare Trees lp.... do it! Superb!
I also saw them at A Day on the Green in Oakland. What a concert that was. Frampton Comes Alive was recorded that day. EPIC!!!!! Ahhhh.... the good old daze. :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Love Bare Trees!!! I've never got to see Fleetwood Mac nor Stevie Nicks - but came close one time - I'm still upset at my mother for that one!!! She stated that the place would be filled with pot smoke, I tried to convence her that I just wouldn't inhale - it didn't work -
Still can't figure out how it worked with Clinton! HA!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahahahahahaha HL awesome!
I would have inhaled. LOL

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Like I said - I tried to convence her that I wouldn't - 8)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ahhh you could not fool her huh? Mom's always know. I tell my kids... You can't bullshit a bullshitter. LOL

terbo56

terbo56

That is the truth- I've told people that 4 years!! :lol: ;) :cheers:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I am just amazed how the leaps were made from an Exposive Breaking New article to different forms of music, bands and concerts, and let's not forget smoke filled stadiums, and then to bullshitting!!! ONLY HERE - at OUT OF MIND - could make such leaps!!!! HA!!! And keep on going!!!!

terbo56

terbo56

HerbLady, we do that so well, don't we? :rendeer: lol!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Yes we do - I hope everybody out there in the land of Out Of Mind - who don't participate in these leaps - are getting good reads and good laughs!!!

5a03

Herb Lady wrote:Yes we do - I hope everybody out there in the land of Out Of Mind - who don't participate in these leaps - are getting good reads and good laughs!!!

Yes, we are. This is aim88 from the other site that most of you know me from, but I don't know how to change my profile name on here. I only come on here every few months, but ya'll are hilarious and I love these weird widgets.

spaceship transported 🐬 lol!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well hey there aim88!!! Glad you joined in and enjoying everything!!! Feel free to chime in any time!!!

terbo56

terbo56

That's all that matters- If everyone is happy here, then we should be happy as well- :cheers: :lol:

terbo56

terbo56

5a03- I know who you are!! No worries! 8) :cheers:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

aim if you want just sign up under aim88. It is ok.

ah! Now why do I have the feeling that the DD site will not have many posters pretty soon? hahaha
They will be lonely so we all need to go over to say hi once in awhile. :)

terbo56

terbo56

Alot of times it's like a 'morgue' over there- :affraid: lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum