OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» XOX HAPPY MOTHERS DAY XOX
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyToday at 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Chinese Rocket has Landed on Earth May 9th, 2021
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyToday at 5:56 pm by ANENRO

» Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyToday at 5:53 pm by ANENRO

» UPDATE: Whistle Stop Cafe owner ARRESTED
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyToday at 1:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Luminous Sky Phenomenon Sighted Over Moscow, Russia ( May 3, 2021 )
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» MH370 pilot 'deliberately masked flight path'
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» “No 5G” Political Party Demands Moratorium Until 5G is Proven Safe to Human Health, Flora, Fauna and Property (Australia)
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyToday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Pastor Arrested
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyToday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» 57 top scientists and doctors release shocking study
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyToday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Willful Misconduct? Sign Our New Petition To Investigate the CDC
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Medical Doctors Testify Before State Senate in Texas!
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyToday at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» World UFO and Paranormal Research Organization GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT!
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyYesterday at 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Deceivers [With Dichard Rawkins]
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yankee Stadium & Citi Field to Seat Fans in Vaccinated & Unvaccinated Sections
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Most Vaccinated Country on Earth Closes Schools and Sports as COVID Cases Surge — 35% of New Cases Are Fully Vaccinated Residents
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Melinda Gates was upset and uncomfortable after she and Bill Gates met with Jeffrey Epstein
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Taking’ the Vaccine
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-Series 100 Hart In The HotZone: Atlantis/BImini Op And COG Deep State!
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2021 - Tenginskaya, in Krasnodar, Russia. Reported 3rd May
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Powerful Magnetic Fields in Space Have Been Seen Bending Black Hole Jets
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» New theory links serpent mound cults, impact craters and high science
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyYesterday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Food as medicine — the answer to mounting health crises
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) EmptyYesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going)

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) -- Wave of bomb threats causes evacuations, anxiety nationwide

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) 348077970?profile=original

A wave of bomb threats were reported Thursday against businesses, schools, hospitals and other places across the country — causing panic and evacuations, although all appeared to be hoaxes. Police in cities nationwide reported threats, some emailed, some phoned in. The FBI in a statement said they were "aware of the recent bomb threats made in cities around the country, and we remain in touch with our law enforcement partners to provide assistance. As always, we encourage the public to remain vigilant and to promptly report suspicious activities which could represent a threat to public safety." A spokesman for the Oklahoma City Police Department said there were 10 to 13 email bomb threats with specific addresses in and around the city. The spokesperson said police were investigating all of the threats but they had not found anything serious so far. Authorities in New York City were monitoring “multiple bomb threats that have been sent electronically to various locations throughout the city,” the New York Police Department’s counterterrorism bureau said on Twitter. “These threats are also being reported to other locations nationwide & are NOT considered credible at this time,” the NYPD said. New York police later said on Twitter that there was an “email being circulated containing a bomb threat asking for bitcoin payment” but that no devices had been found. Police added it appeared the threats were “meant to cause disruption and/or obtain money.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wave-bomb-threats-causes-evacuations-anxiety-nationwide-n947671

Thanks to: http://12160.info

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum