OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Schmidt - new THREATS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS Empty Dave Schmidt - new THREATS Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:02 pm

Carl Spackler

Don't ever....ever...ever back down from this anal fissure..

game over

Dave Schmidt 
4 January 2019 at 15:59
To: Jerzy Babkowski

Hmmmm………….Obviously you do not have the courage to back up your statements, you're still using a fake name implicating the real Jerzy and not willing to give your real name.

Report all you want, but you need evidence of a crime.  Opinions do not stand in court, only evidence.

Let's see who is telling the truth. 

Good luck in backing up your false claims, the more false emails you send us using Jerzy's name is more counts brought against you in court. 

Dave Schmidt
www.thesedonaconnection.com 

Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 1:52 PM
To: Dave Schmidt
Subject: Re: game over

You are so full of  shit asshole!! You are a scammer! Your legal threats are bullshit! YES you have been reported you bloated piece of shit! Are you insane threatening legal action? Davey - meta 1 is a scam upon scams! You fat bloated piece of dung.....you HAVE been reported by many to the SEC and FBI. Robert Dunlap is a scammer. Your legal threats are sent to SEC and FBI as they asked us to do! You escaped prosecution 2 years ago due to "gray" areas. I got news for you shit stain - the Meta1 coin BS is JUMPING THE SHARK! 

Are you fucking nuts- you are running SCAMS and threatening me and others ? Dave you bloated fat piece of shit , and I am 100% not kidding, we have been asked to report ALL your legal or implied threats ( you and Robert nut case Dunlap) to the Phoenix FBI AND SEC as you send  them! Robert  is BOLD! Holy shit! He has  balls of  steel - but that will see  him in prison! 

Marianne and your other Meta 1 scammers will see umm...lets say..questioning.

ITS OVER DAVE!! The threats...BS..its done. You went  beyond the gray area you bloated scamming shit stain who THREATENS  PEOPLE!  ya fucked  up......

You .................Robert................Nicole....................Wendy..............................et al...are fucked.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 at 15:39, Dave Schmidt wrote:

Ok fake Jerzy.  Let's see if you have the courage to back up your claims.  Send me your real name.  If you don't we know how to find you.  You want to go to court, guess what, you're on.  You'll be receiving a legal notice from us soon.

By the way.  I have already been investigated 3 times by the FBI, they know who I am and I have been in touch personally with the FBI person who knows of my investigations and told me I have committed no crimes.  You have to commit a crime before you go to jail, they have already told me I am clean and so is all the folks with Meta 1.

The SEC knows of Robert and Meta 1.  The U.S. Treasure is very familiar with us well.  

So, you decided to challenge us.  Let's see if you have the courage to give us your real name.  If not you are the one committing the crime by using a false identity it attacking us.  That's just one of the many crimes you and your collogues have committed in calling us scammers with no evidence to back up your claims.  I court that is called perjury and people go to jail for that.

Being the former Senator, I know a few things.

So, let's see if you have the courage to come out from you hiding behind a false name and identity.

Dave Schmidt

Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 1:29 PM
To: robert@meta1.io; Dave Schmidt
Subject: game over

Your new age nuts are comical! Tell your "Angel" Jerzy says hi! Do a trance! You want to scam people - time to pay the price! No more parties in Vegas for you shit bags! Dave - keep your "workshops" going!! Ill bet 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 Meta coins the SEC will be  attending one of your scam workshops!!

GAME

SET

MATCH!!

Muther fuckers!!

2Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS Empty Re: Dave Schmidt - new THREATS Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:11 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS Giphy

Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS 2736959235 Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS 2488351696 Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS 1628498548 Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS 1628498548 Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS 1628498548

Carl Spackler

People dont ever......ever...ever..back down from LEGAL THREATS FROM SCAMMERS! Its an old trick! Fuck them! GO AFTER THESE MUTHER FUCKERS!

Jerzy Babkowski 

16:20 (0 minutes ago)

Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS Cleardot

to robert, Dave, sales

[ltr]You all have a choice - stop the scam or be investigated and face fines and or jail time.

You all have been warned- but make no mistake this fucking scam is over. Threaten people all you want with legal action ( which will make it worse for all you New Age nuts) if  you want. You HAVE been reported. I swear by all I hold Holy the FBI, SEC, AZ State AG office, local Phoenix News stations, US Treasury Department, Facebook users, YouTube, etc have ALL been notified of  this total fucking SCAM. 

Options:

1. Continue and face fines or prison
2. Stop - pray its not too late

Your call you scamming shit stains...to be honest the SEC might not back off but hey....shit happens......
[/ltr]

4Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS Empty Re: Dave Schmidt - new THREATS Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:27 pm

ssmith

Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS Neptun10
There is a reason why Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt isn't worried about prosecution.  All he has to do is catch a ride on Starship Neptune and he'll be whisked away to the 5th dimension.  I don't think we have an extradition treaty with them.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t58106-how-well-do-you-know-dave-schmidt

5Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS Empty Re: Dave Schmidt - new THREATS Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:51 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

transported

MAKE IT FAST SCOTTY!!! THE SEC, FBI, OOM LADY, THE DREADED GURU HUNTERS, ABE FROMAN AND CARL SPACKLER ARE CLOSING IN!!!

6Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS Empty Dave Schmidt threats Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Carl Spackler

Call the Sedona police if you have to. Dont let these muther fucking scammers scare you!

7Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS Empty Re: Dave Schmidt - new THREATS Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:38 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

I wonder why Dave, or more specifically Robert, just doesn't provide the numbers to their filings with those agencies and put that all to rest?

It would be so simple for them to provide them and go niener, niener you bunch of naysayers....Take that!

But they don't. (Sigh)

8Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS Empty Re: Dave Schmidt - new THREATS Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:21 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Carl SpacklerDon't ever....ever...ever back down from this anal fissure..

game over

Dave Schmidt 

4 January 2019 at 15:59

To: Jerzy Babkowski

Hmmmm………….Obviously you do not have the courage to back up your statements, you're still using a fake name implicating the real Jerzy and not willing to give your real name.

Report all you want, but you need evidence of a crime.  Opinions do not stand in court, only evidence.

Let's see who is telling the truth. 

Good luck in backing up your false claims, the more false emails you send us using Jerzy's name is more counts brought against you in court. 

Dave Schmidt

Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 1:52 PM
To: Dave Schmidt
Subject: Re: game over

You are so full of  shit asshole!! You are a scammer! Your legal threats are bullshit! YES you have been reported you bloated piece of shit! Are you insane threatening legal action? Davey - meta 1 is a scam upon scams! You fat bloated piece of dung.....you HAVE been reported by many to the SEC and FBI. Robert Dunlap is a scammer. Your legal threats are sent to SEC and FBI as they asked us to do! You escaped prosecution 2 years ago due to "gray" areas. I got news for you shit stain - the Meta1 coin BS is JUMPING THE SHARK! 

Are you fucking nuts- you are running SCAMS and threatening me and others ? Dave you bloated fat piece of shit , and I am 100% not kidding, we have been asked to report ALL your legal or implied threats ( you and Robert nut case Dunlap) to the Phoenix FBI AND SEC as you send  them! Robert  is BOLD! Holy shit! He has  balls of  steel - but that will see  him in prison! 

Marianne and your other Meta 1 scammers will see umm...lets say..questioning.

ITS OVER DAVE!! The threats...BS..its done. You went  beyond the gray area you bloated scamming shit stain who THREATENS  PEOPLE!  ya fucked  up......

You .................Robert................Nicole....................Wendy..............................et al...are fucked.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 at 15:39, Dave Schmidt <thesedonaconnection@msn.com> wrote:

Ok fake Jerzy.  Let's see if you have the courage to back up your claims.  Send me your real name.  If you don't we know how to find you.  You want to go to court, guess what, you're on.  You'll be receiving a legal notice from us soon.

By the way.  I have already been investigated 3 times by the FBI, they know who I am and I have been in touch personally with the FBI person who knows of my investigations and told me I have committed no crimes.  You have to commit a crime before you go to jail, they have already told me I am clean and so is all the folks with Meta 1.

The SEC knows of Robert and Meta 1.  The U.S. Treasure is very familiar with us well.  

So, you decided to challenge us.  Let's see if you have the courage to give us your real name.  If not you are the one committing the crime by using a false identity it attacking us.  That's just one of the many crimes you and your collogues have committed in calling us scammers with no evidence to back up your claims.  I court that is called perjury and people go to jail for that.

Being the former Senator, I know a few things.

So, let's see if you have the courage to come out from you hiding behind a false name and identity.

Dave Schmidt

Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 1:29 PM
To: robert@meta1.io; Dave Schmidt
Subject: game over

Your new age nuts are comical! Tell your "Angel" Jerzy says hi! Do a trance! You want to scam people - time to pay the price! No more parties in Vegas for you shit bags! Dave - keep your "workshops" going!! Ill bet 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 Meta coins the SEC will be  attending one of your scam workshops!!

GAME

SET

MATCH!!

Muther fuckers!!

Dave Schmidt wrote:"The SEC knows of Robert and Meta 1"

They sure do!

That's why accounts were frozen and arrest warrants were issued...

9Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS Empty Re: Dave Schmidt - new THREATS Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:01 am

Carl Spackler

So basically Dave was part of the lies. He KNEW none of the claims he or Booby Dunlap were makimg were true. Now the problem of getting out of jail AND paying back the $9 million they stole!

10Dave Schmidt - new  THREATS Empty Re: Dave Schmidt - new THREATS Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:09 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

If you follow SovCit Robert's claim...

The ALL CAPS Robert, would be free to go, but the lower case Robert would have to stay.

Let's see if he can physically separate himself so one of them doesn't have to go to jail.

If Dave is pulling the same stunt, he still sits in jail until he can figure that one out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Q4FH5OyLI

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum