OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Research Determines Link Between Air Pollution and Mental Illness
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 5 LINK
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surprised? Pfizer, BioNTech Say Jab for New ‘Omicron’ Strain Ready in 100 days
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pacific Ocean garbage patch is immense plastic habitat
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» One Year Ago Today: Biden Says COVID Vaccines Won’t Be ‘Mandatory’
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 2:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disturbing Confrontation Inside Australia’s ‘Gold Standard’ COVID Internment Camp
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rover to investigate mystery cube-shaped object on the Moon
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 2:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Users Freak After Ghislaine Maxwell Matches Suspect Sketch for Madeleine McCann Disappearance
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyToday at 1:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Data - thru 11-26-21 Sadly Includes 5-Year-Old that Died 4 Days After Pfizer Shot
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Launches War on the Unjabbed: “The USA Must Vaccinate the World”
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Slaps “Unsafe” Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyYesterday at 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Faces Statewide Mandatory Water Restrictions as Drought Worsens
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyYesterday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaii under blizzard warning as 12 inches of snow and winds up to 100 mph expected
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyYesterday at 2:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Citizens Resist Vaccine Passports, Take Over Shopping Mall
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyYesterday at 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Submit Your Public Comments to the U.S. Government Against Its Vaccine Mandates
DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!  EmptyYesterday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!

DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Someone posted the link below on Drake’s Global Voice Facebook page. It’s brand new to me. Very interesting. Have a boo for yourself.

The Militias are on Orange Alert, which is what I believe they refer to as DEFCON 2 and the next step up is Red Alert, or DEFCON 1.

Click on one of the buttons for a new page with “confirmation” and more info.

Each U.S. border state in the south has its own button on page 2 as something else they are monitoring.

HIGH
MDS-2
CONDITION ORANGE
ENEMY ACTION IS IMMINENT
READINESS: Unit Leaders prepare to assemble and organize. Be ready to Bug-Out on 2 hours notice. Check all exit routes and contingencies. Pre-evacuate by loading all gear possible and notifying family members. Contact unit commanders in your chain of command and keep lines of communications open at all times. Be ready to mobilize on a moments notice. Stay away from public events/ gatherings.

Let’s be careful out there.

http://www.patriotresistance.com/DEFCOM.html

Thanks to: 2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

:-( Hubby set to deploy in 15 days. OF course this would escalate as he is getting ready to leave. Oh Bother... (Winnie the Pooh voice)....

I wonder what "imminent" means...

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

terbo56

terbo56

Gmahunnibee It basically means the threat and possibility is there, and can escalate any day, minute, and there's no stopping it if it does- etc- :evil: :affraid:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Do you know where your hubby is being deployed to?
I hope he stays safe for you gma.

I have some military personnel as tenants. They were shipped out some months ago.

We have been talking about this for so long and yes... it seems we are "there".

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Well, we watched "Obama's America 2016" and it had a map of the "Islamic states" over there in red. He said that's where he's gonna be...all over the red areas. :-/ :bounce:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

My sister also deploys at the end of November. At least my kids are all stateside...for now.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I wish that ALL of your family returns safe to you! Please tell them THANK YOU! for all the are doing for all of us! Heroes..... that is what they are.

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Thank you, Purple! ❤ ⭐ ❤

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Hey gmahunniBee! Many prayers for you and yours.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Thank you, Herb Lady! Ready for ALL THE WARS to STOP. :flower:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I heard that! For a long time now, people everywhere, doesn't matter the backround or where they are from, deep down the want peace, they are sick of the killing and the wars being pushed down their throats.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

terbo56

terbo56

I am wholeheatedly in agreement with your statement, HerbLady- All of this non-sense needs to stop- It is so sickening, and It's high time it was over and done with!!! :D :cheers:

Visionkeeper

Greetings to all...It will all stop when we decide to make it stop! We are in control of our lives and the sooner we realize this the sooner this will all come to an end. If we want peace we must make peace, first with ourselves and then with the world...Blessings to you all...VK

http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum