OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST READ:News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 10/19/2012

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Afternoon
10/19/2012

[shasta7] WOW... this is a Great article... must read the whole thing... will help make more sense what is going on in the world between the Good Guys & Bad Guys!!! Swiss Study Shows 147 Technocratic “Super Entities” Rule the World . Here is a critical part of this article... Over 180 countries have signed onto the BRICs agreement as evidenced in their declaration. While the global Elite still hold power over the G5 countries, the rest of the world is standing up, severing their ties and making plans for a new world without them. http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/10/11/swiss-study-shows-147-technocratic-super-entities-rule-the-world/

[Precious] These mega-corporations are at the center of the global economy. The banks found to be most influential include: • Barclays • Goldman Sachs • JPMorgan Chase & Co • Vanguard Group • UBS • Deutsche Bank • Bank of New York Melon Corp • Morgan Stanley • Bank of America Corp • Société Générale

[shasta7] In April of this year, the BRICs nations met to agree upon a strategy that would liberate the countries of the world from the grip of the technocrats. The BRICs countries are pushing for peace, but not through force and occupation of other countries to obtain this goal.

[Precious] Something is a foot with the US and Iraqi elections plus the so called removal of Shabibi a month before he was scheduled to retire anyway? Why all the recent activity ... So they can RV in Feb of 2013... No because Somebody wants it done now.

[xyz] Euro leaders might soon release second cache of Greece funds 3223.cms hinted at the possibility of releasing 31.5 billion euros (USD 41 billion) bailout funds http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international-business/euro-leaders-might-soon-release-second-cache-of-greece-funds/articleshow/16883223.cms

[okrocks] Parliamentary Integrity Committee MP Kamal Saadi, that talk about the existence of a personal target for the central bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi is is not true. Saadi said: ....stressing... the case is not about him at all and the judiciary will prove this http://translate.google.com/translate?client=tmpg&hl=en&langpair=ar|en&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D60648

hopeful2&2] i am not totally sold we will change currency, not saying we won't , but gee we have heard everything

[Precious] firefly: don't forget the FED Res meeting next week

[SEFlorida] hopeful2&2 I was told by a banker over a month ago that UST notes were supposed to be issued last June 21st and O stopped it for unknown reasons

[RindsGuy] What is this about the Federal Reserve going away? 8)

[Precious] RindsGuy charter expired

[hopeful2&2] SEFlorida yeah i have heard that,

[RindsGuy] The Federal Reserve has a perpetual charter. How can it expire? 8)

[Precious] RindsGuy 100 yr

[RindsGuy] Precious What about Pepper McFadden Bill in 1927? Didn't that give them a perpetual charter?

[hopeful2&2] some may not be as happy with the ust notes as they think either

[Precious] RindsGuy I have just heard 100 yr and it is up

[geo] Precious RindsGuy It would be nice if we actually knew for "fact"

[RindsGuy] Precious Plus, The Fed was setup in 1913. So, that would be next year if it expires.

jcole1] 99 year

Precious] RindsGuy 99 yr... Re: Federal Reserve's 100 Year Charter Ends the SAME DAY as the Mayan Calendar ENDS

[geo] The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, and informally as the Fed) is the central banking system of the United States. It was created on December 23, 1913. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System

[freedom13] Precious what si your opinion on dec 21st

[hopeful2&2] i guess it could be renewed or new contract set up

[RindsGuy] Post #54 says the following: To put this discussion to rest. The original Federal Reserve Act of 1913 did indeed provide for expiration of the corporate "power" of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks to exist in 20 years from the banks' organization (not the adoption of the Act). Sec. 4 ... the said Federal reserve bank shall become a body corporate and as such ... shall have power: ... Second. To have succession for a period of twenty years from its organization unless it is sooner dissolved by an Act of Congress, or unless its franchise becomes forfeited by some violation of law. Federal Reserve Act of 1913 (P.L. 63-43, 38 STAT. 251, 12 USC 221). However, this 20-year corporate life was changed to perpetual in 1927 by Act of Feb. 25, 1927 (44 Stat. 1234) as follows: Second. To have succession after February 25, 1927, until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.

[eagles4] Dinarblessed I told a fellow dinarian 2 months ago oct 19th was the day. No intel. Just a feeling. Hope it is right

[heartfelt] Ok guys I have news!! True story but not intel related to the iqd but bank related. I had to go quickly a bit ago because I wanted to go to the ATM machine before all the business people got off work and out of school. I don't use the ATM more then maybe once every 3 mos but I will tell you I did have to get cash over Labor Day weekend so this has occurred since then. The small community bank I work with has a BRAND SPANKING NEW ATM MACHINE that takes headset if you want to listen by earphones. It is an updated thechi machine!!! These machines are current up to date info what I mean is REAL TIME BALANCE!!! Is this our Basel III at work or what? Anyone else see these in their banks? Country town gal in a small town community not up to date with all this new stuff, sorry. I thought this was news worthy!

[flashing] hi Baghdad (AIN) -MP Majida al-Timimi, member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee announced the Committee's intention to reserve IQD one trillion from the federal budget to be allocated for the General Commission for Retirement to increase the retirement salaries at 20%.

[flashing] Timimi told AIN "A delegation from Ahrar bloc chaired by the bloc's head, Baha al-Araji, met with the Director of the Retirement Dept. and called him to expedite sending the amendments on the Retirement law to the Iraqi Parliament."

[flashing] "We intend to include the law in the budget of 2013," she added, noting "The Retirement Department's Director promised us that he will submit the amendments on next Tuesday."

[flashing] During a press conference held at the General Commission for Retirement, Araji pointed out that "Next week will witness the completion of drafting the General Retirement law which will include an increase of 20% on the retirement salaries." /End/

[2012jesus] flashing ty

[2012jesus] flashing so next Tuesday Wed sounds good to me and see were that takes us

[flashing] 2012jesus they are going to reserve 1 trillion iqd, and will include it on the 2013 budget hmmm

[captaincaveman] WCW Are we close? I thought the debate Tuesday night was the trigger?

[bailey2..] captaincaveman trigger got jamed

[WCW] captaincaveman thare is no trigger just smoke it can happen any time now till after the election

[captaincaveman] WCW ty for your wisdom

[wolverine7] WCW So there's a chance that it could go past the election??

CW] wolverine7 no one knows s it can pop at any time BAM

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks for the info Yman!! :red it:

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum