OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "THE PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL HOAX" by Snoop4Truth
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  John McKenzie gets his Curve Straightened - WELCOME BACK CHARLES! -
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangle Sighting in Brentwood, California plus MORE
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» How I Obtained A Conscientious Exemption From Mask-Wearing At School For My Child
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Donald Trump Nominates Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - An Adventure Never To Be Forgotten
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Guide to the Ronavax - Understanding the Experimental Coronavirus Vaccines
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» "We Do Not Consent" - 1000s Rally In London To Oppose Another COVID-19 Lockdown
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA spacecraft on standby to grab some pieces of Asteroid Bennu
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The RH Negative Blood Type: Royal Blood Type
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Glastonbury Zodiac...(Our Secret Hidden Past)
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Opus Dei And Vatican Assassinations: Kevin Annett
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist Catherine Austin Fitts The Deep State Chaos Op
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL HARVEST MOON RISING - Don't Miss the Most Beautiful Moon of The Year
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in New York Mills, New York US Like the Phoenix Lights! plus MORE
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome to THRIVE II
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kelly Cahill UFO case continues to intrigue
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forrest Fenn treasure discoverer comes forward
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE

UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji

on December 10, 2018

On November 29, 2018 a UFO has been photographed over Lautoka, Fiji and it is the same UFO that has been photographed above the ocean near Long Island on November 19, 2018.

Image left: Long Island UFO - Image right: Lautoka, Fiji UFO

The resident of Lautoka who has submittted the image to Mufon states: I was sitting outside cooling off from the summer heat on 29 November 2018.The time was about 9.30 pm Fiji time.

I felt being watched and suddenly turned around and took several shots of the sky surrounding the breadfruit and pawpaw tree. I had done this previously but seen nothing out of the ordinary. I used my mobile camera with flash.

But this time as I enlarged the image of the frame on my laptop, I saw the conical shaped object in the sky.I was elated and exclaimed "gotcha".

I rushed back outside and took pictures with flash on the same spot but the object did not appear again. The sky was still dark. This proved to me that it must have been a moving object.

Original Image of the Lautoka, Fiji UFO

The witness talks about a conical-shaped UFO but after changing the night sky image into real colors we see the shape of the UFO which is identical to the Long Island UFO.

It seems the UFO has moved from Long Island to Lautoka, Fiji which is a distance of 14,000 kilometers.

Image left shows the Long Island UFO - Image right shows the Lautoka, Fiji UFO

As we wrote in our previous article , this UFO will probably be a type craft similar to the secret man-made TR-3B which uses 'reverse-engineered' alien UFO technology.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: