OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky, Dec 2018, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE Eagle%252C%2Bnebula%252C%2Bfigure%252C%2Bgod%252C%2Bgodly%252C%2Bfairy%252C%2Baliens%252C%2Balien%252C%2BET%252C%2Bplanet%2Bx%252C%2Banunnaki%252C%2Bgods%252C%2Bgod%252C%2Bangels%252C%2Bdemons%2BMars%252C%2Bsecret%252C%2Bwtf%252C%2BUFO%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bevidence%252C%2Bnorth%2Bcarolina%252C%2B

Date of sighting: December 24, 2018
Location of sighting: Kiawah, South Carolina, USA
New source: https://www.counton2.com/news/local-news/kiawah-resident-records-what-appears-to-be-ufo-in-the-night-sky/1677345289

This UFO seems to have a square shape in its center. I believe that the circular shape is not the true shape of the UFO, but actually is smaller, but due to the bright pulsing light of the craft, the camera makes it an orb. The UFO itself seems to be square shape at the center of the glowing orb. This object seems way to big to be a drone and is probably very huge.  I wish we has a shot of the area during the day so we can get a layout of the setting its in. 
Scott C. Waring

News states: 
Debra Thomson, who lives on the water near the golf course, stepped outside to disconnect her outdoor Christmas tree when she looked up and saw the bright object in the sky. “It’s not unusual to see strange things in the skies out here,” she said. But this felt different. “For a second I thought it was Venus, but it was way too large and in the wrong place in the sky.” She said it was located in the northwest sky, moving at a rather fast clip, sometimes stopping as if it was observing. “It was moving toward my direction and seemed intelligently in control,” she said. “I felt as if it knew I was filming it.” “I don’t think it’s some kid’s toy, and I know it’s not an airplane,” she said in the video. In fact, Thompson even called the airport to see if they knew of anything in the area. They told her they didn’t see anything on the radar. She described the object as very bright, red in color with a bit of orange. “It seems to be getting smaller,” she said, perhaps because it was moving further into the night sky. “It moved around a bit and disappeared into a pinhole, then it reappeared back to its same size in a few minutes,” she said. “With the naked eye, it was much more brilliant to see.” She discovered the object at about 9:30 p.m. The sky was clear – no wind, no clouds – and the night was extraordinarily quiet. In the video, the only thing you can hear is the curious commentary from Thomson as she watched the object move across the sky. “I just wanted to know if anyone had any experiences in the last few days or the following days,” she said.

Thanks to: https://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/ncczmuIDa-0

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/zevMOpQ_QDc

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin