OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Top 8 Sky Events in 2022
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyToday at 5:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If hospitals had utilized the Zelenko protocol with intravenous vitamin C and vitamin D, then covid-19-associated deaths would be virtually nonexistent
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyToday at 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Bezos' new startup company aims to cheat death
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyToday at 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Declaration Now Backed by More Than 17,000 Doctors and Medical Scientists Around the World
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Croatian MP Confronts Macron Over His Vaccine Mandate ‘Death Penalty’
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC’s Natural Immunity ‘Bombshell’ Catches CNN Completely Off-Guard, Sends It Scrambling for Answers
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyToday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» There's actually a lot of good news.
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Texas Judge Blocks Biden’s Vaccine Mandate for Federal Employees Nationwide
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We need to reexamine the ‘mass grave’ reports from the Canadian residential school
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Government No Longer Requires Hospitals To Report Daily Covid Deaths
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Mandates for Canadian and Mexican Truck Drivers at the Borders Started Today – Supply Chain Disruptions to Get Worse?
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arizona Sues Biden for Threatening to Withhold Relief Funds Over State’s Anti-Mandate Requirement
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyToday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unidentified animal baffles experts in Pennsylvania
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonga volcano eruption creates mysterious and puzzling concentric ripples in Earth’s atmosphere
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-118: Ghislaine Maxwell Atlantis The Craze In The HotZone
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyYesterday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Austria, Now Spanish Police Declares Resistance to Covid Tyranny
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study challenges evolutionary theory that DNA mutations are random
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 16 Defendants Named, Nuremberg Trials 2.0 Coming Soon?
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fed Study on Digital Currency
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data thru 1/14/2022
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Some Of My Experiences
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS!

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE!! A WARNING TO MILLIONS AMERICANS!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

ANENRO

Reply to his comments:

1. Civilians and military will have to go back to basics, the way we used to live before the "electronic era" came to be part of our lives. How did the Romans live and still  managed to be a great military and nation, without electronics.

2. If the enemy uses an electronic blaster, then, wouldn't they too suffer?  
Hint: We have military bases all over the world. Including in space.

3. I am not worried. I am a trained Survivalists and will survive anything they throw my way. I will go out and hunt for food and bring safety to my family and friends.

topspin2

ANENRO i can appreciate your desire to watch over those you care about. He states the blackout will be from a terrorist or solar attack. What he doesnt mention is that the bad guys are the very guys that protect us, or say they do. They also have scaler weapons that appear to be "other worldly"...It will not be as easy as going out hunting and bringing food home...Their "system" is so far advanced from our belief system that the results are not in question. We are indeed the Chattel, nothing more and nothing less....at least on this planet...

ANENRO

https://www.mars-one.com/

Perhaps we should sign-up.

topspin2

Well ANENRO, that may not be a bad idea. But after being on this planet for so many years I think I will just finish up my time here.

ANENRO

Topspin2: 

As an old man too, I concur with your comments. However, we must expand our thinking and think of our loved ones. For example: I was discussing MARS ONE with my wife and I said, "we are too old to apply. But, our grandchildren will have this option."

Things on earth are really bad and will get worse. And, like top scientist say, "there is a chance of a huge meteor to hit earth again. It is not a question of IF but of WHEN."  For the human race to survive, we must start relocating. Hence, MARS comes into mind.

Have a nice day.

topspin2

ANENRO.
   As you, I think the earth changes you speak of are on their way. I have some ties to Los Alamos National Lab, and they assure me that the "great awakening" is on its way. They put things in a different light. I don't have an exact date due to lack of interest, but will see them again soon as they will visit the northeast in early 19.Its been years since I have seen them....I wonder what gadgets they will bring. They always have some mind boggling stuff.

ANENRO

I have been told by my Chinese contacts, it will be in year 2020.  Which month or week? I did not get an answer from them.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum